This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Best To Never Win Jury Questioning

Topic » Best To Never Win Jury..

2580 days 3 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
*Final Three Walk In*

Welcome Alec, Nattie, and NJ. Congratulations on making it this far. You guys have definitely earned your spot here tonight.

We'll now bring in the members of our Jury, Matt, Mel, Eli, Patrick, Tyler, Jake, Dylan, Adam, and Andy voted out last tribal council.

Alec, Nattie, and NJ, you three have gone as far as you possibly can in this game, lasting 48 virtual days and over 50 real life days. You've outlasted 21 of the Best To Never Win to make it here.

You've had a hand in the last 9 eliminations. They formed the Jury.

But now power shifts to them and they will decide who wins this game.

Here's how it'll work.

Finalists, you may make an opening speech. The Jury can question you or make statements as much as they'd like.

When satisfied, they will vote for the WINNER of the Survivor: Haida Gwaii- Best To Never Win!

Jury, when you vote give a REASON WHY.

You have 48 hours. If more time is needed, it'll be given.

With that, we shall begin. Good Luck!
2580 days 3 hours ago
bryjow123
Pretty simple, each of you describe the most detailed and violent way of murdering someone on the jury. You get to choose which ever person you want ( except me ). Who ever has the most gory and detailed murder gets my vote.
2580 days 3 hours ago
bryjow123
btw im 100% basing my vote on this, don't kid yourselves.
2580 days 3 hours ago
me2013
Simple, if you insult me or try to murder me in any way shape or form you lose my vote.
2580 days 3 hours ago
bryjow123
i'm expecting a long ass paragraph for this, put thought into it.
2580 days 3 hours ago
bryjow123
oh yeah and you have to pretend their family is watching. So write their family's reaction into the story.
2580 days 3 hours ago
black0ut247
Hey everyone, first off congrats everyone on a great game. Let's hopefully finish on a high note.

I just want to really ask you guys to not vote for your friend, or people who you liked in the game, but rather who you genuinely believe played the best game.

Personally, I believe that person is me.

I set up a core alliance with Nattie and Jake which later brought in Matt and managed to run the pre-merge. I managed to successfully orchestrate every tribal I participated in pre-merge. From being the one to say in the tribe chat to vote for Alex, or convincing Matt to throw his vote and get out Darcy, to convincing Nattie/Matt to go against our alliance with patrick and take out Maggee to save someone I was closer with. There was never a moment where I didn't absolutely rock this game.

That is, until the merge.

We soon quickly took two sides and what I have continuously called a full fledge war ensued. No one side managed to dominate and everyone lost allies. I managed to stay safe in this game by having a strong bond with Adam which prevented me from going when my side didn't have control.

Even in the end, when it was clear Adam's side had won the game. I still managed to survive and make it to the end through my strong ability to convince people to keep me around.

I played a large part in being able to eliminate NJ TWICE, and I also led the show and made the calls while Nattie came for the ride.

I worked my ass off to get here, I had a strong control on this game, and I really believe I played the best game out of the final 3, and believe I earned your vote.
2580 days 3 hours ago
SurvivorFreak13
I want to congratulate all 3 of you! One of my questions is, if you could pick 3 jurors to take the spots of the current final 3 based on all around gameplay, who would they be?

I'll try to think of more specific questions later.
2580 days 3 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Hello jury. So I'll start off by thanking all of you for having a set on the jury, because I couldn't be in the Final 3 if each and every one of you were sitting there right now, so thanks for helping me out there guys.

I'm gonna keep my speech short since I think there will always be someone who asks what our biggest move was, and all that stuff that normally goes into a speech, so I won't waste time on that right now.

My game from the beginning was always about not being the biggest target. In a season like this, where is the last chance before all winners, I knew coming in everyone was gonna be playing as hard as they could to get that winner title finally, and lose their best to never win title. Laying low at the beginning is always the best strategy in my opinion, because otherwise you become to much of a target later on.

I was in the majority right away on my original tribe, but after a tribe switch, I did find myself on the wrong side of the numbers, and then Adam voting for me to save himself (which was totally a smart move for Adam btw, I don't "blame" him for doing that in any way because he was going home otherwise, as he was the main target that first torch snuffing for me).

While I was on Occulus I formed a strong bond with Darcy, who I was aligned with previously in the game, and he really helped me get a footing very quickly. I won 2 challenges during my time on Occulus, one as soon as I got there, and one during the "challenge every day, last place is out each time".

Coming back into the game, I immediately regrouped myself with Adam and Tyler, as they were my main allies at the time, but coming back in from Occulus with Andy allowed me to form a bond with him.

When I got sent to Redemption, it was entirely based off a misunderstanding of the rules, when Gaia read the votes while Adam was offline because we all voted early, and Adam was gonna play the idol on me but wanted to do it live, but it worked out for me in the end because I knew I could win my way back from redemption because I was good at challenges, and I did, and it allowed Adam to use the idol the next tribal to eliminate Jake, giving us a chance at Final 6 to turn the game for us, and we did thanks to Adam winning the fire making.

Final 5 is when I think its the best time to stop trying to be good with everyone, and really pave your way to the Final Tribal, which is what I did by taking out both Adam, arguably the biggest and one of the best players of this entire game, and Andy, someone who is extremely likable, and could've easily won this game if he was here.

I've been preaching for rounds upon rounds that having been voted out twice and returning would make me an easy goat, but I hope you all can see that with such fierce competition this seasons cast, winning my way back into the game from both Occulus and Redemption Islands, is not something that is easy by any means, and it took a lot of work. And I will point out again, I was never voted out because I was perceived to be a threat who could win. I was voted out the first time for being aligned with Adam, and the second time I was voted out because I was the least likely to have an idol, as I just played one the previous round to save Tyler.

