This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Checkpoint #2 (Static Shock)

Topic » Checkpoint #2 (Static Shock)

1236 days 3 hours ago
harrywasnak
1236 days 3 hours ago
harrywasnak
Today you’re playing Paper Jam. You’ll be competing in pairs to fix production’s low-budget printer. Since Blue Team voted for Kevin to get an advantage for winning the last Checkpoint, Kevin decided the pairs. Each pair will get their own thread in the forum.

Pairs:
Kevin & AJ
Chandler & Dylan
Joey & Honey
Ahmad & Tiffany
Nathan G. & Ame
Christian & Alan
Nathan H. & Daniel

In your thread, you and your partner must type out a paragraph alternating each word. If one person accidentally posts two words in a row, you must delete before continuing. Once you finish, have one team member post DONE in this forum. If you do not post DONE, you are not finished.

The first team to correctly finish will have 30 minutes to choose one person to send into the Airlock, while the last two teams to finish (or any teams that don’t finish after 30 minutes) will face the Electric Chair. If the winning pair cannot agree on one person to face the Airlock, Chatzy will send one of them into the Airlock instead
1236 days 3 hours ago
Christian_
Hi
1236 days 3 hours ago
Dylangover1
Here
1236 days 3 hours ago
zorbo678
Yo
1236 days 3 hours ago
joey65409
h
1236 days 3 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
Hi
1236 days 3 hours ago
honeybunch1
here but i dont get it xplain more i mean i know how to write a paragraph but why alternating words
1236 days 3 hours ago
Matedog1209
Hi
1236 days 3 hours ago
nathorix
here
1236 days 3 hours ago
zorbo678
Also, is the paragraph going to be here or in our forums?
1236 days 3 hours ago
honeybunch1
oh ok you mean paragraph in single words?
1236 days 3 hours ago
harrywasnak
alternating words so you and your partner must work together. You post one word and your partner posts the next. The paragraph you are typing will be revealed at the start of the challenge.
1236 days 3 hours ago
nathorix
what if you’re the only person from your team
1236 days 3 hours ago
harrywasnak
yes one word per post
1236 days 3 hours ago
honeybunch1
ok got it

open group

🧘‍♀️CP10- Karma🌋

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!