This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Hasetsu Confessionals

Topic » Hasetsu Confessionals

1628 days 12 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Josh

Well, that was one crazy way to go out, never happened to me ever before. I had a blast for the short time I was here, I did survive one tribal council which was more than I thought due to the tribe dynamics and players out here. I don’t regret voting for hufus as him and sal were much closer and I was the odd man out. But, sometimes that just happens.

It’s been a lot of fun and was a pleasure to play, hopefully I get another shot down the road to show what I’m completely made of. This is josh signing out
1628 days 12 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Logan

Final 14 I made it and we had another tribe swap. My original tribe has a 4-3 advantage on this tribe im still gonna go to the arena and camp there until merge and hope no one keeps going there
1628 days 8 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Kevin

Quick confessional: I’m dissapointed with my tribe. I was the only one there at the challenge. Now I have to choose between two of my friends. One I’ve worked with previous and have become good friends with, and the other who I adore but has friends on the other side. I know I’m most likely 100 percent safe tonight, but the circumstances still suck
1628 days 5 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Ethan

https://i.gyazo.com/ca6aa2a84ff23401962b080b5d0f03e0.gif

No but really, Ivy tried it. I woke up to a whole ass screenshot from her about the idol being found....almost makes me think that JB told her stuff that I said. Idk, it's a possibility but we'll see. If she has the idol, then that screenshot was inspect elemented, but if she doesn't then I assume Brady has it tbh. But I really do still feel like Ivy has it.

Regardless though, we swiftly won the challenge. I kinda showed out, but the challenge was so easy so I was just like w/e. I'm VERY happy with who was left over on that other tribe after others left for The Arena. Jojo, Kevin, and Brady. None of whom I trust, and now, one of them is going home :D It'll most likely be Brady unless he has the idol or Ivy exposes herself and transfers it to him. Either way, I'm very very content with this outcome. Even if Brady goes, if we win yet another challenge, Jojo has to draw rocks hopefully :) Maybe...just MAYBE I can get out two birds with one stone. We shall see!

I know I have Sal & Nolan, but JB only concerns me a bit bc why would Ivy just randomly message me that she found the idol but it was found? Idk...very sus. I also screenshotted something Ivy said to me that was COMPLETELY fake....hold on, lemme post it...

https://i.gyazo.com/73045dfff57e17476c3bfff30fec749d.gif

So this was an obvious attempt at making Sal not look like he was on the outs in the Hufus vote to me, ONLY because I transferred him an idol. I saw right through it tbh with you. Anyways, I sent this to JB and legit got no reply so that's why I'm like hmmmm

I'm probably thinking too much about it, but I gotta expect the worst. Other than those few things, I feel alright and I hope I can make this merge!
1627 days 15 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Joey

Kevin is my number 1 so this isn’t hard. However I do have to talk to Brady and make sure he’s voting Kevin in case of some sort of idol. Luckily I’ve gotten kelly to agree to throw tomorrow so hopefully I won’t have to go back to tribal tomorrow or I’m like, fucked.
1627 days 4 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
**14th — Brady S./CoachWade**
1627 days 4 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Ethan

Nolan and Ben are annoying throwing that challenge. Joey is their "friend" but he's gonna gun for me every chance he gets which is frustrating.

Idc about Ben doing it too much bc they're closer, but Nolan? el oh el...I'm sorry but Jojo Siwa does not have your back sis.....he will screw you over just to spite me.

I'm just annoyed tbh. That was so ghetto. I kinda blame myself for losing Tower of Hanoi, but it's hard to just put all of that on me when people were out here throwing the challenge on my tribe.

I just hate horrible people getting their way in games, it has to stop. I did nothing to Joey and yet he goes after me in every game like a psychopath and then tells chats he's gonna hunt down my family members on social media and "tell them I'm gay." I have to laugh, but he's just ridiculous honestly.

As far as tribal idk what's gonna happen tbh. Ivy wants Kelly or Nolan out, and those are people *seemingly* protecting me, so idk. I'd rather Ryan go tbh. He's not close to me at all I feel like, and Ivy has him wrapped around his finger. I do also need to talk to JB.

Ivy going would be fine, and I think it could be pulled off, but she is a target in front of me at merge, so....hmmm. I may be more worried about Ivy staying around after being left out of the vote though...I'm just gonna have to consult with my allies ig. I'm just annoyed asf rn. Yes, I'm aware I sound controlling and nasty since this is the first time something hasn't really gone my way, but Jojo is just an awful person...that's the only reason why I'm upset we lost.
1627 days 4 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Kelly

https://i.imgur.com/2uQhs3U.gif
1626 days 10 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Brady (Before he got eliminated)

https://youtu.be/Y_0wreoum_A
1626 days 10 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Kelly

well idk what to say miss ivy is coming for my HEAD like the self righteous loser she IS. so my alliance is splitting the votes. usually im hesitant to do that but everyone seems trustworthy. the truth is they REALLY should be voting me out over ivy because im a far bigger threat but they dont need to know that.
1626 days 10 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Ethan

Quick update, so I’m driving but basically the hope is that the vote falls 3-2-2, with Ivy leaving. If she for whatever reason plays an idol, then Ryan and Kelly will tie, and we’ll vote out Ryan in the revote. I still just can’t trust them after the Hufus vote.

Granted, none of this could actually happen and I could go home tonight, but this is the plan I’m sticking to. If all goes according to this plan, I’m sad I won’t have a shield in Ivy at merge, but I also believe the repercussions of keeping her (and blindsiding Ryan) definitely outweigh the alternative of Ivy going and leaving Ryan here.
1626 days 8 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Brady (Exit confessional)

https://youtu.be/j0l12evIEZw
1626 days 8 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
**13th — Ivy D./BadGirlsClubfan**
1626 days 8 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Ethan

THAT WAS FOR YOU HUFUS!

https://youtu.be/Fvz4fOp0_IM?t=78

Josh/Brady/Ivy out back-to-back-to-back. I think Ryan should be next unless he actually has the idol or something.

Time to win this challenge! Wish I could throw but everyone knows I'm good at stuff so :/
1626 days 4 hours ago
Saftronbtr999

open group

Confessionals — Ian’s Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!