I've never deviated from my strategy this entire game, and by playing that kind of game, I'm sitting here and not on the Jury or pre-jury.

So I hope you all don't rule me out as competition in this FTC, because it'd be a true shame in all honesty to not even give me a shot
2580 days 3 hours ago
Mattress
I will ask my questions after your statements, I dont want my questions to influence your statements.

or convincing Matt to throw his vote and get out Darcy, to convincing Nattie/Matt to go against our alliance with patrick and take out Maggee to save someone I was closer with.

^^I was always going to vote Tyler, unless you said it was going to get me eliminated. And the vote of Maggee, you were trying to save Adam if I remember correctly?
2580 days 3 hours ago
NJKoda1998
@Derek i will answer your question in a little bit as it will take some thinking first.
2580 days 2 hours ago
black0ut247
Mel: My question is simple, one of you made an effort to talk to me, the other two did not. Why should I now give you my vote to win?

I would like to know who you were in alliances with, who you backstabbed or screwed over along the way, and who you voted out at each tribal. Oh and did you ever cheat or share answers with anyone in any of the challenges to win.

---------------
Personally, I believe that it would not have benefitted me to speak to you. My side immediately wanted to target you, talking to you and building any relationship with you could have created a conflict of interest for me. I was already protecting Adam so I wasnt trying to stick my neck out any further.

My alliances:
Darcy/Tyler/NJ (I betrayed and voted out Darcy for my alliance with Nattie/Jake/Matt)
Nattie/Jake/Matt
Me/Nattie/Dylan/Jake/Eli
Me and Adam didn't have anything official, but we didn't let each other go

My votes:
Alex - he went 7-1
Darcy - he went 3-2-1-1 due to a complicated plan I orchestrated
Qaz - he went 5-3
NJ - he went, Adam was going to go but I saved him and told Adam to vote NJ to save himself, a decision that later caused NJ to vote Adam and thus allowed me into the final 3.
Magge - he went 4-2 due to me deciding to save Adam and backstab Magge
Mel - you went
Someone on your side - Matt went
Someone on your side - Eli went
Patrick - he went (I also told Andy it was him causing him to waste his idol on himself)
Tyler - he went
Jake - he went (I only voted him because I was trying to get Adam to not idol Andy, in a revote I would have voted Andy)
Adam - Dylan lost to him in the tie-breaker
Adam - he went
Andy - he went

I never did anything to really cheat at a challenge just thinking off the top of my head. I only won f4 immunity and that was done on my own so yea.
2580 days 2 hours ago
black0ut247
"I was in the majority right away on my original tribe, but after a tribe switch, I did find myself on the wrong side of the numbers, and then Adam voting for me to save himself (which was totally a smart move for Adam btw, I don't "blame" him for doing that in any way because he was going home otherwise, as he was the main target that first torch snuffing for me)."

NJ you weren't in majority on your original tribe. I flipped on yall which is why Darcy went and tbh you would have gone next (Me/Jake/Matt/Nat v.s. You/Tyler and I was trying to stay tight with tyler)
2580 days 2 hours ago
NJKoda1998
@Mel

My question is simple, one of you made an effort to talk to me, the other two did not. Why should I now give you my vote to win?

I would like to know who you were in alliances with, who you backstabbed or screwed over along the way, and who you voted out at each tribal. Oh and did you ever cheat or share answers with anyone in any of the challenges to win.
---
Well I was the one who did talk to you, so I think that would be worthy of your vote to win, as I did make the effort to talk with you because we are good friends, and I was working with you for a while (I woulda liked it to be longer but I spent a lot of pre-jury on Occulus, and you went out very early into merge, so we never got a whole lot of time).

The main alliances I had were with Tyler, Adam, Julian, You, Patrick, Darcy, Cory. Alec, Nattie, and I did have some conversations early on as original and swapped Bonilla members, but not a whole lot until the final days of the game, and Andy and I really didn't start working together until we came back from Occulus together.

The only people I betrayed were Adam and Andy, because I knew I could never beat either of them in the Final 3 - I'd get 3rd place in every scenario, and I didn't come here and play this game for however many months it has been for 3rd, when it's my last shot. I came to win.

I never cheated or shared answers with anyone in this game once. Adam did want me to cheat a little bit in that last R.I. duel against Jake to get back into the game because the outcome of that duel would've sealed his fate as 6th place if Jake won, but I flat out told him (and Adam and Andy can attest to this) that I was not going to cheat, I don't believe in cheating of any kind, and cheating would ruin any respect and reputation I have as a host myself, and when hosting is the only thing keeping me on Tengaged lately, I was never going to risk that just to win some game.

I will go through my mails shortly and get you the voting history.
2580 days 2 hours ago
black0ut247
Dylan: I want to congratulate all 3 of you! One of my questions is, if you could pick 3 jurors to take the spots of the current final 3 based on all around gameplay, who would they be?

I'll try to think of more specific questions later.

-------------
Thank you,

if i were to pick 3 jurors to take the spots of the current final 3 SOLELY based upon gameplay, I would pick Jake, Adam, and Mel.

I think there all very intelligent people who also play very hard and only didn't make it because they were a little too showy and got targeted because of that.
2580 days 2 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Alec if I was on the bottom of Bonilla then, why did Alex vote for you at our one and only tribal, and the rest of us voted Alex?

You have no clear proof that it would've been me who went home. You didn't truly even have a chance to take me out until after the first swap when Mel was killing it for the OT in challenges every round.

open group

Gaia's Survivor Series (2011 - 2017)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!