This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Skyros Confessionals

Topic » Skyros Confessionals

1244 days 16 hours ago
Ethan000
Jacob S.

-

Ok sure that was a nice idol play and all but LMAOOOOOOOOO at taking out the most inactive person who didn't even answer messages??????????? Like LMAOOOOO the fact that they are like proud of that and posting the gifs and shit to celebrate. LMAOOOOOOOOO

continuation:

like damn that really SHOULDVE been like....Christian H's time to go or something. Something that would SHAKE THINGS UP. Honestly it should've been my time to go, I don't talk to LAYLA LOVE. But Isaac? I'll take it, like I voted for him last round so thanks for doing my dirty work for me !
1244 days 16 hours ago
Ethan000
Dino

-

Was that supposed to be some big move? You took the most inconsequential person in our alliance. You completely showed your cards. And you really spent all that social capital within the last few minutes trying to flip votes for what? Like those four are kind of silly. The move was to pile 12-1 on Layla and let her have the sole vote even if they consensus. Then you take out like a legitimate threat not someone who is inactive 22 hours of the day (I understand he had a personal matter come up I'm not trying to dog on him I just think they took out a very low level piece of the board for this season)
1244 days 16 hours ago
Ethan000
Nathan

-

oh I am so good....

I wanted Isaac out and I feel like I made the 9 feel comfortable all voting Layla. Chris will be dealt with soon, but now I stay in good graces I think with everyone for keeping my vote on Layla!
1244 days 16 hours ago
Ethan000
Andrew

-

u guys get the pass for giving me the wood cause bestie got a crystal 😙

https://i.imgur.com/RdOvAE7.gif

THESE BITCHES ARE MY SONSSSS
1244 days 16 hours ago
Ethan000
Christian B.

-

omg...how big is nathans cock that he found TWO CRYSTALS???? idgi where is MY LUCK??

*Christian gets his updated inventory picture*

woo! Kirby dance i can buy an idol! But i will wait. But yeah omg, i cant believe he has TWO! Thats so good for me though, because i feel like if i was ever gone he'd use it on me maybe? Or maybe thats delusion, but he did like... give me the thing i needed to buy this idol. Damn he has so much fucking resources though, how does he have this much? Someone has to be like basically donating to him? its just too unlikely that he is finding this all on his own. interesting though how he has not shown me the board he bought and is choosing to just say whether my numbers are fine or not. idc obv but clearly there is some element of distrust. we went and called, and he kept like saying "the resource that i have told you about," like refusing to say crystal for some reason? and i was like why arent u just saying crystal LMAO
1244 days 16 hours ago
Ethan000
Andrew

-

Confessional: so this day has been CRAZY. i really wanted to play a passive game coming into this season. keep it LOWKEY as possible and i think i’m doing a GREAT job at it considering the position i was put in right off the bat. i was kinda being controlling towards the end of the round w layla and david but we needed to get that shit done! i’m happy we bought an idol and played it correctly ;)) i really pushed for isaac because nathan pointed it out to me that they would never expect for my trio (me, david, and layla) to vote for isaac. i think this was FANTASTIC for my game despite ppl thinking it was a weak person to target. no one expected an isaac vote and no one would play an idol on isaac even if they knew he was getting the votes. i also solidified more trust w nathan and eddie who are gonna be crucial votes in the future.
also the round ended w eddie and chris just fighting which put me in a BETTER position.
moving forward, i plan on staying lowkey as possible. i’m building a great game relationship w cubs and dino. they’re going to be key swing votes within the next couple of tribals and i need to make sure they don’t vote for me and vote with me.
i wanna also talk more w christian_ because i feel like he’s going to be here for a long time and i do have the potential to work w him after i pick off some people from his side.
layla/david/nathan are my people. love them to death. so happy layla and nathan can trust w me info about how they each have crystals. in my opinion, the #1 rule of survivor is to work w the IMPORTANT PEOPLE, the people who can sway the game into a completely different direction and i know nathan can do that w his two crystals + eddie’s vote. (he better not be lying abt the crystals, I WILL KILL HIM)
1244 days 16 hours ago
Ethan000
Eddie

-

okay... just got off a half-hour call with Nathan on where to go from here with the game, and since i've been pitted in a foursome with Layla/Andrew/David, we're just gonna ride that out since if he comes over, thats 5 and we only need one more to tie the vote.

he's my ride-or-die and has been since day 1 and i hope/think its mutual (and if its not and he ever cuts me, he will not be getting my vote...i'm rarely a bitter voter but i will be if its at his hands...) so i'm ready to ride this out.

