This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Best To Never Win Jury Questioning

Topic » Best To Never Win Jury..

2578 days 14 hours ago
amf7410
Congratulations to the final 3, I know it was no easy feat to get there. My vote is still up in the air for all of you, as I believe there are pros and cons for all of you as winners, so please do your best to answer honestly.

NJ- I’m not gonna lie, if Gaia didn’t change OI to straight challenges, you wouldn’t have made it out. Instead, it would likely have been Cory and I to return to the game. But, that’s the way it goes If the final 3 was me, you, and Adam, who do you think would have won? Also, why didn’t you just tell me I was going home instead of pretending like you weren’t voting for me?

Alec- You say you played a strong strategic game, yet I was able to take advantage of mistakes that you made several times. You said at the end that ‘Adam’s side had clearly won,’ yet previously your side had the numbers advantage and, thanks to the power that you gave me, helped brought your own side into a minority position. So for that, why should I give you my vote?

Nat- I think you played well, but I didn’t see a lot from you. Every time we talked, it didn’t seem genuine, and I think your lack of  showiness could cost you the game. What was the biggest move that you made, and why should I vote for you? Also, would you have really voted out Alec if he didn’t win final immunity?

Lastly, I want to say that I put so much effort into this game that I’m very disappointed that I didn’t make it to the finals. So one last question to all of you:
How much effort, on a scale of 1-10, do you feel like you put into this game?

Thank y'all for a fun season, and thanks to Chris/Christian for hosting!
2578 days 11 hours ago
black0ut247
Alec- You say you played a strong strategic game, yet I was able to take advantage of mistakes that you made several times. You said at the end that ‘Adam’s side had clearly won,’ yet previously your side had the numbers advantage and, thanks to the power that you gave me, helped brought your own side into a minority position. So for that, why should I give you my vote?

A big part of me trying to play a big strategic game is that I needed to take risks. A big one being giving you exile. I only did it because I was willing to try everything I could to win for my side, something I continued doing for the rest of the game. Yes, after Dylan was eliminated I felt as if my chances in this game were over. I did genuinely believe I was getting 5th, especially after Nattie won immunity.

Even though I hurt my side at times, it was in part due to the risks I was taking. I was aware that if the war stayed even I would be safe thanks to Adam. So I was willing to make moves that secured people to like and trust me over other members of my side, which meant that when the other side eliminated one of us, it would never be me. So while I took some risks that didn't pay off (Specifically, giving you exile island) I was willing to take them to make it to the end. So hopefully you see that although I did not play a perfect game, I did manage to successfully make it to the end. So the moves that I did make earlier apparently worked out for me.
2578 days 5 hours ago
Nattie
Nat- I think you played well, but I didn’t see a lot from you. Every time we talked, it didn’t seem genuine, and I think your lack of  showiness could cost you the game. What was the biggest move that you made, and why should I vote for you? Also, would you have really voted out Alec if he didn’t win final immunity?

Thank you Andy! I agree we didn't speak much as we were on different sides and it there was never really any reason for us to need to being on different sides all that would have happened would have been me tipping you off with who the vote was, with so many idols in the game it was a risk to relay any information at all.

Towards the end of the game I was thinking of this situation here, rather than straight up lying to you like a member of your alliance had done so I thought it would be easier to sit here and say I didn't feed you a lie that wasn't true.

One of my biggest moves was making Alec comfortable enough with me that he wouldn't throw me out as the final member of the jury rather than you. I don't want to sound cocky but I feel he stood a better chance against you and NJ two people who had been voted out of the game over me who had played a pretty much identical game to him with just less blood on my hands. If you recall this is what he said at final tribal council -

'I'm just going to say it now, just to clear the air. I am NOT voting for Nattie. He has been one of the only people that I have had 100% trust in this entire game and if it weren't for him I wouldn't be here right now. Considering I am also not an option for this vote and me and Nat will be voting together, I am still willing to hear both of you out, but it is not worth your time to try and convince me to vote for Nattie'

This shows how much graft and work I had to put in to ensure that Alec was not going to shade me for 4th place which I would have done so in a heartbeat in order to win this game. This was my confessional to Chris before and after this comment lol

'This is definitely not what I wanted to happen I think Alec stands a better chance than me'

Also me winning the final 5 immunity was crucial to my game, I put hours of my time into this to ensure I could guarantee my safety moving forward. I do feel had I of not won this it would have been me going home rather than arguably the strongest player in this game Adam.

