This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

EP 1 (Amazon) *Mel & Christian (Day 8-14)

Topic » EP 1 (Amazon) *Mel &..

1543 days 10 hours ago
Christian_
lets do half and half
1543 days 10 hours ago
me2013
^^^
1543 days 10 hours ago
FloatingToaster
*Night 10*
The raining continues which makes christian and mel soaked and unable to sleep. luckily the fire keeps going strong throughout the night.
1543 days 10 hours ago
me2013
we warm up by sitting around the fire
1543 days 10 hours ago
FloatingToaster
Mel once again is getting too hungry and exhausted to move much. she will be limited to 4 moves
1543 days 10 hours ago
me2013
omg toaster I want to do shit
1543 days 10 hours ago
FloatingToaster
are ya'll finishing the shelter?
1543 days 10 hours ago
Christian_
i go gather all the necessary supplies to go finish building the remainder of the shelter
1543 days 10 hours ago
me2013
I wait for christian to collect more supplies and weave more palm fronds for the shelter while resting
1543 days 10 hours ago
FloatingToaster
haha The fire really fucked you
1543 days 10 hours ago
FloatingToaster
So is christian finishing the shelter by himself?
1543 days 10 hours ago
me2013
really? Id be dead now without fire
1543 days 10 hours ago
Christian_
i'll do all the heavy lifting stuff by myself and mel can do the stuff that doesn't require too much effort
1543 days 10 hours ago
me2013
tbh we should be given the chance to relocate to the fire shelter if it rains during the night, but you dont give us any night choices
1543 days 10 hours ago
FloatingToaster
Well yeah but i mean you doing the fire exhausted the fuck out of you. And i dont do night choices because They dont do much. Even if i took into consideration the fire it still wouldnt do much for you. And alright you finish the shelter with mel having 2 turn left and christian having 2 left

open group

Naked & Afraid (Day 4)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!