This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~Challenge 5: Making Movies~

Topic » ~Challenge 5: Making Movies~

3068 days 12 hours ago
Illdi
My character: Bella
Weapon of Choice: Chainsaw

Bella (otherwise known as Ryan out of drag) is your average bad girl. Smoking cigarettes, sleeping with overage men and riding her motorcycle over the heads of her unsuspecting victims. Bella was usually the one to stand up for the girls and kick people's asses for them, yet she never really spoke a word. When the idea came to fruition, Bella was the first to agree... almost having no quarrel with killing people with no mercy. All of the other girls placed their trust in Bella when it was discovered that one of the group was plotting against them, yet Bella made sure that she kept her distance from everyone. Bella later became the voice of the reason (which is ironic considering she never used to speak) and helped calm down heated situations that could have lead to brutal deaths of the girls. Bella transforms from a punk bitch to a lovable sweetheart throughout the movie, having been traumatised by the events that occured and having to adapt to this new situation. Sadly, Bella loses her life in one of the final scenes of the movie, three of the girls have their guns pointed at each other and each one blaming one another for betraying the group. in a heated argument, one of the girls accidentally shoots Bella and she is the first to die (yet she is the most iconic)

Look: http://imgur.com/U4Jkk8F
3068 days 12 hours ago
HighNoon
im not doing runway tonight
3068 days 11 hours ago
boyfriend
i'll b posting shortly as well
3068 days 10 hours ago
boyfriend
character: jasmine
weapon of choice: explosives

jasmine (otherwise known as [REDACTED] out of drag) is the token black girl. whatever racist stereotype you need her to fill, she's your girl. when the other girls decided it was time to strike back, jasmine went along because the directors of the film like churning out little white mary sues and refused to give her any depth of personality. however, jasmine was given one shining moment in the film - in one of the final scenes of the movie, it is revealed that jasmine was the snitch. she plays on the other girls' weak points, turning them against each other, and "accidentally" shoots bella. although the other girls quickly take revenge for bella's death, jasmine shouting "UH, I THINK THE FUCK NOT YOU TRICK ASS BITCH" as she shoots her raccoon eyed friend remains iconic and regularly meme-d to this day

http://i.imgur.com/ADnKMXt.png
3068 days 10 hours ago
rollingderp
CF: I think our group is going to be bottom group mainly because someone (coughfionacough)  wouldnt even talk to us, and we had communication issues. (posting in a bit)
3068 days 10 hours ago
rollingderp
character: Venus
weapon of choice: Japanese Fan with Blades on the ends.

Venus (aka [REDACTED] out of drag, (yall hoes dont need to know smh)) is your typical cultural appropriation queen! Whether it be cooking rice for school lunch or telling my drag children to go to school and become lawyers and doctors, I'm your queen! In the movie, I was the queen who slayed the masses with her asian-inspired outfit and fierce fan slaying! But her knowing of the Fuckboy Language (Fuckboyan) really helped her slay the kids, henny! Her favorite saying? "YOU NO GET EGG RORR!"

When she learnt that Jasmine was the snitch, she literally went ham, but got knocked out by the crusty bitch. She may have been iconic, and still is, but that was before after Venus woke up. She killed her and ate her with some fuckin' chopsticks. Leaving just herself and Brendon, the movie ends with the two hooking up and living the rest of their days slaying the masses in the local clubz.

runway: http://i664.photobucket.com/albums/vv6/Jake_Coco_Perry/kimono_zpsxaovczl5.png

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race 12

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!