This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 1/2 (Essequibo)

Topic » Tribal Council 1/2 (Essequibo)

3187 days 16 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
SEND ME CONFESSIONALS!!
INCLUDE ME IN ALL TENGAGED MAILS AND SKYPE CONVERSATIONS ABOUT THIS GAME!!

Welcome to your first tribal council. Grab a torch and dip it in the fire. In this game, fire represents your life. Once your fire is out, so are you.

Send me your votes and a reason by 1 PM EST TOMORROW

If you have the hidden immunity idol and wish to play it, let me know.

PYN for questions.
3187 days 16 hours ago
BENLINUS
I went to the wrong tribal how awful
3187 days 16 hours ago
manalord
i did too lmao
3187 days 16 hours ago
awwsum11
Hola
3187 days 16 hours ago
awwsum11
^Can that be my signature PYN?
3187 days 16 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
James L.- Less than an hour in the game and both tribes going to tribal. Thoughts?

Nick- You picked a decent majority of this tribe. Does that give you an advantage or disadvantage?
3187 days 16 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Eric- How do you base your vote this early? We haven't even had a challenge yet.
3187 days 16 hours ago
awwsum11
How do you base your vote this early? We haven't even had a challenge yet.

Well, I assume a lot of us know other people in the game, so I wouldn't be surprised that those connections will be the biggest factor when everyone is voting, :/
3187 days 16 hours ago
manalord
I mean this was all a crapshot but ehh?
3187 days 16 hours ago
BENLINUS
I think its the sad reality of the game that not all of us are going to be given the fair chance we desire. Someone has to go home and all I can do is hope that the positive first impressions you have pay off... because the likelihood is that anyone you team up with here you'll be with for the long run... and you cant be certain if those people will be the ones who show up to challenges.
3187 days 15 hours ago
Archerskyfire
Me :)
3187 days 14 hours ago
Spinner554
Hi
3187 days 14 hours ago
1Swampy8
Hey everyone!
3187 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
1/11 Votes
3187 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Eric- Which tribe looks stronger?

James L.- Has there been anyone who's given a really negative first impression so far?

Nick A.- With Redemption Island in play, how crucial are votes this season? Anyone you vote out could return.

Austin- There are 7 former finalists of my series, 4 of which have won this game before. Do you think history will play a factor in this game?

Alexandria- The last time you played was season 7.. We are now on season 31. Think you are at a disadvantage or advantage for being an old school player?
3187 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
2/11 Votes

open group

Gaia's Survivor Series (2011 - 2017)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!