This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

This game...

Topic » This game...

2131 days 19 hours ago
CoachWade
Bryan I completely support this and I don’t think you should do awards. I’m sorry if I did anything wrong but I really tried to be one of the people who respected you and I hope you know that.
2131 days 18 hours ago
BrainJak
Sorry Bryan. And sorry everyone else. I got upset when people shut me out and then threw me out, and I overreacted. I will NOT apologize for anything I said to Steve no matter how much someone thinks I cause that, but I will apologize for getting angry at people who betrayed me.
2131 days 18 hours ago
RedsKanto
Hey y’all. I apologize for treating y’all like shit. I feel like I am the one that caused this shit, and it is my fault
2131 days 17 hours ago
kingLiam
I'm sorry for being toxic, love ya!
2131 days 17 hours ago
lhooper902976
I can support this, we don't need any more toxic waste since some people would probably be bitter at not winning anything or someone they dislike wins an award.
2131 days 17 hours ago
bryantandf
I'll change my mind for awards if you all behave properly.

No what if, no buts, no exceptions.
2131 days 17 hours ago
lhooper902976
I'm definitely going to be behaving since I only brought out raw emotion only in confessionals.
2131 days 13 hours ago
josiahsurvivor
I am REALLY SORRY TO BRYAN AND EVERYONE ELSE.

I agree with bryan 100 % about not hosting awards and questions. it has become extremely toxic and honestly my soul hurts, like i feel so much pain just from a group game and I honestly cannot emotionally deal with it.
2131 days 5 hours ago
Birks4444
Sorry Bryan.

open group

D&B's Survivor Season 8 : Blood vs Water

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!