This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S2] Finale

Topic » [S2] Finale

3150 days 12 hours ago
awesomeguy21
How about you and Kiko stfu .
3150 days 12 hours ago
Johnwillwin
Kiko isn't bitter
3150 days 12 hours ago
Anoreoz897
Uh this is an online game xD I moved on days ago. I just don't appreciate homophobes!
3150 days 12 hours ago
Johnwillwin
Also tell me this. Did I have the guts to message Carson back stating why I evicted you? Yeah ii did
3150 days 12 hours ago
Johnwillwin
I'm not a homophone. I regret typing that to this day
3150 days 12 hours ago
Johnwillwin
Homophobe
3150 days 12 hours ago
Kikorus
Omg John only because u are not HOH dont evicting thread who has jury votes is retarded sorry
3150 days 12 hours ago
awesomeguy21
you know what, im going to let this all go and wait for my glorious return in season 3 like I deserve
3150 days 12 hours ago
Johnwillwin
I was doing what ii thought was best for me kiko
3150 days 12 hours ago
awesomeguy21
you could of waited one more week like we said
3150 days 12 hours ago
Anoreoz897
Slay them Damian! I'm getting offline since I have a life outside of my computer. BAI
3150 days 12 hours ago
Johnwillwin
We all say things we don't mean. I couldn't sleep that night and my eyes got a bit teary. Of course I regret it
3150 days 12 hours ago
Kikorus
No we cant because if we waited one more week it would have been late for us  waited Carson won F5 HOH me and John would have both end on the block ,it was not personal
3150 days 12 hours ago
Johnwillwin
It was game and that's what Cardam don't understand. We've only known each other for a month
3150 days 12 hours ago
awesomeguy21
I get that it wasn't but you went against our deal

open group

Lyon's Big Brother 3 - Applications OPEN

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!