This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

EP 1 (Amazon) *Mel & Christian (Day 8-14)

Topic » EP 1 (Amazon) *Mel &..

1533 days 15 hours ago
me2013
No I take random small bites every now and again so that it stays down, keeping hydrated and resting. I also offer christian some so that he can keep his strenght up as well
1533 days 15 hours ago
FloatingToaster
*You eat half of it. With your survival knowledge you know to stay away from the brain and spinal cord to avoid rabbis* Mel will get 4 turns and christian 7
1533 days 15 hours ago
Christian_
i sleep through half of the day to try to regain my sleep without completly throwing my sleep schedule off!
1533 days 15 hours ago
me2013
lmao.... rabies what fun
1533 days 15 hours ago
me2013
While christian sleeps I rest by the fire stoking it and adding wood to keep it burning. The fire keeps us warm and the bugs away
1533 days 15 hours ago
FloatingToaster
RIP my spelling
1533 days 15 hours ago
FloatingToaster
Is that all for today?
1533 days 15 hours ago
Christian_
how many turns would i have left after sleeping half the day away
1533 days 15 hours ago
FloatingToaster
You still have half a rat btw
1533 days 15 hours ago
me2013
lol all good, even I have shit days
1533 days 15 hours ago
FloatingToaster
We'll say 4
1533 days 15 hours ago
me2013
nibbles on the rat, randomly, giving chritian half of what is left
1533 days 15 hours ago
FloatingToaster
Mel eats 3/4 of the rat and christian eats 1/4
1533 days 15 hours ago
me2013
eating slowly so I dont vomit, making sure to drink, sits by the fire, resting and feeding the fire
1533 days 15 hours ago
Christian_
okay ima first go gather some more blue and red berries and reset the traps with that
then i eat the remaining half of the rat, and start to gather some more palm fronds to having some materials for starting construction on a boat for the extraction later on

open group

Naked & Afraid (Day 4)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!