This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Hasetsu Confessionals

Topic » Hasetsu Confessionals

1596 days 1 hour ago
Saftronbtr999
**8th — Joey F./jojo7784**
1596 days 1 hour ago
Saftronbtr999
Ethan

Did I spend $4.99 on CBS All-Access for 1 month just to make this gif of Tyson to post when Jojo got voted out?

https://i.giphy.com/media/IhaWTsaGXVS8IHRQ2a/giphy.gif

I sure as hell did. I don't give a single fuck. The idol was used successfully, but even if it wouldn't have, it's successful to me to get that skank out. Ew.

Anyways, the vote went according to plan. Everyone else had their own idea of what that vote would be, but JB/Nolan/Myself prevailed. Sal needs to know who he's trying to fool, because I know he sure as hell isn't fooling me.

Let's win this immunity!

(Oh, also, Sal did end up telling me what his plan was like 15 min before the vote, but he didn't know JB was flipping with me/Nolan obviously, so he thought I wasted it when I played it)
1596 days 1 hour ago
Saftronbtr999
Ethan

Okay so I'm getting votes lol. Not sure how many, but I know at least Kelly/Kevin are voting for me. JB has been in on it and hasn't really said anything about it, which leads me to believe that he may be voting for me aswell.

I thought Sal would be on it, and he still could be, but he sent me screenshots of his conversation with JB. Basically JB said the vote was between him and I, I would assume to force Sal to vote for me. However, Sal basically said he was voting himself because he can't vote me out. I could tell in the screenshots that JB was upset lol, so now here we are.

Also here's that conversation btw:

https://i.gyazo.com/dbe319193aabfd40f5bb17e1b8fa96ff.gif

https://i.gyazo.com/b8aea5af434a191187ab94fbd75f0820.gif

https://i.gyazo.com/39f7d91f2fa7a79dd533292732518dc5.gif

So Kelly/JB/Kevin could all be voting for me. Systrix messaged me this morning confirming they were all voting for me, and how she would be voting for Kevin.

So I go to Nolan and am like "Bro, play the idol on me and let's vote Kevin. Systrix already locked that in and EVEN IF they split the vote, Kevin still goes home."

It's a great plan, and now Sal said he wants to vote Kevin too so I don't go home??? Is it too good to be true? Idk. But I have nothing to lose.

Right now I'm trying to get Nolan to idol me, and try and move past this Final 7 vote.
1596 days 1 hour ago
Saftronbtr999
Ethan

I don't even know if I'm getting the majority of the votes. Selfishly, I want Nolan to play the idol on me, but I also don't want it to be wasted.

This is such a messy vote. I want to believe JB, but why wouldn't he tell me about Kelly/Kevin wanting to vote me? Idk, it just seems weird and off to me.

I want to trust Sal, and my gut does, but I also want to ensure my safety. If there's 4 votes on Kevin, that sucks, but at least I'd get through another day? I guess I can play day by day like my girl Sandra Diaz Twine. Hmmmm

I made a deal with Nolan saying if he idoled me, that I would throw immunity IF it was between him and I, and then hopefully I could find the idol. And I'd do that tbh. Especially if he wastes that idol? Lord...

The question is, have I done too good of a job of making bonds and deals with these people to where I'm overestimating them targeting me? I honestly don't know.

This whole confessional is just ranting, so I'm sorry. But either way we're gonna use the idol to get KEVIN OUT?? KEVIN?? I know... I feel like it's sort of a waste, but it's honestly the safest plan. Nolan and I have made risky moves and risky plays this whole time; I think we deserve a safe plan/vote.

If I go then it was a fun ride and I'm SO proud of the way I played, but if I stay, I've still got a lot of game left to show everyone :)
1596 days 1 hour ago
Saftronbtr999
**7th — Kevin K./Kevin0621**
1596 days 1 hour ago
Saftronbtr999
Ethan

Idol Wasted? Check.
JB blowing up? Check.
Kelly being bitter? Check.
Kevin having no edit all season and then randomly piping up to say something after he's been voted out? Check.

