This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Seven Seas Confessionals

Topic » Seven Seas Confessionals

1481 days 4 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Bamold

-

I'm so annoyed
Simon just fucked my game up sideways, up and down, left to right
I lit told him I wanted to tell mari about the chat/vote and he talked me out of it then flipped anyway
1481 days 4 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Mike

-

Confessional: I'm really bummed that Darrius was voted out and Ryan survives yet another vote. I completely understand Simon's reasoning for wanting Darrius gone and I can't say I blame him for making the move when he did. I think this round our biggest mistake was leaving Mari out of the conversations. Even though we know that Mari couldn't be trusted, it would have been best to include him and listen to his perspective. In terms of going forward, it's hard to maneuver within the tribe because lines have definitely been drawn in the sand and talking to anyone on the other side is like talking in circles, I'm never willing to say a name and neither are they so we're usually at a stalemate. Hopefully I can reach some common ground with Simon tomorrow and survive another round but it's not really looking good on this side. I do think I've done well enough having so many shields around me but that won't last long without having the numbers
1480 days 12 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Tiffany

-

Confessional #17:

I was just blindsided for the second time in this game and this time I actually had no idea it was coming. I’m done with simon he’s such a dirty fucking rat. I knew his ass was fake as fuck but noooo I wanted to be a good person and actually believe that he wanted to be my friend and work with me. This whole time he has just been lying to me and trying to run this strategy on everyone. I just don’t like his stupid ass. Flip flopping rat that’s what I call him. Anyways besides that bitch we still have Ryan’s ugly ass in this game which I don’t like anymore. Then we got Dakotas fucking trifling ass in this game. None of these people like me! I don’t like them! You see I’m over this game in over the lies I’m over everyone just faking it. I’m tired of playing nice and now the real Tiffany is out that’s who they should be afraid of.
1480 days 12 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Tiffany

-

Confessional #18:

Fucking stupid ass Simon let me say that louder FUCKING STUPID ASS SIMON!
1480 days 12 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Tiffany

-

Confessional #19:

I think y’all can call me the villain of the season. Ahahah. I’ve just had a huge blow up with Simon and I’m happy. 😈
1480 days 12 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Deshon

-

CONFESSIONAL: Darrius leaving is really devastating, and I was very blindsided by such a dumb move. Simon and Mari (the two flip-floppers) spearheaded this move. Simons rationale was that Darrius was running our side of the alliance, and had social ties with a lot of people....this is further from the truth. I will say, Darrius leaving can now allow me to pivot accordingly. I do feel like there is a lesser target on back, which is a benefit to my game. Moving forward, I will definitely be playing more strategically. In terms of my closest allies, no-one really knows Will and I are #1 and it's kind of iconic.

Earlier, I was approached with a "voting block" to get rid of one of the floaters. This included: myself, tyler (tmac), will, tiffany, and mike. The consensus was to vote out Mari, and to leave everyone else out of the dark. This will definitely be interesting and I am curious to see how long this 5 will be willing to work together moving forward (probably not long). I guess we will see how this goes....but Darrius will be avenged point to the camera so... Simon, sweetie watch out.
1480 days 12 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Tiffany

-

Confessional #20:

I hate this house!!!! I’m so happy that I’ll soon be joining jury. And Simon bitch just wait for the reunion bitch ur not gonna be able to run away from me then.
1479 days 19 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
10th: Tiffany Voted Out
1479 days 19 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Tiffany

-

Confessional #21:

I didn't win but I did a lot of damage and I don't regret any of that at all. I played with my head held high all the way to the end. My message to the people in that game is to wake the fuck up!! I don't like Simon rat ass and I wont vote for him to win. smiles However im rooting for my bitches (Deshon Mike Bamold) they have an uphill battle and it sucks because they are good people. Anyways I think ive talked too much. This is Tiffany signing off for the last time. It wont be the last that you have seen of me! blows kiss
1479 days 18 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
TMac

-

Confessional #10

I ended up making the group between myself, Ryan, Will, and Dakota. It’s called Top of Jokers lol. Anyways that’s the group that has been functioning as the core alliance after the Cody vote. We knew us four had to stick together no matter what happens, it’s our only way to move forward.

I knew myself and Ryan would be targets for the other side because that’s the way it’s been all game. When looking at the numbers it’s 5 vs 4 with 2 in the middle. It doesn’t make any sense for Mari and Simon to vote with the other side this round because of that. Their numbers would run away with the game if they voted out me or Ryan. That was their plan, but I knew that it didn’t make sense for Mari and Simon, so it was this tribal we needed to get out a big threat.

Ryan and I both told each other on call several times that we believe Darrius is running the game. We have both subtly mentioned it to Simon. Well, this week Simon approached me about voting Darrius. He 100% thinks its his move so I’m letting him run with it. He tells about a 6 person alliance they made with him. Which excluded Mari. The trust Simon displayed to me was the tipping point for the other side. He’s playing up the fact that he is working with them when in fact he’s planning to vote Darrius this week.

