This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

EP 1 (Amazon) *Mel & Christian (Day 8-14)

Topic » EP 1 (Amazon) *Mel &..

1533 days 2 hours ago
FloatingToaster
You do that
1533 days 2 hours ago
Christian_
how many turns do i have left
1533 days 2 hours ago
me2013
lmao yes christian you do that while i start weaving palm fronds while resting by the fire
1533 days 2 hours ago
FloatingToaster
*Night 9*
Mel notices the vomiting decreasing which in return lets her sleep better at night. Christian sleeps like a tank throughout the night with no interruption. You both wake up early to heavy rain once again
1533 days 2 hours ago
Christian_
are the stats updated?
1533 days 2 hours ago
FloatingToaster
They will be everytime right after i post the night
1533 days 2 hours ago
Christian_
kk awesome
1533 days 2 hours ago
me2013
runs around naked in the rain to get clean
1533 days 2 hours ago
Christian_
okay so today i think we agreed is a day just to focus on making on making our shelter as strong as possible
1533 days 2 hours ago
Christian_
so ima use some of my turns to go gather all the necessary palm fronds, vines, and rocks we'd need to do that
1533 days 2 hours ago
me2013
Working slowly and methodically to ensure I dont get too tired, I start to weave fronds and use the woven fronds to fortify our shelter to keep the rain out and cover the fire so we are protected from the elements, making sure to rest and rehydrate frequently
1533 days 2 hours ago
FloatingToaster
Can you guys send me a picture of the type of shelter you'd want to build?
1533 days 2 hours ago
Christian_
So our primary shelter would be like

https://gyazo.com/8ab6b3f1e340360ae5ee994c3e152613.gif

to utilize the hammocks

and then we make an additional covering for our firepit like this

https://gyazo.com/268b273fe3c222d9fa087e1b75b9016a.gif
1533 days 1 hour ago
FloatingToaster
mels feet look normal again btw and the vomiting has stopped. She still has a fever
1533 days 1 hour ago
FloatingToaster
okay you can spend the whole day on the primary shelter and get it all done or split it and get a half of the primary shelter done and have the fire get its coverage

open group

Naked & Afraid (Day 4)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!