This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Konoha Confessionals

Topic » Konoha Confessionals

1661 days ago
Saftronbtr999
Bubba

Confessional #15

OMG. Craig is a fucking tool. He is trying to rally Ryan to vote ME out? I thought I was playin this fool  to vote Ryan out! My first idea is to make them think I have the idol so they will still vote for Ryan because he actually has the idol. I refuse to go home pre-merge. I especially refuse to go home before Craig.
1661 days ago
Saftronbtr999
Bubba

Confessional #16

I really don't know if Zac has voted yet or not.. and I don't want to wait and see, so I am changing my vote to Craig. I do not want to risk a tie between me and Craig in case Ryan plays the idol and Isiah and Craig vote for me. If Gabe votes Isiah then it will be 3-2-1 Craig still leaves..i hope. I am nervous because Idols are in play this tribal, and I don't want to be taken out by a damn idol.
1661 days ago
Saftronbtr999
**  Isiah M./legend_of_link   - 11th **
1660 days 23 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Zac

Confessional: It’s merge time!! I’m feeling pretty great about my position in this game, having been to almost every tribal council I’ve talked to most of the cast and I’m pretty sure I’m safe for a couple more rounds
1660 days 23 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Ryan

https://media.giphy.com/media/gKSci9mhsHt0vfHhEa/giphy-downsized-large.gif

^If you're wondering what I've been talking about

That's all. I've got to be the most dominant idol finder in the history of Ian's Survivor. I mean, 4 idols before the merge vote? That is insane.

Right now, Craig's gunning for Gabe in an attempt to split my five's votes. We're going for TJ.
1660 days 23 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Bubba

Confessional #17

O.M.G. ITS THE MERGE!!!
I am excited about the merge, but I am very excited to see how this tribal will play out. I have had my eye on getting TJ out for a minute because he is a snake. I think this will be the perfect tribal to do it. He made it obvious that he and Julian were loyal to each other but not me, so I don't owe them shit. That is why I want to get go after TJ, then Craig, then Jake (if he ever loses a challenge). It is still early in the game merge phase, so alliances could flip an flop like a hoe on a mattress.
..just to add on to my rant. FUCK JULIAN and FUCK TJ.. they are fake af tbh
1660 days 23 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Bubba

Confessional #18

Plot Twist! Jake and I are working together? Idk if this kids is just playing me or not, but i made a promise to blindly vote for whoever he wants me to to show him i am loyal..little does he know i made that promise already knowing the vote is Gabe. I am heartbroken that Gabe is the vote tonight..I truly wanted to play the game to the end with him...i mean i was lowkey legit crushin on him. But in this game it is hard to recover from showing disloyalty. He voted for Ryan last tribal instead of voting for Isiah. He lied to me, so if I was being 100% with him, why did he lie to me? That sealed his fate to me. I cant work with people who get caught in lies, just the ones who can get away with it lol.
1660 days 23 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Bubba

Confessional #19

I am a little conflicted right now. A part of me wants to vote with Jake so I can reassure him I will be "loyal", but that means I have to vote against my true "losers" alliance. I am feeling pressure from both sides. As I stand right now, TJ needs to go.. and that is more important then flipping on gabe. However, If i dont show Jake I am loyal then I can be a target for the other side of the tribe. I really wish there was a way to create a seed of doubt tonight at tribal. I think i want to test Jake back. If i can convince him to vote for Craig (just to prove his loyalty) and I vote for Gabe (but change my vote to TJ), then maybe, just maybe, I can get the vote to deviate from 5-5 to 5-4-1.. with TJ leaving. It is a risky move, but I think it could work if Jake is really on board with the deal he made. If he doesn't then it will probably go to rocks tonight.

...TJ is leaving!! No matter how you dice it :)
With ryan's idol it is guaranteed.. But i am curious to see if i convinced Jake to vote for daniel in order to make the vote 5-4-1, my gut is telling me he isn't buying it though lmao
1660 days 21 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Jake

I did win immunity, unshockingly. I'm sure when I eventually lose I'll be voted out LOL but I am gonna win as long as I can.

