This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Checkpoint #1 (Static Shock)

Topic » Checkpoint #1 (Static Shock)

1237 days 10 hours ago
harrywasnak
1237 days 10 hours ago
zorbo678
Sup
1237 days 10 hours ago
allthat
I'm here
1237 days 10 hours ago
Jaesus123
Here
1237 days 10 hours ago
Matedog1209
Hi
1237 days 10 hours ago
harrywasnak
For this Checkpoint, you will be playing in 3 teams of 5 as decided by Chatzy.
http://us21.chatzy.com/56159027906716

Pink Team:
Joey
Honey
Tris
Ahmad
Ame

Blue Team:
Dylan
Chandler
Nathan G.
AJ
Kevin

Green Team:
Alan
Christian
Daniel
Nathan H.
Tiffany
1237 days 10 hours ago
Jaesus123
Lets go green team!
1237 days 10 hours ago
allthat
you forgot me lol
1237 days 10 hours ago
Midiaw
here
1237 days 10 hours ago
honeybunch1
here
1237 days 10 hours ago
harrywasnak
Today you’re playing Fill in the Blank (inspired by JB). You will be attempting to work with your teammates to be the first team to solve a phrase and post the correct answer in the Skype chat I made for your team. The first team to answer correctly will win this Checkpoint. They will earn safety AND choose one member of their team to receive an advantage in the next Checkpoint. The second team to answer correctly will also earn safety, while the losing team will face the Electric Chair, where we will determine which one of you will face the Airlock. Trust me, that won’t be fun.

To start, I will send each team an outline showing the number of letters and/or words in the phrase you are aiming to solve. Each round, I will post the name of a person mentioned on the Wikipedia page for Electricity with one letter missing in this forum. The first person to identify the missing letter each round will have that letter’s placement(s) in the phrase filled in for their whole team.

For example:
If I posted Thomas Edis*n, the missing letter would be O.

If the answer phrase is ELECTROCUTION, your team’s clue would look like this:
_ _ _ _ _ _ O _ _ _ _ O _

When you think you’ve solved the phrase post *buzzes in* in your team’s Skype chat. If you are correct, your team will be done. If you are incorrect, we will proceed with the next round.
1237 days 10 hours ago
harrywasnak
Your letters will be sent to team skype chats and you must guess on skype as well
1237 days 10 hours ago
Christian_
Hi I’m Allstate home
1237 days 10 hours ago
Natepresnell
hi
1237 days 10 hours ago
harrywasnak
are we ready
1237 days 10 hours ago
allthat
yes

open group

🧘‍♀️CP10- Karma🌋

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!