This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

This game...

Topic » This game...

2118 days 22 hours ago
bryantandf
has become way too personal. Just by looking at the Final Tribal Council, there is so much negativity and arguing over a game.

Some people have raised concerns about this and I agree, this is way too toxic and there has been so much stress just from this season itself, both to me and the people who were playing the group game.

I made this group game to have fun and for players to not take it personally. Sure, not everyone is going to win, but it's just a game and sometimes, it's always best to move on because there are things much more important than this.

Because of all this, I have decided to not host awards or give questions during the reunion. The reunion will be only just the winner reveal and that is all it will be. Take this as a lesson from being too influenced in the group game.

I also want an apology from all of you, because this has gone way too far!

Do not debate about adding in awards for reunion either.

That is all.

From,
Bryan
2118 days 22 hours ago
FireX
Wow
2118 days 22 hours ago
Chandelier
Oh :(

I was excited for the awards
2118 days 22 hours ago
FireX
How dose people being toxic affect awards being given. Just dont host a reunion at all then cause its not even 1 if thats what your doing. Just tell ppl who won and we leave. I feel so robbed rn. Awards and questsions is all we get as  prize if we lose. We get to see what the host thinks and ask him questions and its fun. But you have chosen to take that away
2118 days 22 hours ago
Chandelier
When will the reunion be? Let's get this over
2118 days 22 hours ago
bryantandf
I'm not joking here, this is serious.

I want an apology to not just me, but to the rest as well.
2118 days 22 hours ago
bryantandf
X

you can ask questions after the winner reveal to me and all, but I am not in the mood to host reunion because of all this.
2118 days 22 hours ago
FireX
FUCK THAT
2118 days 22 hours ago
FireX
awards is all i had to look forward to at the reunion and you wanna be salty and take  away.i lost fair and square but i wanted to see awards
2118 days 22 hours ago
FireX
Im glad to see a host take that away from a group of ppl who yes fight all the fucking time like omfg all of us need  grow up but we ALL PLAYED OUR BEST AND GAVE UP A LOT OF TIME. Plzzzzzzz DO AWARDS. EVEN IF ITS NON LIVE
2118 days 22 hours ago
bryantandf
I might change my mind IF and ONLY IF people start apologizing.

And you could start with that.
2118 days 22 hours ago
Chandelier
i'm sorry
2118 days 22 hours ago
FireX
IM SRRY FOR HAVING PASSION FOR A GROUP GAME. IM SRRY THAT EVERYONE WANTED ME OUT AND THAT I GOT SNAPPY

P.S I MAKE BANGING BROWNIES SO JUST PUTTING THAT OUT THERE 馃槣馃槣馃槣馃槣馃槣馃槣馃槣馃槣
2118 days 22 hours ago
Chandelier
For a reunion that has awards ... I SAY YES
#OutTemer
2118 days 22 hours ago
bryantandf
it's not the passion, it's the snappy part

but ok
2118 days 21 hours ago
FireX

open group

D&B's Survivor Season 8 : Blood vs Water

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!