This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cold Cases: Story One, Chapter One

Topic » Cold Cases: Story One, Chapter..

2360 days 17 hours ago
RyanAndrews
Episode One.

A slither of red hair slinks past the humble abode of Lisa Davies, who sits in a rocking chair in the safety of her living room. The figure is surrounded by a group of masked figures who all discuss Lisa Davies.
    "Lana will find out, we can't do this!" One of the masked figure cries, garnering a glare from the red-haired figure.
    "She's at the sacrificial age, we don't want to disappoint our father, now don't we?" The red-haired figure smirks before turning to Lisa's house.
    "Let's hope he's kept the end of the deal now, eh?" Another masked figure speaks up, the red-haired figure nodding, a wry smile appearing on her face as hears the wails from within Lisa's house.
     Lisa writhed and squirmed from her killer's grip, who has their hands curled around her neck. She grabs tightly onto their wrists and uses her body and grip to throw them off and into the wall.
    She runs up in an attempt to escape, running to her front door until she sees the numerous glares from masked people outside of her house. 
    "N-no!" Lisa cries, running up her stairs situated behind her, her killer charging after her.
https://68.media.tumblr.com/364797982ef5d651aab3b93430cf1bee/tumblr_oq3mj7eOsI1rfd7lko1_500.gif
    Lisa knew her fate was inescapable. So she hatched a plan, one she knew Lana would understand.
    She locks herself in her bathroom, which is tiny and compact. The roof is on a slant due to the design of the house, so it's more of a guest bathroom than anything.
    Lisa hears the pounding behind her door as her killer taunts her. But she ignores them.
    "Come out, Lisa! Your death is inevitable!" Her killer called out, distorted through some sort of speaker, so the gender or their voice wasn't recognizable to Lisa.
   "You've become smart, Anu," Lisa whispered before removing a false wall underneath the basin, and putting in a small glasses case containing a letter with the initials L.D. engraved on them.
    "Love you," Lisa says kissing a photo of a little boy before putting it on top of the case and closing the false wall up before turning around to see the door has been broken down.
    "Game over, Lisa!" The distorted voice wailed before slamming their ax into her face and continued to hack away at her body.
    After finishing killing her, the killer dragged her into the living room before placing her sprawled out on the floor in the center of a circle made of blood and setting it on fire.
    Then the cries of a young boy are heard and he flees as David tries to make his way into the house in an attempt to save Lisa.
    The red-headed figure curses, "That imbecile! He foiled the ritual!" She screams, punching a masked figure in the face, then unclenches her fist and stretches them out due to the pain of the hit she just threw.

In this episode:
Tonight: Despite news of Lisa's death, the Town Festival continues
Tomorrow: Lisa's funeral, hosted by Atlas, most of the cast are forced to go
Note: Please refer to the characters page to know how exactly you would react to Lisa's death. It's been a week since her death so the news has traveled pretty fast, no one knows how it happened.

(Posting to begin on Thursday, 2nd Nov, 5:00 PM EST, 4:00 PM CST)
2359 days 22 hours ago
RyanAndrews
**You may begin posting**
2359 days 21 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
*Here comes Levi! Successful true crime writer, self-proclaimed journalistic expert, and an all-around human being.*

"Well... someone's been murdered... I guess I feel obliged to investigate this now?"

*He's at home doing some research and shit.*
2359 days 21 hours ago
RyanAndrews
*he just finds a facebook page dedicated to talkin' shit about Lisa, it's pretty popular and the police have made no effort to take it down.*

Lana: *is rummaging through old grainy photos of her grandmother when she was just a young mother, grinning; sane. She sighed looking around the rotting attic of her dead grandmother's*

--

David: *sits impatiently in the police station*
2359 days 21 hours ago
Logie56
(I'll be on in a while)
2359 days 21 hours ago
Cyrus
*Marc is in the break room he overhears the fifteen thousandth broadcast talking about Lisa's death in the lobby. He sips on his coffee as the words pass through his ears, but he doesn't comprehend them*
2359 days 21 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
"Huh. I guess she wasn't too popular?"

*he looks through the page seeing exactly what kind of shit people are saying about Lisa*

"God, I know she was kind of batshit, but I'm pretty sure there's an unspoken rule about speaking ill of the dead."
2359 days 21 hours ago
joaogdh
*After finding out about Lana's Death, Victoria starts to thinking about what would happen if someone does the same thing to her.*

*In the clothing shop, Victoria hears some girls of her age talking about Lisa and how they didn't like her*

*Victoria starts to get curious about Lisa's death after everything she heard about the poor girl*
2359 days 21 hours ago
RyanAndrews
*tv*

News Reporter: "It's still been one week since the unfortunate death of Lisa Davies and police have yet to uncover any evidence. My condolences to anyone who has been affected by this tragic accident."

*off air the news reporter talks shit about Lisa and smokes*

--

*facebook comments*

"She got what she deserved!"

"She might have well done it herself!"

"I bet she just sat there and took it like a bitch!"

"Haha lol she ded."

"..." - Lana
2359 days 21 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
"...well, that's pointless. God, what am I doing expecting useful information this soon?"

*he closes out of that*
2359 days 21 hours ago
Cyrus
*Marc fidgets with the handle of his mug*

"It just doesn't make sense..."
2359 days 21 hours ago
joaogdh
*Victoria goes to facebook to shearch about Lisa Davies and finds a page dedicated on hating her*

*She scrolls down and sees one of the girls that were earlier on the clothing shop*

*Victoria starts to think that Lisa wasn't that saint...*
2359 days 21 hours ago
RyanAndrews
*girls in clothing store*

Girl #1: "This is such a tradgey..."

Girl #2: "Tradgedy my ass, she's the reason my mom's like... a broke ass hoe. The only food I get is money my mom gets from sucking dick."

Girl #3: "That's gross."

Girl #2: "You're gross."
2359 days 21 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
*He decides to, like, Google her name and shit. Maybe something less blatantly hateful will pop up.*
2359 days 21 hours ago
dvs194
(I'm those girls)
*Greer is doodling on a napkin at the counter during her break at the diner*
*she listens to the news report*
Greer: ^That's so sad..^
*she frowns, then shrugs, continuing to draw*
2359 days 21 hours ago
RyanAndrews
*tons of news reports have covered her case, she's become more popular dead than alive. One of the reports are from a blog called 'Overturned', the reports titled 'Carrington Park's Devil Sacrificed.'*

open group

Coyote

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!