This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S2] Finale

Topic » [S2] Finale

3140 days 15 hours ago
LyonRecharged
Carson, John, the seven jurors - It's time to crown the winner of Lyon's Big Brother 2.

Over the next 28 hours or so, all seven jurors to cast their votes for their winner of the season. 26 days of friendship, showmances, betrayal, back-stabbing and all-out drama is about to come to an end with a winner!

The floor is now open to all seven jurors to ask the final two questions and to debate with them. The final two can respond to questions, debate and of course - Deliver their final speeches to the jury.

For now, the thread is only open to the Final 2 and jurors only. At the finale tomorrow, the thread will also be open to the six non-jurors, as well as Lyon's Big Brother alumni from Season 1.

THE FINALE WILL BEGIN SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 20 AT 5:30PM EST.

Finale itinerary:
~ Season voting history reveal
~ Discussion on the season
~ Lyon's Big Brother 3 Reveal
~ Tengaged's Favourite HouseGuest
~ The winners' reveal!

Tengaged's Favourite HouseGuest link: http://www.tengaged.com/group/7853/poll/lyons-big-brother-2-tengageds-favourite-houseguest-125432
3140 days 14 hours ago
awesomeguy21
Ok, I have a Question for John. Why the FUCK did you backdoor me? I KEPT you safe. I followed the deal of the Nations and kept all of you safe until we reach F5. So, why backdoor me?
3140 days 14 hours ago
CarsonWorld
Speech:

Wow! I can NOT believe I made it here! This is so huge right now Im shaking! I came into the game and made a 5 person alliance called "The Nations" which included myself, Kiko, John, Adam, and Damian. We stuck to that alliance for WEEKS taking out threats like Brendon, Minnie, and anyone that even came close to threatening our game!

Then something changed, I made a final 3 pact with Damian and Adam so that when final 5 came around, we could take John and Kiko out, but instead they took Damian out, giving AJ a spot in the top 5. I was legit floored, and once my boyfriend was sent home I was stuck alone in the house against 3. I wasn't able to win the final veto, which would of sealed my spot in the final 3, so I knew I was gone.

But then, John made the dumbest move in BB history, keeping me in the house over the an admitted floater, AJ! Then I came back, won Parts 2 and 3 of the final HOH, and took out my biggest threat to win the game, Kiko. Along this ride I made many enemies, Brendon, Minnie, Jake etc. and also many new friends! Damian and Adam!

This season has been amazing and I hope you can see I played a no-nonsense game with everyone, sometimes I was a little bit TOO honest with people *Laughs* But I did play the best game this season, and for sure the best game over John here, who, revealed to me by Kiko in his final moments in the house, is homophobic!

In this message, after Adam and I's debate with John and Kiko over them flipping the vote to keep AJ, John made a discriminatory remark about Adam. Truly disgusting. So I encourage you guys to ask him questions, but please do NOT hand your vote to a homophobic piece of trash.

Thank you houseguests!
*Sits down and crosses legs*
3140 days 14 hours ago
Johnwillwin
I backdoored you because I wanted to make a move. I wanted to be in control of where I went in the game and I got here. Myself and Kiko knew we were in the outs of the alliance because Adam would of taken Carson and vice versa, you would of probably taken one of them. I came into this game with a plan was to back stab anyone if I had a chance. I quickly did that with Brendon and his alliance and then I did it with you
3140 days 14 hours ago
Johnwillwin
My app if your wondering. I did exactly what I was going to do

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=20t1ff8&s=8#.Vf2o5oxE3MI
3140 days 14 hours ago
Johnwillwin
Oh please Carson, what's done is done
3140 days 14 hours ago
awesomeguy21
Carson, If you could do anything differently, would you?
3140 days 14 hours ago
Kikorus
Carson when I sealed your fate did u convinced John to save u or u just got lucky

same question to John
3140 days 14 hours ago
Johnwillwin
No he didnt
3140 days 14 hours ago
Johnwillwin
It was completely me
3140 days 14 hours ago
Johnwillwin
Speech coming
3140 days 14 hours ago
Johnwillwin
Woah woah what? Carson no. I read your speech and you said you made the alliance, no you didn't I was the one who did that
3140 days 14 hours ago
Kikorus
Well if what John said is true your best gameplay is not the best as u think,maybe u give up knowing he will evict u and just got lucky by his decision and also u are not creator of the alliance
3140 days 14 hours ago
awesomeguy21
Oh, so John you created the alliance just to get far?
3140 days 14 hours ago
awesomeguy21
You USED us just to get here. Wow.....
3140 days 14 hours ago
Johnwillwin
Not necessarily

open group

Lyon's Big Brother 3 - Applications OPEN

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!