Simon tells this to both myself and Ryan. He eventually tells Will and I in our final three chat. He even told Mari they excluded him from the chat and this pissed Mari off. I saw this as an opportunity to create an alliance. Mari was pissed at the lack of group chat on their part so if we can deliver on that end then Mari would be loyal to us. Ryan has the closest relationship to Mari in the game and I believe I’m closest with Simon, it’s been that way from the beginning. He’s been transparent with his game to me. Anyway, I propose this alliance to Ryan and he’s all for it. He tells Simon. I pitch to Simon and then I told the two of them to pitch to Mari. Then, BAM, alliance between me, Ryan, Simon, and Mari. This alliance has given me much more power in this game. I’ve now earned the loyalty of the two middle people. This means they will lean strongly to our side and if they even want to make a move, then it wouldn’t be against me or Ryan.

With this new chat transpiring before the vote and everything happening, Top of Jokers went on call to discuss the vote and knew that Darrius was being pushed which is something we could all get behind. On the other side, they were going to vote for Ryan. They would tell Mari the fake vote is me. Simon told Mari all of this to rile him up even more and ensure he’d stick with us.

The vote revealed just that. 6-5 Darrius left and Tiffany exploded after that.
1479 days 18 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
TMac

-

Confessional #11

The aftermath of last round was a lot. Not for myself, but for Simon. He took a lot of shit for what went down. He even went on call with them before the vote as to prevent an idol being played (bless his heart, I have it). Then Tiffany went off on him. He took it way passed game. He called him a cunt and other offensive phrases just because he didn’t vote with Tiffany and lied to them. Not sure if you are aware, but lying is apart of survivor. You may not agree with a move someone makes and you may even be upset, but don’t make things personal when you get played. He didn’t make things personal and the way Tiffany was reacting just didn’t sit right with me.

I forgot to mention that bamold won immunity last round, but I won it this round ayeeee. It feels nice to be safe. This could pin a target on my back, but that doesn’t matter to me. I’m setting myself up in this game where despite if I win immunity I won’t be seen as a threat.

Part of that is my relationship to Will. He and I have gotten very close in this game. That agenda was pushed even further when Tiffany called me and him. Tiffany called the both of us and was pitching about voting out one of the middle people. He preferred Simon, obviously we didn’t want that, so he settled on Mari. I knew Will also wanted to vote out one of the middle people, so he was receptive about it. Normally, I’d vote Mari, but due to our new found alliance it didn’t suit me as it would’ve before that alliance. On top of that, I knew Ryan would not buy it. Obviously I’m selling it to Tiffany saying that I’m down for that and whatever. He suggests that he adds Deshon and Mike so we can all talk about because they were the other two votes he had in mind. He added them almost right away, we were almost forced into that call. We talked with that five and said Mari would be the vote unless otherwise. Tiffany also said he thought Tyler was running the game with an alliance between him, Dakota, Mari, and Simon.

After that call, I called Will to talk to him about all of this. We sat in very similar positions because of it, so I knew he’d be honest with me. He did want to vote Mari which was a problem for me. I needed to keep Mari in the game for now. However, because of this Will would be honest with his game to me.

After the call with Will, I called Ryan to inform him of what was transpiring in the game because I knew he wouldn’t like it. We devised a plan to ensure that Will would be against voting Mari. I told Ryan he needed to talk to Dakota about pushing away from Mari and I knew Simon would feel the same way, so I had to get to him too before Will did.

All of this fell into place and Will was persuaded to switch his target for this round. He only worried about the next round.

Deshon, Mike, and Tyler hardly spoke a word to me this round. Actually only maybe Mike did, but I can’t even remember.

Tiffany needed to be the one to go because of his chaotic nature. He made Simon genuinely upset and doesn’t care about it. It upset me when Tiffany was voted out and called so many different people derogatory and offensive names, but if anything slightly concerning is said to him it becomes an issue. No one even acknowledged his outbursts and offensive words. I don’t get offended because I have thick skin, but I know some people are more sensitive than I am. All I want is the same level of treatment for what is supposed to be considered bullying. People lie in survivor and if you have to resort to personal attacks when that happens then this isn’t the game for you.

Needless to say, Tiffany was voted out, but what was interesting it Tyler voted him out too because Mari told him about the vote. Interesting.
1479 days 12 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Deshon

-

Confessional: I am going to pray to ARIANA GRANDE's DISCOGRAPHY that this goes as planned!!!!! I will be voting SIMON..... honestly if you go you had it coming. Your messy gameplay has finally caught up to you and I hope you a kiss to Darrius to me in Ponderosa;)
1479 days 10 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
9th: Bamold Voted Out
1479 days 10 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Deshon

-
CONFESSIONAL: I am SO ready to go to rocks Jeff, I know Jesus will be on my side.

open group

Confessionals — Ian’s Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!