This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Konoha Confessionals

Topic » Konoha Confessionals

1646 days 12 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
1646 days 12 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Bubba

So I have been absent from these Survivor group games for a longgg ass minute, but i am back and I am super excited to start playing. This twist this season is insane. My first thought was, "ALLIGN WITH THE COMP BEASTS FOR SAFETY". I have played with Julian before, so I know I might have a potential ally there, and If they returnees want to group up as an alliance, I might be able to have one foot in and one foot out of that alliance...It is too early to be playing hard though..So i will just have to wait and see after this first challenge. (wasntme)
1646 days 12 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Jake

It will be interesting to see how this game turns out. I am not a fan of the twist, really. I think it can help me because I am a strong player, so I am sure I will last a while, but I know the second I lose a challenge, people will try taking me out.

I look around and don't see too many familiar faces. Nicky and Adam I'm friendly with, but other than that, I'm not friends with anyone. Half of the people here I haven't even heard of. That's why I decided to give immunity to someone who I at least know of, but someone I've never interacted with before. He seems like he can be relatively strong, so my thinking was that if I give him immunity, maybe he'll reciprocate it in the future.

Nicky will be pissed at me, but I do not want my allies to be outed instantly, although I'm sure people already know me and Nicky are friends.

I know I won't be attending tribal, but I will still like to be part of the conversation. I need to stay in the know because I know I'm a threat. I absolutely destroyed everyone in that competition, and I will continue to do so in the future.

https://media.giphy.com/media/l1J9v37QYOis6llVC/giphy.gif
1646 days 12 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Bubba

Confessional #2

So I missed the immunity challenge because I got stuck in traffic (story of my fucking life)...and now i have to go to tribal. I wont lie though, I think it is better to go to the first tribal because then you get a feel of where everyone's head is at. Alliances are also starting to form (like)..I have a solid bond with Julian, and I have been talking to TJ, so i think i can get something rolling there. I do have my suspicions about TJ and Jake having an alliance already because of Jake saving TJ at the challenge, but if i can gain TJ's trust then maybe that will come with Jake's, so that is an easy 4 person alliance right there. I just have no idea who people will want to target since this is not really a tribe vs tribe game right now. People will probably want to go after challenge threats earlier than in a regular survivor game. I think I have proven I am not a challenge threat, yet (; .... We will see how this tribal goes, but something tells me it will either be VERY unified, or a complete cluster fuck of votes..
1646 days 12 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
TJ

I’m so annoyed
I legit decided to just browse some blogs for an idol as I did my physics lab

And I find an idol from last season of yours SERIOUSLY
1646 days 5 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
TJ

Confessional #1:
Alright! I’m super excited to get back in to group games, as I haven’t been active on Tengaged much recently. It’ll be fun to get back into things!
So usually when I start a group game, I give my own little cast assessment and say what I think of everyone in the game... but there’s a little bit of an issue there....
I
BARELY
KNOW
ANYBODY!
Jesus Christ, where did all these people come from?!?!
But, despite not really knowing anyone, I’ve been trying my best to be as nice as possible to everyone, and it’s worked out really well. The first person I spoke to was Jake, because he’s one of the only names I recognized and I know he’s an insanely good player, and it would make a lot of sense, especially with this seasons’ twist, to have him on my side. Obviously that worked out really well for me, as it’s given me safety for the first vote and the chance to just make personal bonds with people without worrying about the actual vote.
Julian is the only person I actually truly DO know outside of this game, he’s a good friend of mine, so I’m excited to finally really get to play with him! Bubba, another person I started talking to due to him being really active, made a 3 person group of myself, him, and Julian so that’s a really nice thing to have. Other than that, I started talking to Isiah and that became a three person group with him and Craig, so things are looking up to start off! Hopefully this trend continues and I can get myself into more groups! One thing I can see is that Craig said this was his first group game challenge, so that means he’s a rookie... which can be both a blessing and a curse. He’s new, so he shouldn’t be too hard to persuade into stuff, but usually new players are either very loyal or very trigger happy, so we’ll see how that goes...
1646 days 5 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Bubba

Confessional #3

So I noticed that Jadine hasn't even joined the Tengaged group yet. So a light goes off in my head and I'm like, this bitch makes herself the perfect target because ain't nobody got time for an inactive. I have talked to Julian, Christian, and Ryan about this. So that is 4 + Jadine if she S-Vs, so 5 total and I believe that is majority. Easy peasy.. if those people mentioned vote that way too.
1646 days 5 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Robert

after taking 4th place at tonights challenge and not being safe at tommorows tribal i started to make connections with people and making bonds with them about where do they come from or what do they think would be fair for the whole tribe. My idea to vote inactive player and explaining it that ,,its fair for everyone'' is convincing and it might make better relations with me, bubba, julian, christian, zac and gabe and it might show that we can depend on each other in the future. I forgot inactives player name but its the person who didnt join the group game yet and i hope she will go home tommorow
1646 days 5 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Ryan

I wake up and I look at my phone.

