This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Konoha Confessionals

Topic » Konoha Confessionals

1631 days 23 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Jake

The more and more I think about it, the more impressed I am with how I played. I really had one friend coming into this game and a lot of unknowns, and I have connected so well with these people. I feel like everyone trusts me. I thought I had to rely on winning challenges, but that was just my paranoia speaking.

People genuinely seem like they trust me and I think it was a mistake for them to not take me out while they could. It may be just too little too late now. I still think it would he dumb for someone to allow me to get to finals, but I’m still going to fight no matter what. I don’t even know what I want to do. I’m assuming it’s a final 3 and I’ve promised Nicky, Jason, and Craig that I was going to the end with them. But I also think Ryan has done nothing and could be an easy beat.

I do feel like I am in control of my own destiny. Nicky will do whatever I say and I definitely have influence over others. It’s me vs myself. I need to just make the correct decisions.

Side note, finally all the returning players are gone! People probably forgot, but I kept it in the back of my head.
1631 days 23 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Jake

At this point, I am going into the finale unsure. I have worked with Jason and Craig a ton and I talk to them a lot more than I talk to Ryan and Nick, but I find Jason and Craig to be better players and harder to beat. Even though I know I played better than them, I'm more aggressive and they are probably more likable than me. They replayed respectable games. I know if I fuck over Nick he'll never vote me.

On the other hand, Nick and Ryan did practically nothing in the game. Both were inact. But Ryan did have have allies that got voted out early in the merge. He didn't do much of anything, but it's possible people will just vote him anyway. I would hope Jason and Craig would respect my game if I voted them out, but I just don't know.
1631 days 23 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Jake

I definitely want to be in the end with Nicky because he's pretty much been doing whatever I want. I don't want to go to the end with Jason because he's likable and played a strong game. So now it's Craig, who has a great story and he may get votes from Jason (and Julian) if he doesn't vote Jason out. Craig played hard. Or I can bring Ryan who did nothing, but might get votes from bitter jurors.
1631 days 23 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
** Ryan T./Eclipse9 - 5th **
1631 days 23 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Jake

I'm not voting Nick. It makes no sense.

1. I think Nick is the easiest person to win against.
2. If I don't vote Nick and he leaves, I will get his jury vote.
1631 days 23 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
** TJ M./TJ2807 - 4th **
1631 days 23 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Jake

Honestly, I think I got the final 3 I wanted. I did freak out at Ian, but I likely would’ve ended up voting Ryan for 4th anyway. I think Nick/Craig gave me the best chance to win, so if I lose I lose. I did everything I possibly could have done.

I gave the game my all and I hope the jury rewards me.
1631 days 20 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Nick 3rd, Craig 2nd, Jake 1st

open group

Confessionals — Ian’s Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!