This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cold Cases: Story One, Chapter One

Topic » Cold Cases: Story One, Chapter..

2374 days 13 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*jackson frowns and texts back*
-ya it is. I don’t know how to get it out though. I’m pretty sure she is following me everywhere I go.”
*he shivers a bit as he looks around*
2374 days 13 hours ago
dvs194
Greer: *replies* That sounds so scary, I'm sorry 😢 We'll figure out a way to get it out!
2374 days 13 hours ago
RyanAndrews
(im exhausted, morning everyone, should be closing this episode soon just need to finalize closing scenes, i passed out writing them last night oops.)
2374 days 13 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*he walks into the library*
-hopefully we get it out before she decides to brainwash me or something 😭-
2374 days 13 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
(Kk Ben :D)
2374 days 13 hours ago
Maya10
Brrrrr)
2374 days 13 hours ago
dvs194
Greer: *texts back* Yeah... I still don't know what they were talking about. Ceremonies and brainwashing?
*shivers*
2374 days 13 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*jackson heads into the park and texts back*
-ya it’s some weird stuff. Apparently some cult thing.-
2374 days 12 hours ago
iGoddess
-Eros readies a bath in his jacuzzi idk rich people bath tubs that are like hot tubs too;
https://static.tumblr.com/ece215ec7bf8f7fa2f443b60cd44e87a/unblwp2/GDCogc0r4/tumblr_static_tumblr_static_44xaqz2yg7s4cgocowokcg0wo_640.gif

2374 days 11 hours ago
iGoddess
-Eros relaxes in the jacuzzi tub, thinking over his business.
^Wonder what Florence needs now.^

-Atlas is hosting a wedding reception, overlooking everything.
^All according to plan as per usual.^
2374 days 11 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*jackson made his way to the library he is putting books away*
^If I die before I get to have a fun time i’m Gonna die..... wait...... damn it I can’t die if I’m already dead^
2374 days 11 hours ago
RyanAndrews
(okay i am here, finishing off ending scenes and running them by logan :))

Florence: *is smoking by Eros' jacuzzi*
2374 days 11 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*jackson sighs and puts books away*
^well fuck. I need to be careful then I guess. Who knows what can happen in this town anymore^
2374 days 11 hours ago
RyanAndrews
Closing Scenes.

>< <> >< 5th November, 10:00 PM >< <> ><

Conrad sleeps soundly in his bed, tucked up and wrapped in his duvet as he stirs in his sleep while in the next room Heather and Ryan -- awake -- lay in their bed, talking about their days today, their empty hot chocolates sitting on their respective side tables.
     “Who do you think this mystery child could be?” Heather asks reaching over to grab her hot chocolate.
     “I don’t know. It could be anyone really…” Ryan says, grabbing a sip of his hot chocolate too.
     “I just had an idea… what if… what if it… was…” Heather’s eyes flutter open and shut as she starts going drowsy, she falls asleep as her arm hangs limp and her hot chocolate rolls onto the ground spilling everywhere.
     “Sorry, honey. It’s for the best,” Ryan sighed, carrying his wife’s unconscious wife out of the loft and into his truck. He gets into the driver’s seat, fiddles with the key in the ignition and soon the truck springs into life as he peels from the driveway and drives on down to Florence’s.
     Ryan parks his truck in the driveway of Florence’s house, she sits on the deck, taking a drag of a cigarette, it being intertwined between her fingers and her legs crossed. She side-eyes Ryan.
     “You’re late,” Florence says sternly.
     “You said come whenever I can,” Ryan croaks, grabbing Heather out of the boot of the truck.
     “Well, they don’t like being kept waiting, so hurry your ass up,” Florence snaps, throwing the cigarette off the deck and heading inside. Ryan following with an unconscious Heather still hanging over his shoulder.
     Upon entrance, Ryan sees a sacrificial circle being made in the shape of the Eye of Horus with three people -- possibly females -- all standing in respective spots in robes, a hoodie shadowing their face.
     “Put her in the middle,” Florence ordered.
     “I know what to do,” Ryan grunts throw Heather into the middle of the circle. Ryan then stands in the corner of the room as Florence hides her face and sits in her respective spot too.
    The women start chanting in latin as the circle lights up in fire, surrounding them and Heather in fire as they chant louder and louder.
     They all scream and tilt their heads back before Heather jolts up awake gasping; screaming also. She then lies back down, unconscious again as the fire dies down and the women stand up all going into the the back room except for Florence.
      “Now remember, just give her a shot if she shows symptoms of alzheimer's alright?” Florence says handing Ryan a needle.
     “Yeah, I know. We’ve done this like… a thousand times,” Ryan groans grabbing the needle.
     “That’s a bit of an exaggeration, Ryan… but, just, be careful with Heather, the more we do this, the more he old, frail, weak mind, will eventually snap until she has no memory of who she is, becomes a full blown amnesiac and dies because her brain deteriorated,” Florence says nonchalantly.
     “I mean thanks for having me picture my wife dead,” Ryan says, grabbing his wife and leaving Florence’s property.

