This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #1

Topic » Immunity Challenge #1

2175 days 9 hours ago
Burgerman2929292
Heyyy
2175 days 9 hours ago
topazisqueen
Hi
2175 days 9 hours ago
steve4280
Here
2175 days 9 hours ago
topazisqueen
Hi
2175 days 9 hours ago
BrainJak
Plus my last two blogs about my underwear and masturbation for me guys. No reason just do it for me 馃槀
2175 days 9 hours ago
Chandelier
Hi
2175 days 9 hours ago
dwipeouts
hey
2175 days 9 hours ago
PoohSnap
Here
2175 days 9 hours ago
steve4280
Wassup
2175 days 9 hours ago
BrainJak
Good luck all
2175 days 9 hours ago
lhooper902976
Wow at this turn out, promising start.
2175 days 9 hours ago
bryantandf
COME ON IN GUYS!

*everyone walks in*

Let's get to our very first immunity challenge.

This challenge will be Survivor Hangman. Each round a number of blank spaces will be posted, each team will alternate guessing letters. If either team guesses a letter correctly it is added to the word. All guesses must be posted on this thread and I will take take the first one that I see from a team. When you think you know what the word is you can try to solve it. To do so you must clearly indicate that you are guessing. For example, if the word is "Survivor" and you post "Survivor" you would not get any points. Instead post "My guess is "Survivor"" or something along those lines. It does not have to be your teams turn to guess, you may guess at any time. However, if you guess wrong the other team wins the round. Spelling counts so make sure that you have no typos before you post.

The tribe to score 7 points wins this.

*shows immunity*

Winning tribe wins immunity, safe from tribal council!

Losers go to tribal council where someone is going to be the 1st person voted out of this game!

Words will be the name of the Survivor contestants.

But there is a twist.

The first 6 names and the next 6 names have a pattern. The pattern is by taking the same position of the 6 names and it will form a hidden word.

I'll explain more in detail.

Does everyone understand so far? Any questions?
2175 days 9 hours ago
dwipeouts
lets just start the challenge
2175 days 9 hours ago
bryantandf
People who are here:

#Galang
- Liam, Chandler, Hoop, Brady, Brian, Jae

#Tadhana
- Kyle, Dan, Burger, Chancellor, Steve
2175 days 9 hours ago
kingLiam
COME ON GALANG!

open group

D&B's Survivor Season 8 : Blood vs Water

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!