This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 11 Apps

Topic » Season 11 Apps

2203 days 23 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
First Name:
Username:
Color Level:
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc)
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times?
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this?
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why?
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why?
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way?
Tell me why I should select you to compete:
2203 days 13 hours ago
IceMakeRampart
First Name: Zach
Username: IceMakeRampart
Color Level: yellow
Past Group Game Experience? Trinity Survivor, Zach Brown's Survivor Org, Mud's Survivor, Patrick's Survivor
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) Yas
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? yes ma'am
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? yes ma'am
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? David from MIllenials V Gen X
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Social, because you can make it to the end of the game without winning a single comp (I have done it before) and as long as you are social, people will like you enough to keep you in this game.
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? Yas
Tell me why I should select you to compete: I make a show worth watching because either hilarity ensues because of the mistakes i make socially, or because i make genuine good moves that proves that the social aspect of the game is most important.
2203 days 11 hours ago
sportygirl22
First Name: Aria
Username: sportygirl22
Color Level: Black
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) 100%. confessionals are my fave
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? yes that's perfect!
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? yes
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? I think I'm very much like Parvati. For some reason, I"m always seen as a threat either really early or pretty into the game that everyone starts to target. Even with that, I've made it to several FTCs
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Social. Even though I play a better strategic game, people have won with nothing but a social game just bc people love them and people have lost playing the best strategic/physical game bc people didn't like their social game. The social game is what makes or breaks all players
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? hell yes. bring it
Tell me why I should select you to compete
I fight to the very end. I never ever give up no matter what the obstacle is. I promise to bring determination and great game
2203 days 4 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
First Name: Jay
Username: Jaybirdnifty
Color Level: Black
Past Group Game Experience? A lot XD
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc): No.
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times?: Depends on the day!
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this?: Yes!
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? I would probably say Courtney Yates. I just like to send confessionals and complain XD
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Social.
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? NO.
Tell me why I should select you to compete: Because you need a minority on this cast.
2202 days 23 hours ago
Rocketokid13
First Name: Billy
Username: Rocketokid13
Color Level: Dark Green
Past Group Game Experience? Just a little bit tbh
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) Probs
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? Maybe
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? Yas queen
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Malcolm Freberg, he's very fun loving and energetic, and he's also very honest and stays with the people he's with. He can make a few mistakes but he never gives up at any point.
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why?
Social, you can strategize your way out of one thing, and maybe win a comp or two, but at the end of the day it's your character and the allies you have that determine your fate.
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? I swear if you XD LEGACY ADVANTAGE us i'm gonna rather be the guy hanging in Logan Paul's video.
Tell me why I should select you to compete: Cuz I'll fucking win and you bloody know it.
2201 days 15 hours ago
BrainJak
First Name: Brian King
Username: BrainJak
Color Level: Silver
Past Group Game Experience? Check the bio
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) Obv
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? Mostly yes
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? Abso
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Russel (IDK WHY)
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Social. It's what wins the game in the end
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? not at all
Tell me why I should select you to compete: Because I'm competitive, dramatic, and easily the most deserving of the current applicants :3 Luhv yah dude
2201 days 10 hours ago
Matedog1209
First Name: Nathan
Username: Matedog1209
Color Level: Blood
Past Group Game Experience? Check my front page
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) Yes
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? Yes
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? Yes
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Kelley Wentworth
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Social because you have to make people think you aren't a threat, while playing the best game possible.
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? Yes
Tell me why I should select you to compete: I have plenty of experience and I am not afraid to get my hands dirty. I work hard for what I want and I will give it my all in any aspect of this game. I will approach the twists of this game with caution and adapt to the best of my abilities. I want to play so give me that shot.
2201 days 9 hours ago
ghrocky100
First Name: Alex
Username: ghrocky100
Color Level: silver
Past Group Game Experience? on my profile
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) yes (make sure you skype me for cast reveal)
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times?  yes
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? yes
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Tyson, I calculate all of my moves
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? strategic
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? Yes
Tell me why I should select you to compete: I am smarter than everyone else in this competition and will brainfuck them all
2201 days 9 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
First Name: Keaton
Username:ThisIsMyGame
Color Level:Green
Past Group Game Experience? TPS 5 TIMES. D.C. survivor and won. Also YouTube Survivor because that was my best gameplay I've ever had.
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) yes
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? Oof yea.
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? Yess
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Ill say Spencer Blendose. BUT. This question is always dumb I've voted myself 5 TIMES let me be me.
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Social. Talking to people as people both helps you long term and actually lets you know people more so the game is more enjoyable.
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? You gave us big brother style survivor so yes.
Tell me why I should select you to compete: I missed your hosting and that's the reason I wanted to play Trinity 3.So let me have a second chance.
2201 days 6 hours ago
Kgamer2218
First Name: Kyle
Username: kgamer2218
Color Level: orange
Past Group Game Experience? A lot I never put it on my bio tho I should start doing that
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) yes obviously
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? Yes 6 could be a hit or miss
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? Yah
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why?abi because I'm a bitch first and strategist second
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Strategic because number 1 have you seen my track record on individual immunities it's very low aka probably 1 and I don't talk to a lot of People
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? Yes my pussy is ready
Tell me why I should select you to compete: because you not gonna a get many apps
2201 days 5 hours ago
Electric
First Name: Alf
Username: Electric
Color Level: Blue
Past Group Game Experience?: I used to play them a lot, wanted to start up again
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) Yes
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times?: Yes, except possibly Wednesdays idk
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this?; of course
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why?: Lauren Rimmer because I like throwing my vote away
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why?: Social, survivor is a social experiment, the one thing you cannot make it to the end without is a social game.
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way?: Yes
Tell me why I should select you to compete: Cast a good winner, Julian
2200 days 18 hours ago
naruto213
First Name: Timothy Wiley

