This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 11 Apps

Topic » Season 11 Apps

2227 days 17 hours ago
LiukBB
First Name: Luca
Username: LiukBB
Color Level: Tv star
Past Group Game Experience? Couple of bb and survivors
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc): Yes
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? I think i can but only 6 and 7 work for me really
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? Yes
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Wooo because i'm irrelevant
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? i am a mes in those 3 aspcts
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? Yes
Tell me why I should select you to compete: If you want drama or floppiness there you go hun
2227 days 17 hours ago
CoachWade
First Name: Brady
Username: CoachWade
Color Level: Yellow
Past Group Game Experience? Look on profile
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc)
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? Well now that I got out of bigbens and have no other game to play yes.
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Probably Ciera Eastin as I'm not afraid to be out there and make moves.
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Social game because the jury decides the winner and if you have a bad social game with them then you'll lose.
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? Yes
Tell me why I should select you to compete: because you've seen me around in group games before. I will be active and am not afraid to give this game my all.
2227 days 15 hours ago
CanadianBacon420
First Name: Ty
Username: CanadianBacon420
Color Level: white
Past Group Game Experience? None so far
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) yes sir I'm on most days
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? Yes most days I can but if I can't then I'll let you know
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? Yes I can
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Jonathan Penner because we both have good strategic games and a little social game but not very physical
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Strategic wothout a doubt because if you have a solid game plan going in you'll make it past the first few tribals and you always have to be ready to react, expect the unexpected. After that you most definitely have to make moves but also known when to stay out of the spotlight and work in the re shadows.
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? Ysssir
Tell me why I should select you to compete: I'll make it as entertaining as possible , there will never be a dull moment.
2227 days 2 hours ago
dwipeouts
First Name: Dan
Username: dwipeouts
Karma: on profile but may change since I'm trying to get more marma to change color levels
Color Level: brown as of right now making this app. This may change but probs not anytime soon
Past Group Game Experience? Profile
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) yes
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? Yes
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? Yes I use lightshot
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? I'm not like any survivor contestant Bec I feel like if you compare yourself to someone you have a little bit of an ego and kinda of a hothead
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Strategic and social. Social Bec you need to connect with people in a way where they get along with you, you can just walk up to someone andget along Bec you both poop at the same time. And a little bit of strategic Bec you need to be smart
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? Yeah unless it's like a final 4 for making twist than it's like fuck off
Tell me why I should select you to compete: Bec I'm probs one of the most entertaining people ever on tengaged, not saying that I'm well liked, just saying I'm entertaining
2226 days 17 hours ago
BluJay112
First Name: nick
Username: blujay112
Color  silver
Past Group Game Experience?: you know it
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) Yes !
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? Yes!
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? Yes !
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? People say Michele Fitzgerald so lets go with that!
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Social because even though strategy is important, having a good social game is a strategy
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? Duh
Tell me why I should select you to compete: Because You asked me !
2226 days 15 hours ago
ClumsyConnor
First Name: Connor
Username: ClumsyConnor
Color Level: Orange
Past Group Game Experience? I don't feel like typing it out.
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) Yes, Unfortunately
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? I'll try.
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? Maybe.
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Chicken from China.. DAYAMMMM...
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? I'm a social giant so social.
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? Fuck me up Julian.
Tell me why I should select you to compete: I'm chin it to win it!
2224 days 16 hours ago
ManniBoi
First Name: omar
Username: manniboi
Color Level: sky
Past Group Game Experience? Like 2 survivor games, a long time ago.
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc)
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? Yes works perfectly
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? Yaa
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Morgan, im a beauty, pretty worthless in challenges and im an asshole.
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? I would say Physical 10% Strateic 40% Social 50%. Social is a little more important because you have to be able to communicate with people and take there feelings into consideration even though its a game.
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? mmm
Tell me why I should select you to compete: for the drama and the lolz other than that idk
2224 days 14 hours ago
glen5544
First Name: Glen
Username: glen5544
Color Level: dark green
Past Group Game Experience? tvivor yt survivor survivor wannabees trinity survivor
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) yes
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? yes
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? yes
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? alecia holden because like her I too am a mental giant
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Social and because in order to win you need to be friends with everyone on the jury(trust me I learned the hard way in yt survivor)
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? yes
Tell me why I should select you to compete: because i'm your exboyfriend and i'm very loud messy and entertaining I do indeed bring drama
2223 days 23 hours ago
MrBird
First Name: Raul
Username: hun it's literally 50 pixels above
Color Level: Sky
Past Group Game Experience? I mean I have some but I always got like last place so no not really
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) yeah
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? Sure
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? Yea
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? None cause I don't watch survivor so idk them
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Lol none is more important than the other, that's what makes them important in the first place
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? Yeah, of course
Tell me why I should select you to compete: Because you like me and want to see me do good at something right
2223 days 19 hours ago
harrywasnak
First Name: Harry
Username: harrywasnak
Color Level: Gold
Past Group Game Experience? I’ve done quite a bit over the years but recently I’ve done Mud’s, Suitman’s Endurance, RSF 46, etc.
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) Yes
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? Yes mostly
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Maybe Courtney because I’m underestimated but I can fight pretty hard

Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Social because you have to know people to trust them
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? I’ll try to be

Tell me why I should select you to compete: Because you know I’ll be fighting until my torch is snuffed or I win.
2223 days 19 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
*APPS CLOSED*

open group

Julian's Survivor Application Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!