This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

I have a HUGE problem...

Topic » I have a HUGE problem...

2154 days 13 hours ago
bryantandf
Turns out I have travel plans starting from this Thursday EST time onwards...#Blindside

This means I might be able to finish the group game in time before the travel plans as there is the reunion, awards and of course the final vote.

I do have 2 options for you to choose:

Option A: Either we try to rush this group game and the most (I think) we can get to is to the Final Tribal Council, but you will have to wait for a week for the reunion.

Option B: We still take our time and just go with the plan. Whichever day I have travel plans, we will put a delay to it until I come back and we resume the group game as usual.

Normally I would like Option B more since it takes some time for you all to relax in the group game and myself included also. But I think that you all also have a choice to choose which option you want to go for. I won't force you to choose option A if you want but it's a consideration and I hope that you all can agree on a specific option.

Please choose which option you want by posting it here

===DO NOT POST ANY COMMENTS THAT WILL LEAD TO DRAMA===
===JUST CHOOSE EITHER OPTION A OR OPTION B===

(This involves both players that are in the game and also jury members)

Sincere huge apologies for the inconvenience.

From,
Bryan the host
2154 days 13 hours ago
bryantandf
The travel plan will be for a week so I won't be able to host. Might come online here and bit, but I can't host and I won't reply to any idol guesses either as those are suspended till I come back.
2154 days 13 hours ago
bryantandf
Please do give a reply as soon as possible.
2154 days 13 hours ago
Chandelier
If we can get to the FTC before Friday I choose A because Friday I will not be at home all day long
2154 days 13 hours ago
BrainJak
I have no life so don't worry I'll be here for either one. If you think I'm missing out on that last chance to screw one if these bitches over you're mistaken.
2154 days 13 hours ago
BrainJak
No offense
2154 days 12 hours ago
Birks4444
OPTION B PLEASE
2154 days 12 hours ago
Birks4444
If we rush it, the winner will be bad
2154 days 12 hours ago
RedsKanto
I’d rather do option A because I have travel plans on Saturday on for the rest of the month. I’m going to West Virginia then to Colorado
2154 days 12 hours ago
BrainJak
After seeing what I've got next week... Option A would be better for me tbh. I may not be as active a jury member otherwise
2154 days 11 hours ago
bryantandf
Me hoping option A can be done within these few days...
2154 days 11 hours ago
BrainJak
It's gonna be f7 and finales generally happen at F5 so really if you get to the F5 you gotta set a date all of them can be there anyway js
2154 days 9 hours ago
josiahsurvivor
obtion b
2154 days 8 hours ago
FireX
B
2154 days 8 hours ago
Silver09
Option B
2154 days 6 hours ago
PoohSnap
I can do either option i think. i'm just busy wednesday even as of rn.

open group

D&B's Survivor Season 8 : Blood vs Water

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!