Chris D, Cub, and Fred (who definitely has an idol) need to go. I want Christian B to go ASAP but I have to be patient and I know it's not time for him to go yet, but I do hope people were paying attention to today's immunity challenge in a Marquesas F9 immunity with Rotu 4 excluding Neleh/Paschal/Kathy-type of way...Jacob, Christian B, and Christian H are in the best positions of the game...

but for now, I trust Nathan to tell me if my name's on the chopping block because of my past immunity win so...

to ensure some safety for myself...

im exchanging my 1x Wood, 1x Stone, 1x Fish, 1x Sheep, 1x Oil, 1x Gold for a Hidden Immunity Idol
1244 days 16 hours ago
Ethan000
Nathan

-

WOOOOOOW. Like today was just a day. Clearly Kellen leaving was like horrible for me. He was so high up on my list and I did not see that move being made. Good for Christian though but I will be getting my revenge.

The merge was fine for me. I had numbers on both sides of what seemed to be the power struggle, but Chris D scares me so much in this game. Jacob and Christian H are so up his ass it’s annoying. I truly believe Christian B has my back, but something sketchy happened that I’ll elaborate on later.

I was told the vote was Layla, and Dino leaked the vote to Andrew/David/Layla so they knew it too. They planned on buying an idol to protect Layla, but I thought Chris D would try to pull some snake shit and flip the vote (Dino told me he contemplated it but backed out last minute).

I ended up convincing Andrew to tell the others to vote Isaac bc Isaac is so gone in this game, he wasn’t ever gonna work w me - especially after voting him.

I had to vote Layla to keep my middle game strong, but people are really catching on and that scares me.

Andrew, Christian B, David, Eddie, and Dino really trust me so I think I can be safe for this next vote... SIKE. I have the super idol, so I won’t be getting blindsided with it.

However I made a mistake by telling Christian B bc I have a feeling he shared this info with Chris or Christian H. Time will tell, but I need to get the votes on Chris D tomorrow or even Christian H. We’ll see what I can do.

I don’t see Andrew, Eddie, Christian B, Dino, or David voting me, so at worst I would get 6 votes... but we’ll see how long I can keep going.
1244 days 16 hours ago
Ethan000
Eddie

-

ffs @ super idol

i just KNOW that im gonna get super idol'd of the game with two idols in my pocket...

.......at least that scenario is something that would almost for sure secure me a returnee spot down the line if i ever wanted to (inlove)(giggle)
1244 days 10 hours ago
Ethan000
Chris D.

-

I feel like I’m definitely at the bottom now. Nathan is still trying to get my trust back when he told Jacob I originally wanted him out before voting out Kellen. I felt so uneasy about this vote when I have Nathan trying get my trust back/Jacob and Christian B hardly saying a damn word to me. Cubs being sus per usual.

For some reason I somehow get blamed for putting Andrew/Layla/Eddie/David are an alliance when I heard that from Christian H that originated from Christian B thinking he was a target of theirs during the second swap. The quietness of my so called “side” and then Fred getting info from the other side that they know that Layla knows shes the vote. I originally wanted Jacob out because he wasn’t talking to me so I can’t really expect him to want to work with me even though I said I wanted to work with him at the merge. I honestly really wanted to work with Jacob but I feel like he has a slight distrust for me now. Its obvious that Nathan/Jacob told the other side about the vote. It would not surprise me if Dino is secretly playing both sides by trying to say hes loyal to his Agora when he’s just a damn snake??

I feel like I have so much damaged trust on one side that I have no choice but to work with the very people I’ve never talked with who are also at the bottom. I think taking out Christian B or Nathan would really change up the game because it means Cubs would have to play on his own! Nathan I think is the most dangerous but I don’t think the numbers are there yet to take him out. I trust Christian H but if I have to blindside his buddy Christian B I’m sure as hell going to do it when they don’t exactly trust me.  I think voting out Kellen really changed the dynamics of this game because it took out someone that Nathan/Jacob/Christian B had in common. They lost their number and I lost my fucking extra vote Isaac 💀.

