This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Skyros Confessionals

Topic » Skyros Confessionals

1243 days 9 hours ago
Ethan000
https://i.giphy.com/media/fxTO9gWKdUOj6bxEYW/giphy.gif
1243 days 2 hours ago
Ethan000
Fred

-

Back from the dead
It feels good to be back! Been gone from tengaged for a few years but Swedish Grandpa Fred is back, much older, and a bit wiser (hopefully). Time has changed and I dont know many of the group gamers here (just a few familiar faces), so I dont know any of their gameplays, and the time has changed so I dont know what their gameplays and tactics are nowadays on tengaged. I will still go by my old school gameplay like the old days (creating alliances and playing hard), but I will play a more laid back game this time to start with (I always say that) since this is my comeback and I know that I wont be on tengaged for years, I got nothing to lose. My plan is to connect with everyone and see if anyone invites me to an alliance, if not I will try to connect a few people and make it happen by itself, I am ready to play and hopefully make it far in my comeback season!
1242 days 14 hours ago
Ethan000
Chris T.

-

So I walk into cast reveal with marwane 30 minutes late, fully expecting to be told off only to realize Ethans dumbass is busy doing idek what. I end up in tribe fotia which means fire, which is accurate since im fiesty af these days. Marwane is some random other shit.

i see the cast i think to myself damn, marwane and i have some heavy carrying to do cause this cast will not bring the ratings up. I also see igalaxyi who i just shot out in hunger for 5th place, so that was exciting. So now im in the process of sucking up to people and bonding over louisiana ? Like whattt
1242 days 14 hours ago
Ethan000
Eddie

-

hi i'm here to say that Nathan, Christian, Chris, and I will be running Agora :*
1242 days 12 hours ago
Ethan000
Andrew

-

Do you guys know how hard it is having chris on my tribe??? we met like 4 days ago in a hunger and had this entire rivalry and now he thinks that i don’t like him because he betrayed me in a HUNGER.. like it’s just a HUNGER.. i don’t hate u! we can work together here! don’t have trust issues w me now for NO REASON.

When i first saw my tribe i knew i was gonna work with laylalove. ugh she’s sweet and i know i’ll probably be able to trust her with everything. jacob and i were on opposite sides in a big brother group game but we still had a decent connection. i basically nominated david in stars like not too long ago, kinda betrayed him, so a lot of people on this tribe really don’t like me/trust me and i’m gonna have to work HARDER than i thought.
1242 days 10 hours ago
Ethan000
Christian B.

-

Christian: I’m an English teacher for middle schoolers so nothing too crazy
Mike: That’s still so cool though! What subject do you teach?
—————
I guess reading isn’t his strong suit huh

Anyway either this entire tribe is talking to each other or they want my cock because everyone of them has gone out of their way to talk to me

Except for mickle who I’d be surprised has done anything except kick Ethan from the chat
1242 days 1 hour ago
Ethan000
Marwane

-

I hate that green tribe they are bitter karens ew
1242 days 1 hour ago
Ethan000
Christian H.

-

Ok my confessional is that both of the other tribes can kill themselves. I'm also severely pissed at Mr. Christian_ who is supposed to be my bestie for targeting my tribe! He can literally fuck right off. And cubs is annoying as fuck also.

I'm in a 4 person alliance with nathan, Ahmad and Jonathan but honestly I am annoyed at Jonathan for being INCOMPETENT at the challenge when he was literally on skype but not there to pass the mf potato.... I would say rn my #1 is Nathan. I also really like Chris and Eddie, and I think a 4 person group of me, Nathan, Chris and Eddie is starting to form kinda naturally? If I were stuck in both of these groups of 4, I would probably choose Chris and Eddie over Ahmad and Jonathan cuz I like the more. Chris and I just get on really well, we're close in age and have similar life experiences or whatever. Eddie is cool too.

Also I cant believe Ethan separated me, Christian_ and Mr. Bobrocks... the betrayal
1242 days 1 hour ago
Ethan000
Eddie

-

i'm gonna be the person that runs the pre-merge and then falls either right before the merge or right at the merge or at the swap LMAO

like i literally am about to get this alliance going with Nathan/Christian/Chris and i feel pretty confident that i'm all their #1s on this tribe sksksksksk and then i have a great cross-tribe connection off the bat with christos and marwane from being friends with them for years before this game so if we make swap/merge, we can dominate. i know if they make it to the end, they're the type of people who will dominate the final vote to win so i can't take them ALL the way, but i can definitely use them to my benefit if it ever comes to fruition and, if not, then they definitely will be meat shields for me

so call me cocky, but i think if y'all were doing edgic/contenders, i'd be one of the top contenders after episode 1 :*
1241 days 23 hours ago
Ethan000
Nathan

-

Let me start out by saying it is hilarious at how many connections I have in this game and ZERO OF THEM ARE ON MY TRIBE LMAO

So I was not anticipating such a large cast, but I'm pretty glad that this cast is so diverse. There are a few friends I have, some people I have never heard of, and people I have played with before.

I want this ON RECORD that I will TRY not to be a villain this season. I play very cutthroat most of the time, but I am hungry for a win and want to establish the connections that will get me that. I can't be all crazy and backstab people left and right, I need to play smart.

Looking at the cast, some stand outs are Christian_, iiGalaxyii, Kennel123, LaylaLove, David2560, and BOBROCKS333 - all people I get along with. If I get to be on their tribes, I will do my best to protect them, but for now, I need to get to know my tribe.

Agora Tribe - This tribe is.... so diverse. I have 5 people I have never heard of prior to this game and NicoleF, who I thought hated me. Turns out everyone was super friendly with introductions and me and Eddie are on good terms! I was quickly drawn to Christian on my tribe bc I've heard good things about him, and somehow the two of us ended up in two final 4 chats for our Tribe. The only person I haven't talked to is Dino bc he's been inactive, and after losing the first Immunity challenge, I would hope our tribe plays it safe and votes him out. But the night is young and we still have much to discuss. For now, I'm loving the social game I'm playing, and I love finding a hidden crystal... The Super Idol will be mine soon enough.
1241 days 5 hours ago
Ethan000
Dino

-

I’m gonna throw a vote onto Jonathan

I don’t know if I can get out of it if no one is online but if people start showing up I trust my ability to spin this in my favor
1241 days 4 hours ago
Ethan000
Dino

-

So my gameplay is to just quickly sell myself as an ally. I have Christian for sure if I can get two more. Otherwise I told him to vote me not to fuck his game up and I will give him my legacy stuff.

Now it’s just pitching to Eddie Chris and Nathan. I’d rather the latter two because Christian said them by name but Eddie will do.

Jonathan is my current pitch but I’ll flip on anyone at this point my safety is most important fuck trust
1241 days 3 hours ago
Ethan000
Dino

-

Just for an update:

Eddie is mostly locked on the flip. Christian/Chris/Nathan are still TBD but I'm gonna feel optimistic because it shouldn't even be this close.

They are silly for keeping me. It's good to be back
1241 days 3 hours ago
Ethan000
Eddie

-

I can't help but play hard. I don't like Jonathan's vibes so even though its the first tribal, if I can cause a last second flip to get him out, I will.
1241 days 3 hours ago
Ethan000
~ 21st: Jonathan ~
1241 days 3 hours ago
Ethan000
Dino

-

Poor guy...probably logged off thinking he'd be around tomorrow to strategize but nope

open group

Confessionals — Ian’s Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!