>< <> >< 5th November, 9:00 PM >< <> ><

Jackie stares into a small bonfire out in the woods, hidden from everyone else. She stares as the embers spew out and land on the wet grass around. Smoking enveloping the woods as the birth certificates of mystery boy and Asher are burnt to ash.
     She reaches into her pocket, getting out her phone and texting Florence: ‘the deed is done’, then turning off her phone and walking back to her car to drive home.

>< <> >< 6th November, 9:00 AM >< <> ><

Victoria walks into her store, getting ready to open it as she goes over final details about clothes and restocking new items from in the back room, only to discover a note from her mysterious manager.
    The note reads: ‘Carrington Park has many secrets -- and you’re one of them’, slightly spooked, Victoria looked around and saw no one through the windows, so she tossed it into the trash and continued back on with work.
    After a few hours making sales, a man where a fedora and a trench coat, giving Victoria a nasty vibe, wandered through the doors of her clothing store. She tried to avoid making eye contact but couldn’t help but watch what he was doing. There was a mystery surrounding him right now.
     The man stayed in the clothing store for hours as the store was being cleaned out, clearly freaked out, Victoria tried her best to avoid him, until there was no one left in the store she finally approached the man.
     “Uh excuse me, sir, we’re closing now,” she says, tapping him on his shoulder and smiling ear-to-ear.
     The man spun around and looked sternly into Victoria’s eyes. Flustered, Victoria started to back up, trying to remain cautious and stuttering as she tried to warn him to stay back the more he inched closer towards her. Soon she got to the register, here phone mere inches from her fingers.
     “What do you want!?” Victoria cries before having the man punch her square in the face, she falls limp to the ground, her face bleeding and bruised up really bad. The man took off his glove to reveal a brass knuckle as he chuckled picking up Victoria’s unconscious body.

>< <> >< 6th November, 11:59 PM >< <> ><

Eros is clocking out of work and leaving his office as he grabs his coat before he notices Florence standing in his doorway to his office.
     “How the hell did you get in here!?” Eros says, looking her up and down.
     “Don’t question how I do things, just question what you can do, alright?” She snaps, walking into his office and pacing the room.
     “OK then, what do you want?” Eros says, watching her every move.
     “Kids are catching onto everything, soon enough they’ll find out about our little secret…” Florence says, her voice strained, which is a first.
     “And what do you want me to do about it!?” Eros cocks a brow.
     “You have connections, get rid of them. Permanently,” Florence says sternly, her fiery eyes piercing Eros’ soul as he gulps. Beginning to tremble.
     “You’ve had no problem doing it before, remember what happened last time?” Florence smirks.
     “Shut up! Just shut your fucking mouth!” Eros shakes his head.
     “If you don’t do it, I’ll sink you and your business,” Florence leaves slamming the office door on her way out.
     “I can’t just erase kids from the face of the Earth… I may be a fucking grinch, but that’ll draw too much attention and they won’t like killing kids, it’s their policy,” Eros sighs, going into his drawer and pulling out a gun, “I’ll just have to do it myself then…”

**END OF CHAPTER**
2374 days 11 hours ago
RyanAndrews
(Thank you all so much for the activity, I appreciate it so much, this chapter was a huge success and I am so grateful for the turn out <3 Hope to see you all in the next chapter. Will be discussing times for Chapter 2 soon.)

open group

Coyote

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!