I did make the plan to put our votes on Danny and tell others we're voting Gabe. Ryan appeared mad at Gabe (don't know if that was truthful), but I was trying to capitalize on it. As long as they don't think we're voting Danny, we're good. I am worried about Julian starting to talk to the other side...I do think he's the most likely to flip. Gabe/Zac are working him for sure, they're running the other side.

Bubba made an alliance with me and I just like feel like he is trying to play me like a fiddle. Have you met me? I'm not stupid. Of course I'll agree to anything and he says he is voting Gabe, but I don't believe that (unless Gabe has an idol). Then he writes some essay to me about how he needs me to prove my loyalty by voting Danny. If he thinks I'm dumb and trying to get me to throw my vote...I have to laugh. I feel insulted. Luckily, I was voting Danny anyway so I told him the truth and said of course i will do that.

Bubba just seems super sketchy and all will be revealed soon.
1660 days 21 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Bubba

Confessional #19

I am a little conflicted right now. A part of me wants to vote with Jake so I can reassure him I will be "loyal", but that means I have to vote against my true "losers" alliance. I am feeling pressure from both sides. As I stand right now, TJ needs to go.. and that is more important then flipping on gabe. However, If i dont show Jake I am loyal then I can be a target for the other side of the tribe. I really wish there was a way to create a seed of doubt tonight at tribal. I think i want to test Jake back. If i can convince him to vote for Craig (just to prove his loyalty) and I vote for Gabe (but change my vote to TJ), then maybe, just maybe, I can get the vote to deviate from 5-5 to 5-4-1.. with TJ leaving. It is a risky move, but I think it could work if Jake is really on board with the deal he made. If he doesn't then it will probably go to rocks tonight.

...TJ is leaving!! No matter how you dice it :)
With ryan's idol it is guaranteed.. But i am curious to see if i convinced Jake to vote for daniel in order to make the vote 5-4-1, my gut is telling me he isn't buying it though lmao
1660 days 21 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
**   Daniel M./danielm345  - 10th **
1660 days 21 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Bubba

Confessional #20

I am kinda shocked that Daniel went home, but not too shocked it wasn't Gabe. TJ now knows i am after him, and Jake and I still are at a stalemate. Ryan has been offline for too damn long lol. I really need to win this immunity, because i need to flip the script and try to get on Jake's good side.. I think if I can play this right it might help me if I am in the final two...So immunity tonight is CRUCIAL!
1660 days 21 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Bubba

Confessional #21

Idol Hunting Update: I have searched for over an hour straight now. I have found a Mizu, Suna, and the old Shosha idol now... still no luck on the new idol. If i find it, and someone has already taken it.. i will probably walk off the roof of my house tbh.
1660 days 21 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Bubba

Confessional #22

I am fed the fuck up with Gabe. He continues to lie to me like i am an idiot. He claims i started campaigning his name, but I wasn't Jake started it, and I was not the only one throwing out his name. I am kinda hurt because I thought me and Gabe had a genuine vibe going on. So for him to turn his back on his alliance like that..either he was never loyal or he is playing to paranoid, or he just doesnt have a fucking brain.. idk but im pissed.
1660 days 5 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Bubba

Confessional #23

This tribe is full of crazy people. I have Gabe playing dumb with me right now, Jake and I are playing tooooo nice to each other, and Ryan is at a lost because he hasnt found an idol yet...This tribal will be a crazy one for sure. I know that TJ/Julian are together (ive known that since the beginning), but now Jake is telling me Zac/Gabe are together...Right now i think Jake is stuttin me. He wants me to jump ship completely on my alliance, which i might do, but not right now. I need to know I can have the numbers for at least the next two votes. My target is Gabe, Tj, Julian, or Craig tonight...as much as I want to keep gabe in the game... he has proven he is not loyal to me, so although i love the kid.. he has to go soon.. I dont need any wildcards blowing up my game.

open group

Confessionals — Ian’s Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!