This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #3 - Tadhana

Topic » Tribal Council #3 - Tadhana

2212 days 16 hours ago
steve4280
But whatever it's cool
2212 days 16 hours ago
dwipeouts
Bryan can I get a question?
2212 days 16 hours ago
BrainJak
*cough* Steve isn't in the group anymore lol
2212 days 16 hours ago
bryantandf
@Dan sure.
2212 days 16 hours ago
bryantandf
Dan: So overall, this was a chaotic mess. What are your inputs to it?
2212 days 16 hours ago
bryantandf
And answer seriously
2212 days 16 hours ago
dwipeouts
Dan: So overall, this was a chaotic mess. What are your inputs to it?
Literally it was entertaining as fuck when I originally saw this cast I thought I was the only entertaining one but I was wrong. All these people are enteraining as hell. In fact half of these people are.gooing to hell. Unless hell isn't real I'm agnositc. I mean who knows if  God is real or not I'm still exploring. speaking of exploring next challenge I'm gonna pants the whole tribe down to the point you can see there penises so they can be embarrassed. Since half of them probably have tiny penises and some of them are probably hairy as fuck. So when I expose thse tiny hairy penises (btw I'm actually straight) they will be embarrassed. Anyways heck I will get naked too. Let's all get naked. In fact I'm gonna find a gun and force Bryan to get naked at the challenge. Luckily I smuggled weapons like guns chainsaws and a Map of Africa here and I also smuggled a plain because I got to keep flying back and forth to North Korea to host my own group game. Anyways Bryan am I allowed to expose your penis? If not I'm doing it anyways so I don't know why I asked
2211 days 19 hours ago
bryantandf
I'll go tally the votes.
2211 days 19 hours ago
bryantandf
If anyone has the hidden immunity idol and would like to play it now would be the time to do so.....
2211 days 19 hours ago
bryantandf
*no one stands*
2211 days 19 hours ago
dwipeouts
Stands
2211 days 19 hours ago
bryantandf
Ok once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council immediately. I'll read the votes.
2211 days 19 hours ago
dwipeouts
I stand
2211 days 19 hours ago
bryantandf
@Dan

Yes?
2211 days 19 hours ago
dwipeouts
*standS*
*Pulls down pants*
*Pulls down underwear*
*pees on Bryan*
*sits*

open group

D&B's Survivor Season 8 : Blood vs Water

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!