A whole clown. I'm literally gonna lose this game because I'm playing with crazies. And you know what? That's okay. I'm fine with it, and I am proud of how I played.

I don't know why Kelly is so mad that I stayed after they voted for me, but he also seems to forget he did shit first. As much as he's saying that I would just let people vote him out when it got down to it, he showed that in the first merge vote when he was like "It's better for my game not to vote out Natalie :(" KNOWING PERFECTLY WELL that Natalie was trying to turn everyone against me. That coupled with the fact that he's obviously gonna be allied with Jojo? It's just like...Kelly would be keeping me in a box till I get taken out when it's out of his control. And just because I did something about it to try and ensure that didn't happen to me, he's upset. It's just annoying and it's whatever honestly.

But anyways, Nolan won immunity, we stan. As he should. JB thinks he's going home, which, idk if he will but it'll prob be between him and Ben.

I'll update further later.

-The person who apparently has no shot to win :)
1596 days 1 hour ago
Saftronbtr999
Ethan

Kelly & I fighting over the idol clue this episode:

https://i.imgur.com/gkHwXlV.gif

Anyways, so things went according to plan I guess and Kevin left. I definitely underestimated my relationships, because Sal & Systrix were so loyal to me, and we didn't even need the idol.

JB was upset people weren't playing the game for themselves, so he took it upon himself to try and call me/isla/nolan/sal out in the main chat. Why? Who knows tbh. I don't think it was that smart tbh.

Nolan then wins immunity and gets the idol clue! Amazing.
I find the idol! Amazing.

Just...like...clockwork.

So now it's between JB and Kelly on who should go home. I'm not sure who that will be yet, but they both have pros and cons to them.
1596 days 1 hour ago
Saftronbtr999
Kelly

wow i dont even know what to say really... im in such a minority but they keep voting out other people over me its just so hard. i dont know why ethan and nolan are tryharding this game so hard. its been made perfectly clear the jury is voting against them like why waste your time I DONT UNDERSTAND. I have to vote in the best way to keep myself and jeremy safe and that is to vote sal, he is like retarded and a production plant to help Ethan win so we just need a miracle <3
1596 days 1 hour ago
Saftronbtr999
**6th - JB B./_JB_**
1596 days 1 hour ago
Saftronbtr999
Kelly

well it seems im a tiny bit alone :( i can try to find a crack but idk if its going to work, i am going to hands down win this game if i make it to the final 3 i just have to... make it there this really sucks nobody will talk to me but ethan who is just being very passive aggressive to me. it just sucks because i actually tried kinda hard and nothing ever really worked cause goldenboy tryhard000 decided this game was more important to him then anything else in the world. wish me luck miss ian.
1596 days 1 hour ago
Saftronbtr999
Nolan

When I entered this game I sort of wanted to play both sides with Jojo And Ethan. Ethan's obviously played a superior game at this point and its obvious, yet the jury is very bitter. My best chance is that it's a final two because otherwise whoever we take with us is making final three. All we have to do is win final 5 immunity though. Its sad to say I didn't put as much into this game as I wanted to. I wanted to come out and prove I'm an all star esque player and I kinda feel like a scrub. Sure I found an idol and won a few comps but there isn't anything game defying that I can claim that I did. I wish I could do over everything. I wouldn't of sat on the Arena for a while and just watched the game happen, but I found it as a safety net. Yet, when I came into merge it was hard to actually make relationships with people due to my schedule and everything else considered. There were obviously pregame relationships going in which effected my game-play but what else can I do? I'm not going to blindside someone I've known for years, even if it makes me a boring player. Overall, it was nice to sit back for once but I don't think I'll ever play like I did again.
1596 days 1 hour ago
Saftronbtr999
**Finale takes place**

open group

Confessionals — Ian’s Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!