Username: Naruto213

Color Level: Red

Past Group Game Experience? Its on my page

Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) Yas

Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? Yes, except Sat & Sun

Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? Yas

What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Cochran, because i am very perceptive and people either love me or are annoyed by me lol

Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Social, its how Sandra won twice she was trash in the challenges but her social game took her to the top twice
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? Yas

Tell me why I should select you to compete: Because i am unfiltered meaning you will get raw and sometime messy confessionals
2200 days 9 hours ago
rabbaj
First Name: Jabbar
Username: rabbaj
Color:TV STAR
Experience: Chantra's survivor( 2 seasons), Mud's survivor(3 seasons) M and N's survivor( 1 season), Jimbo's survivor( 2 seasons), Lindsey's survivor( 2 seasons)
Will you be active?, YES KING
Will you attend live challenges from 6-9 eat?, YES ICON
Can you screenshot for non live comps? YES GODDESS
What survivor castaway are you most like and why? Ciera Eastin, because I'd vote out my mom to win
Most Important Aspect: Strategy, everything that you do in the game in a type of strategy that you are choosing to enact.
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way?, YES
Tell me why I should pick you: I love to compete and test myself in comps.
2200 days 7 hours ago
FairyBoss
First Name: Michael
Username: FairyBoss
Color Level: silver
Past Group Game Experience? I've played in some, but I don't remember much from them tbh
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc)- yes!
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? 6-7pm in the week, 8-9 in weekends
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? - yes
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? - Cirie! She was sassy, social, strategic, kind, did the right moves to make it far!
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? - Social tbh Without it you can't do anything in survivor. You have to have strong bonds and alliances with other people. People with strong relationships are strong and make it far in the game.
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? - Yeees!
Tell me why I should select you to compete: I don't care much about opinions of me on this site anymore, since TG is irrelevant to me now. I just want to have fun so I will not hold back + I bet you never had a polish guy like me in your survivor
2199 days 17 hours ago
Vlad21
First Name: Vlad
Username: Vlad21
Color Level: Sky
Past Group Game Experience? A lot and im also hosting
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) mhm
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? Most of them yeah
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? Mhm
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Jeremy is my fave and id like to say im the same because im good in challenges, good social and strategic
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Strategic
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? As always
Tell me why I should select you to compete you know why
2199 days 14 hours ago
LusciousLips5
First Name:Lequisha
Username: LusciousLips5
Past Group Game Experience? I’m fairly experienced with group games especially survivor, but if you do have any question feel free to hit me up
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) 100% I think confessionals are the backbone to your character and what role you will play in the overall game also nine times out of ten they are the reason you get brought back!!!
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? This are perfect times for since I’m for the Uk
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? Yeah I’m ready with my phone and Mac
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? I would say cydney Gillon even tho she was strong she was more social and stregetic on her season and I think hays how I play
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Oh I deffo think it’s the social side! You have to create bonds are you are getting no where, name Simone who got to the end and win without having an alliance or using there social status in the game to get them there
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? Yes throw all the twists at me
Tell me why I should select you to compete: if you want a strong competitor who is female and is ready to get down dirty and play the game... if you answered yes then I’m your gal

open group

Julian's Survivor Application Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!