This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~Challenge 5: Making Movies~

Topic » ~Challenge 5: Making Movies~

3070 days 5 hours ago
HighNoon
hello top 13! I would watch out though, that number will dramatically soon (evilgrin)

For this challenge I will be breaking you up into four teams.

You must create a SYNPOSIS for a film that your group will make. (Name the film, the film genre etc.)

Then you must make your runway the character you will play in the film your group created. NOTE: Please do not just post a look and be like I'm (x)! Because I would like to see a bit of a character description and depth.

So here are the teams!

Team 1!
~
Almost
Fiona Chubalubski
Melody Midnight
Tara Toma

Team 2!
~
Meesha Gan
Ching Ming Woo
Kierann Keihana

Team 3!
~
Madame Pepper
Anacondoleezza Rice
Elkisha Diamond

Team 4!
~
Puthsy Bench
Unicorn
Burra Kuda

You will have 48 hours as always.

BTM2 Song:
3070 days 5 hours ago
AintItFun
Confessional: Hooray, I have to make a movie with a racist white bitch who probably thinks she is "Appreciating" Chinese culture and a girl whose main talent is getting into petty arguments.
3070 days 5 hours ago
rollingderp
CF: I HOPE THAT THESE 3 CAN gIVE ME TIPS
3070 days 5 hours ago
Giraffez
*starts practicing lipsync* CF: so I have to work with Joke and someone known to be late and inactive till the last second and I have Joke filtered because of reasons
3070 days 5 hours ago
FairyBoss
oh hi Piggy! *looks at Meesha*  I hope they'll gave you a perfectly fitting role for you...a talentless clown
3070 days 5 hours ago
Giraffez
CF (continued): So sevice to say I'm nervous as fuck
3070 days 5 hours ago
AintItFun
Bitch please, if anything, you'll probably be outshined. Madame Pepper and Anacoco-whatever the fuck her name is both have better talent than your filthy ass.

You won the last challenge, congratulations girl, but you still have more challenges to do until the finale, so don't get cocky.
3070 days 4 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
PLEASE DONT CALL ME A JOKE
3070 days 4 hours ago
FairyBoss
Outshined? Bitch i'm Elkisha Diamond ! Shine shine like a diamond ,duh
I know I won,but I'm not cocky gurl. I'm just trying to give you some of my happiness,because you will probably never win a challange ;/
3070 days 4 hours ago
AintItFun
Yes, your name has Diamond in it, but in reality, you are so fake that your diamond doesn't shine. :/

Good luck trying to work in a team with Miss Plateboobs and Anacond...To Be Continued....

Because they will obviously use their talent and comedy to shine, while you take the backseat and try to woo Tayvie by trying to look cute.
3070 days 4 hours ago
FairyBoss
fake??? you are the one who tries to throw shade at everyone,but you are just too lame to do that.
Keep kissing their butts gurl or just go to the farm where is you place as mrs.Piggy.
3070 days 3 hours ago
AintItFun
Mrs.Piggy? That is actually a compliment. Mrs.Piggy is charisma, uniqueness, nerve, and talent embodied into an anthromorphic muppet pig.

Got anything to back yourself up, Phi Phi? You sure like to read other bitches, but you don't have the talent to back it up.

Go back to the same back alley where you got your boob job, sweetie. You are basically Amanda Lepore, but on a low budget and nowhere near as pretty.
3070 days 1 hour ago
AintItFun
Another Basic TV Movie

This is a basic, low-budget, straight-to-TV drama movie that airs on Lifetime. Every targeted towards middle-aged white women who have nothing better to do in life.

Audrey Bickerton (Played by Kierann) is your basic middle-aged white mom. She is always finding new ways to destroy her children's social lives, hates her husband, and blows all her money on Yankee Candle and frozen dinners. She is friends with Jamie Nice (Played by Ching Ming Woo) and Ima Cuthis-Dickoff (Played by Me, Meesha). Jamie is a sweet, kind woman who prays every day, and is that one person who shares photos of dead people on Facebook and says "One like = One prayer", Ima is a bitter Lesbian who is sexually frustrated, and keeps a collection of amputated penises in her bedroom. She also works at the same school that Audrey's kids go to. Unknown to Audrey, Jamie secretly wants her husband, and is willing to do anything to get him. Ima also has secret lesbian feelings for Audrey AND Jamie, and wants them to join her military of angry lesbians and destroy the patriarchy together. As a warning, the twists are obvious, the acting is shit, and it turns out that all of them are sisters that were swept away from a horrid monsoon. I have saved all of you by spoiling the precious details.
3069 days 22 hours ago
AintItFun
I'm showing you a new side of me, girl.

http://imgur.com/UndO4RY

Ima is a butch lesbian who hates all men and wants to dismantle the patriarchy. As stated before, she keeps amputated penises in her bedroom, she also has a necklace made of penises, but that is a work in progress. Her favorite hobbies include stomping on the crouches of manspreaders, posting long rants about men on Tumblr, putting men in the friendzone, and reading Jezebel magazine.

Her signature quote is "If it has a penis, sacrifice it to the goddess Venus."
3069 days 22 hours ago
boyfriend
oh my god yall shut the fuck up
3069 days 22 hours ago
boyfriend
also if you're in my group please inbox me bc im white level and cant message you unless you message me first or hmu on skype @ naomihitme

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race 12

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!