I see the sides as

Christian B/Jacob/Cubs+Dino/Nathan

David/Christian H between both sides

Layla/Eddie/Fred/Myself/Andrew at the bottom

I have to trust a new side and play a name game with people if I’m not the at the top of the totem pole.
1244 days 10 hours ago
Ethan000
Christian H.

-

Like... nathan has the mf super idol.... so many other things are being bought like wtf....

Nathan HAS TOO MUCH POWER. I dont think he would vote me, but I know I cant beat him in the end!! Like he wants to target Cubs in an effort to establish some sort of trust between him and Chris. Its so transparent. He is trying to play the middle but right now I feel like hes invincible. So rn, I am trying to plant some seeds of doubt against him. I went on call with Jacob and told him how he wants Cubs out and he was shook. I told Christian also which he doesnt like. I think I'll tell Dino. I need to start turning people against him even tho it could backfire. Like I would rather go out earlier trying than make finals and lose.

Like I think I might be insane, but I think Nathan does trust me. I think me and other christian are his #1s. So this is literally insanity, but I am thinking sometime down the road, I might try to get votes on me to see if he'll use the super idol on me. If he doesnt, Ill go home but at least I tried to get rid of it so we can blindside him in the future. If he does, he's vulnerable. IM LITERALLY TALKING CRAZY but like I know I cant beat him in the end.

I would much rather vote out David this round!!! But if the numbers arent there I dont wanna burn him.... especially cuz I just added him today. Ugh!!!!
1244 days 9 hours ago
Ethan000
Dino

-

TLDR it was quiet uptown all day then I hear Cubs is going from Andrew and I’m like the fuck hell no and I campaign for David to be alternate because he’s been condescending to Cubs and didn’t really try with me today so I hope that it’s the Christians Cubs me and Jacob voting Fred and with enough chaos the idols won’t come out.

It’s probably not gonna work but idrc

I’m trying to get people worried Eddie is going home to prevent an idol
1243 days 16 hours ago
Ethan000
~ 12th: Christian H. ~
1243 days 16 hours ago
Ethan000
Christian B.

-

I have no words.

*has a mental breakdown in the chat*
*sobs*

I miss tachy. I have the KNIFE TO MY NECK!

Anyway today I was driving so I couldn’t rly talk to anyone, but everyone was like it’s cub. So I was like grrr! And then randomly a chat with me Christian Dino cub and Jacob were made to vote David, which went as well as I expected. I THINK Dino leaked it, but at the last minute like I was about to get a shower Nathan told me to play my idol. So I was like ok why not. And then... (loudlycrying) They harpooned TAHCY!!

I then start yelling at Chris and Nathan because they’re annoying fake fucks, and then I threw the challenge after I lost so at least a friend could win wah. But Jacob winning probably did doom me tonight. Idk where I stand, I’m just so confused as to what happened. I strongly suspect Nathan had heavy influence over it to eliminate tachycardia, and I just feel alone in the game now rly.

I don’t trust Dino who is apparently rly close to Nathan, Cub is inact half the time but king, all I rly only have is...jacob...

How I feel rn:

1243 days 15 hours ago
Ethan000
Eddie

-

Screaming @ Nathan admitting to me he has an idol. so then i told Nathan i have 2 idols (giggle) He promised that he would use it on me if i need it. im just happy i made top 11...i can see a path forming for me to make it to the end and if layla and david keep fighting people in the chat after votes, they're the perfect people for me to bring to the end!

im loyal to Nathan but when his super idol is gone, he needs to go. a lot of people are upset with him but a lot of people know that hes playing really good and i dont think anyone would be bitter. my 2 idols, minority underdog turned majority overdog story won't be enough if im sitting next to Mr. Super Idol.

i lowkey almost wasted an idol last tribal. cause with 2 idols, i kind of had a safety net and if the Dino idol for Cubs was real, i probably would've played mine cause i thought there might've been 0 votes. luckily Andrew got to me and said he voted for someone that wasnt idol'd so i prayed and luckily i was safe. so now i have 2 idols and my #1 ally, for now, has the super idol and is allegedly willing to play it on me....i feel pretty great and i think i finally am confident in saying i have longevity in my game <3

open group

Confessionals — Ian’s Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!