This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

EP 1 (Amazon) *Mel & Christian (Day 8-14)

Topic » EP 1 (Amazon) *Mel &..

1505 days 6 hours ago
FloatingToaster
1505 days 6 hours ago
Christian_
walks on over to this forum!
1505 days 6 hours ago
me2013
swims over
1505 days 6 hours ago
me2013
Hey at least we are clean....
1505 days 6 hours ago
FloatingToaster
*Day 8*
Mels feet are looking a little better but the fever continues. Throughout the day she also can't help but vomit and is bed ridden from hunger and exhaustion. The raining continues. Since mel so so sick she will only be able to do 2 moves today. what are the moves for today?
1505 days 6 hours ago
FloatingToaster
*is
1505 days 5 hours ago
Christian_
ima go get check the 3 traps!
1505 days 5 hours ago
me2013
just kill me now...
1505 days 5 hours ago
FloatingToaster
That will take two turns
*Christian checks the berry traps and notices how the berrys are gone but the there is nothing in the trap. He then goes to the other trap Where it seems there is a rat in it!*
1505 days 5 hours ago
FloatingToaster
It's still alive though
1505 days 5 hours ago
Christian_
KILLS THE RAT
1505 days 5 hours ago
FloatingToaster
you're down to 4 turns
1505 days 5 hours ago
Christian_
okay so i'll just go around collecting some firewood
then ill come back and cook the rat over the fire and give mel all of the rat so she can get some protein
1505 days 5 hours ago
FloatingToaster
*due to the rain the fire is almost out. To cook the rat with a fire this small it'll need to be done over night and with someone staying up to attend it*
1505 days 5 hours ago
Christian_
okay ill stay up all night to cook it then
1505 days 5 hours ago
FloatingToaster
*Night 8*
*Half way through the night the rain comes to an end. Christian stays up all night cooking the rat. this will be the 2nd sleepless night for christian. Mel rests up but doesnt get much sleep since she needs to puke here and there.* Mel do you eat all the meat on the rat?

open group

Naked & Afraid (Day 4)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!