This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

♛ EPISODE FOUR: Prom Night

Topic » ♛ EPISODE FOUR: Prom Night

1345 days 12 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
(LMAO NOT THE DEER IN THE PROM DRESS ASJKANJKANAJKAN)
1345 days 12 hours ago
Ajathekween
*Natalie is conflicted to leave Brownyn of your stay and help her, she leaves her*
1345 days 12 hours ago
Tommy123
*Lindsay gets into her car not listening to Aaliyah  and shuts the door and locks her car doors*
1345 days 12 hours ago
nothingbutrouble
Aaliyah finally reaches the last group of people and sees Bronwyn just punch the shit out of Elijah. She gets behind her and puts her hand on her shoulder.
"You're not alone."
1345 days 12 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
Bronwyn smiles at Jordan and waves at her one last time before looking at Aaliyah.
B: "Aaliyah? What are you doing here, it's way too dangerous for you to be-"
Suddenly Elijah PUNCHES Bronwyn, not noticing Aaliyah.
E: "Not to sound cliché but I really should've killed you when I had the chance."
Elijah gets on top of her and starts punching the living shit out of Bronwyn, starting to conjure like the millionth fireball this episode I believe?
1345 days 12 hours ago
Rubes
*Finley makes for the exit and waits for others to get out*
1345 days 12 hours ago
nothingbutrouble
Aaliyah jumps on top of Elijah's back attempting to pull him off Bronwyn while pulling his hair and digging her acrylics into his face.
1345 days 12 hours ago
Ajathekween
*Before Natalie exits she decides to help Brownyn*
1345 days 12 hours ago
Tommy123
*Lindsay starts to drive home and safety*
1345 days 12 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
Elijah is taken aback by Aaliyah digging her acryllics into his face and lets out a scream out of anguish. STILL, the damage is done. Bronwyn tries crawling over to the side, clearly left with no strength and really hungry, succumbing to her injuries.
"...C-Capp-Cappucino..."
Bronwyn closes her eyes, where she will be seeing a lot of cappucinos in heaven.
1345 days 12 hours ago
Maya10
Follows andi and cough at the smell of smoke*
1345 days 12 hours ago
Ajathekween
*Natalie comes back and kicks Elijah in the balls*
1345 days 12 hours ago
nothingbutrouble
Aaliyah gets pushed off and lands hard on the floor, she staggers up and looks at Bronwyn sadly before locking eyes with Elijah.
"Oh shit, guess its just us."
1345 days 12 hours ago
Rubes
*Finley goes to Lucy and deer-yandra*

Finley: I thought you were we’re dead where were you?!
1345 days 12 hours ago
nateclove
*Lucy gets into the car, leaving Deer-yandra with the others*

"There's no way in Hell I'm letting my best friend take on that monster."

*Lucy says a little prayer before revving up the engine. She swerves the car around the school and spins it around to face the front entrance*
https://media1.giphy.com/media/QsaPruMLFHUt5AJM5M/giphy.gif

*Letting out a scream, Lucy stomps on the accelerator and drives into the school!*
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/AbsoluteFlawlessArgentineruddyduck-size_restricted.gif

open group

So Uncool™

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!