This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Hasetsu Confessionals

Topic » Hasetsu Confessionals

1614 days 15 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
1614 days 15 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Brady

Seriously am already regretting joining this with this awful ass cast. I can’t deal with Kelly again. She’s a disgusting person and this cast I have terrible history with. I don’t see myself making it far at all tbh.
1614 days 12 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Natalie

*gets off the boat*

I am finally coming back to the thing that made me a chaotic and dramatic person to begin with, THE GROUP GAME COMMUNITY <3 I am so thankful to be a part of this season and as long as I am here, there won't be a dull moment.

Anyway, I can already say with pure passion "fuck this tribe" Ian. Absolutely fuck this tribe. Everyone is being extremely short with me after I've spoken to most of them and it feels like I am already the odd person on the outside. I love the island but the creatures here are rabid and they're wearing buffs.

First, I don't have a good relationship with Nolan, Josh or Joey. We go wayyyyyyy back and if you know anything about tengaged, you know everyone is a narcissist and holds a grudge so I am expecting to be on all of these people's shit list. However, I will try to talk to them as much as I can but you can 100% sign me up for The Arena because thats the only way I won't be the first person voted out. I think enough of these amateurs will be too paranoid to even risk going, but I don't care. If I go and eventually come back I will definitely play up the fact that I found an idol, even if I don't. I will take us back to the fundamentals of starting drama in a Survivor game, if. I. have. to.

I plan to play my little heart out to gain some control because Nolan really needs to leave if I want a shot at setting a genuine foundation on this tribe. periodt.
1613 days 15 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Logan

Hello viewers longue if there is a viewers lounge if not hello host. So 1 day in and my tribe looks like its gonna be a flop of a tribe based on this first challenge. only three of us showed up and of course i had to do the mini game thanks for making the mini game flappy bird btw so it didn't take much skill to conquer I think I even made a bit of time for us but we still lost. im in a alliance rn with the three from the challenge Joey and Kevin + me and we plan on pulling Natalie and Austin in to work wtih us for the majority for this vote and the rest of the votes. Ashley and Josh went to the arena and im not surprised Ashley did she seems like a real bitch from what i've heard which is unfortunate we can't vote her out tonight but we will figure something out and I will be here another day
1612 days 23 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Alisson

My vote today is going to be someone I did not exchange a word, unfortunately we had no chance to talk, see you soon <3
1612 days 18 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Ethan

Okay so really quickly, some things that have happened so far…

I clearly already have connections with Hufus & JB 100%, I love those kings. Kelly and I are cool and I like him so I don’t see him turning on me anytime in the near future. Brady is desperate for allies and needs me, and Ivy/Ryan/Sal I all talk to daily so I’m just trying to set down a social foundation with everyone atm.

The only person I haven’t talked to yet is Marie, which is funny bc I literally know her, but we’ll see what happens. Systrix is another person I don’t talk to a ton, but she’s been really distant so who knows.

I made an alliance with Ivy because we’re in “similar spots,” and she apparently loves the idea. Although I’m not sure where she really stands because she also asked Kelly for an alliance with her and Ryan… and Kelly confirmed that Ryan also approached him about an alliance with them two and Ivy.

Also Ryan approached me about making a majority with both Kelly and Brady in it, and I had to inform him that they don’t like each other so I guess we’ll see if anything else comes from Ryan.

I’m not super concerned as of now. *knocks on wood*

We also won the first challenge which is cool, and I found the idol in 10 minutes, like ACTUALLY 10 minutes lol, so that’s nice to have in my back pocket. Goal for today is to just win again :)
1612 days 18 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Ethan

Idk who this Ivy girl is, but she is NOT messing around.

Socially she's good with everyone on our tribe, she knows what she's doing strategically, and she has the smarts. Definitely a threat to look out for.

I found the idol in 10 minutes last night like I stated in my previous confessional, and she came to me with news that it was already found.... wow. I thought I was crazy, but she also ended up finding it with the same clue. That right there proves to me that she came to play, and while I respect it, I have my eye on her.

Glad to be "working" with you Ivy, we'll just have to see how loyal you are to me in the coming rounds.
1612 days 16 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
**20th — Kyla K./kylakendell132**
1611 days 17 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Natalie

I have to take matters into my own hands or else I WILL go home this round.

So... basically I'm coming for Nolan's head because he ABSOLUTELY has allies on the other tribe and I want to make a few folks aware of that. I created an alliance of Alisson, Kevin, Logan, and me, and I'm on a mission to convince them that Nolan will never have their interest in mind if a swap comes, even if they think he will.

I don't fuck with Ethan and I don't fuck with JB so if I get this group of four to stick together, I will finally get a good grip on this game because I absolutely do not have that right now. Everything about this tribe is  very quiet which is highly alarming but that just means I have nothing to lose and I will go out swinging.

Also, so sorry for not attending tribal, I will be there from now on. Thursday and Fridays just suck for me lol
1611 days 17 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
**19th — Alisson M./tokio**
1611 days 17 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Natalie

I am literally laughing at this MESS...

So my #1 ally Alisson gets voted out. I tried to pull a fast one on Nolan, as promised, by flipping the vote last minute which clearly flopped lmao.

Now the tribe swaps and I'm stuck with Logan who is the fakest bitch, but I am insanely stuck with him. *in my Sandra voice* I am stuck with Logan... I'm stuck with him.

But I do have a life in this game with the Arena twist in play. Honestly, if I get to go... AMAZING. If I don't... JUST AS AMAZING because that'll mean nobody gets to go and It'll ensure we all have to endure this mess. I am winning this challenge to make sure this doesn't backfire.
1611 days 16 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Logan

*Pulls up to the arena* Oop from one flop of a tribe to another it looks like. so we had a tribe swap and it ended a 3-3 tie with are old tribe and the other tribe but josh hasn't even talked and has just been chillin at the arena and I didn't know if i'd be safe if i stayed there so I took myself to the arena. I also got split from my alliance of Joey and Kevin but they will be safe because the 3 from my tribe who didn't go to the arena don't show up at the challenges so hopefully in 2 days when I get back they've voted each other off and there's only 2 of them left for me and Natalie to deal with. anyways im gonna go drink a coconut and have a relaxing time
1611 days 16 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Natalie

OMG -- I'm at the ARENA BITCH. YES.

I'm hoping to come back to a tribe of one person hahahah. This is great, see you in two days my lovely host <3
1610 days 17 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
**18th — Marie S./CamilaMendes**
1610 days 17 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Kelly

https://i.imgur.com/1jADvUA.gif
1609 days 22 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Natalie

*sips piña colada*

I LOVE the Arena. No luck finding the idol tho but I love that I am going untouched... HAH!

open group

Confessionals — Ian’s Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!