I hope the fact we didnt talk a huge amount stops you from voting my way but if you did I would really appreciate it as I can assure you I worked my ass off to get here!
2578 days 4 hours ago
NJKoda1998
@andy

NJ- I’m not gonna lie, if Gaia didn’t change OI to straight challenges, you wouldn’t have made it out. Instead, it would likely have been Cory and I to return to the game. But, that’s the way it goes If the final 3 was me, you, and Adam, who do you think would have won? Also, why didn’t you just tell me I was going home instead of pretending like you weren’t voting for me?

Lastly, I want to say that I put so much effort into this game that I’m very disappointed that I didn’t make it to the finals. So one last question to all of you:
---
If the Final 3 was Myself, You, and Adam, Adam would've won hands down. He topped both of us in terms of game play by far in my opinion. I think I could've maybe got 2nd, but most likely it'd be unanimous and both you and I tie for 2nd/3rd.

And the reason I felt the need to lie was because as soon as that challengw ended, like I did tell you, Nattie came directly to me saying you went straight to Alec campaigning for me to home, which I assumed she got that info from Alec. When I mentioned it to you, you did say you only went to Alec about voting Nattie out, but I wasn't 100% sure I could fully trust that you hadn't gone to either of them wanting to vote me out instead of you (most likely with a "nick now has a move because he took out adam, where as i have nothing" plea, or something like that) so that you could make it to the Final 3 also. I just had to play it safe and hopefully make sure you weren't voting for me that Tribal.

As far as my effort goes, I gave this game everything I had, and then some. All those times where I said I wasn't doing shit, or I didn't care were strategy for me to make myself seem like less of a threat. Those challenges on Redemption and Occulus took more work challenge wise than anything I'd ever had to put in for challenges before, so on a scale of 1-10 for my effort, I'd give myself an 11.
2578 days 3 hours ago
Nattie
Sorry I missed this part of your question. I most definitely put in the full 10/10 I was literally awoken by someone outside of the game to log in and speak with my alliance about changing the vote and who I should potentially use my idol on! I'm a big fan of sleep and this was a huge dedication for me lol.
I put a lot of time and effort into the final 5 immunity which I won and overall strategising I worked my ass off building close knit relationships with the ones i needed to.
I am sure nobody would say less than 10 but in both my seasons I worked my ass off to get here and last season lost by 1 jury vote in 2 revotes!! You can't come much closer than that so to lose again would be a devastation.
2578 days 3 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
7/9 jury votes
2578 days 1 hour ago
Nattie
For Matts questions I'm gonna do who I probably spoke most game with through the ENTIRE game, obviously if you were eliminated earlier you was bound to speak less go me and I don't really know how else to do this lol!
1st - Jake
2nd Alec
3rd Adam
4th Dylan
5th Matt
6th Unkown
7th Eli
8th NJ
9th Tyler
10th Darcy - I spoke to him most out of prejurors lol

I'll kick Mel because we spoke once lol!
Anyone questions on this feel free
2578 days 1 hour ago
Nattie
Oh also I'm 11th because talking to myself would be a little strange lmao
2577 days 22 hours ago
Mattress
Thank you Nattie, will be voting shortly.
2577 days 22 hours ago
Mattress
LAST MINUTE TWIST (this is fake obviously but shhhh don't spoil my fun!)

The game final finishing order has changed based on what the top 3 ranked everyone! The new finishing positions are:
15th=: Andy and Omar
13th: Darcy
12th: Corey
11th: Eli
10th: Mel
9th: Patrick
8th: Dylan
7th: Tyler
6th: Nattie
5th: NJ
4th: Matt
3rd: Jake
2nd: Alec
1st: Adam

Congratulations Adam, you are the winner!

Right now I don't have to vote hooray! :P
2577 days 22 hours ago
Mattress
*Note - Nattie would have been easily the winner, had you put yourself 1st in your own list, like I said!
2577 days 21 hours ago
Nattie
Oh was I meant to I must have taken that in wrong LOL robbed :(
2577 days 21 hours ago
Mattress
Its ok I forgive you, I get 4th instead haha
2577 days 20 hours ago
Nattie
LOL

open group

Gaia's Survivor Series (2011 - 2017)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!