It’s 7.30am. Fuck. I messed up badly.

Literally slept through my alarm. Jesus.

That mess aside, I’ve currently talked to a few people: Gabe, Bubba, Jake, Zac, Julian. There’s two names floating: Rob (by Julian who’s saying it’s the name going around), and Jadine by Bubba.

Currently, my closest allie is Gabe since we’ve played together on a previous casting game and are close.
1646 days 5 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Ryan

Currently, Gabe and myself have talked to a few people. We have a majority of 6/11: The two of us + Zac, Julian, Bubba and Rob. I don’t think anyone would flip but Gabe’s gonna try to get one more person just in case.
1643 days 12 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Jake

I am starting to get worried. I did look for a little while for the idol, but I did not find it. Hopefully I can get more clues and find it later.

But I'm worried because no one is talking to me about the vote. I am someone who loves power and I love to have control, and this twist limits the ability to have power. I don't want to be pushy and since I'm not going to tribal, people don't feel the need to come talk to me. I've been going to people, but I'm not hearing much. Julian told me the vote was Jadine, but I don't even trust Julian. I tried talking to him and he didn't seem like he was having my shit.

The person who I've talked to the most is Craig. I get along with him well. Something tells me he is a hacked account, but I can't be sure. A skeleton returning to the website to play a group game and actually is talking to me AND won immunity in the first challenge. It's shady.

Whatever, I hope I can get more information tomorrow if people are more active. As long as Nicky is safe, I'm happy.
1643 days 12 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
** Jadine S./SAWCHUK55 - 16th **
1643 days 12 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Jake

https://media.giphy.com/media/l1J9v37QYOis6llVC/giphy.gif

Another day, another win. I am worried for the day I actually lose. Not only am I winning, I am winning in dominant fashion. I killed everyone in the challenge yesterday and today I finished my puzzle way before anyone else finished any puzzle. I know people are already looking at me as a threat. Hell, any game I join people look at me as a threat. But I'm super competitive, I am not going to lose a challenge just to lower my threat level. That could be my demise.

If I can win, I'm going to win.

I decided to give Julian safety because "keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer". I'm not saying Julian is an enemy, but he's definitely an unknown. He has been around TG a few times, just like myself. He know how strong of a player I am and I'm sure soon enough he'll be thinking I have to go. If I can keep him thinking I have his back, maybe he won't think about taking me out.

I am very pleased with the people who are immuned this week. Nicky, Adam, Craig, and Jason are the people I trust the most so far. And Julian, who I kept safe, I don't fully trust, but I needed him safe.

Now onto the idol search...
1643 days 12 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Ryan

Did some snooping and...

Found the hidden immunity idol!

To the Kama tribe from Soul Society...

Damn it. I spent at least two hours hunting blindly for one only to end up with an expired idol from a previous season.

Currently, the plan going in is to vote Christian. Gabe, Rob, Bubba, Isiah, Zac, myself and Daniel are voting for him. It's gonna be a majority vote. However, I absolutely do not trust Rob and Bubba, Rob because he was trying to sway the target from Christian (the name I threw out) to Ribbons (who I have yet to talk to) and he was putting the same messages to Bubba. And Bubba just for general paranoia and possible overplaying. This Christian vote is my move, but I'm testing out the waters to see if there are 7 of 9 votes that come in for Christian. If there isn't, I would know that something is up and I can possibly cut Rob or Bubba loose.

I feel as though this twist is sort of a 16-person merge, if you Ian was intending for it to be, but from what I can tell it seems like people are playing more cult-like, when one person's name is thrown out everyone goes for them and there doesn't seem to be any other plans floating around. It might just be me being confident in my position but it seems like I can rally the troops because every single person that's voting Christian has been contacted by me personally. Doing this is a risky move because it either shows a strong social game, or the ability to manipulate others easily. I could just be paranoid and be overplaying this and the plan may fall flat on my face.

Gabe is still my number one ally.
1643 days 12 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Bubba

Confessional #4

That was an easy tribal council! Jadine is out and no waves were really made. I was able to bond with Rob, Ryan, Julian, and TJ..so that was also a plus. HOWEVER after this second challenge, my two main allies were given safety and I was left alone.. LMAO. So now I am scrambling to see who people will vote for that is not me. Daniel seems like a wild card, he messaged me the old fashioned way (t-mail) so idk how much experience he has on tengaged lol, he might be an easy person to throw under the bus or to keep in my back pocket. Ryan wants to go after christian, but idk how I feel about that yet because i think i am cool with christian. I am talking to Isiah too and maybe we can both figure out who to vote for lol. xoxo gossip girl.
1643 days 12 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Ryan

Dammit. Found an expired idol from Greed Island.

So far my tally of getting expired idols: 2 (Soul Society, Greed Island).

open group

Confessionals — Ian’s Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!