This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Round 1: Results Show

Topic » Round 1: Results Show

505 days 10 hours ago
Jaxon
505 days 10 hours ago
oswordo3
Omg bye deme :(
505 days 10 hours ago
useamint
useamint
Just start it omg
505 days 10 hours ago
Absol
hai
505 days 10 hours ago
Jaxon
Welcome to the first results show of All Stars 2 contestants. For the first time in JUSCC, I can confidently say... everybody did a good job in this first round. Not a single song this round was bad. It truly speaks to the skill of this cast, and just how competitive the season will be.

I would also like to add, for this season, suspense will not be eased. I will post results in my typical form of the 'safe' zone, reveal the top three, and then the bottom three... however, I will not be announcing beforehand who is in the tops and bottoms.

Without further ado, let's get to the results!
505 days 10 hours ago
Jaxon
In 4th I have... Ali with BENT by Luna Aura
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Jaxon- Oh, her vocals and this beat are really alluring me in. The harder and edgier rock sound, with a pop base is very much so appreciated from me. I think her vocals really are the star of this song though, and if I dare say so… I like this song more than Honey used a few seasons back, and I did like Honey a lot! A very strong start, much expected. *4/15*

Ali, you have placed FOURTH overall this round.
505 days 10 hours ago
Jaxon
In 5th I have... Scott with hurt less by LOLO
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Jaxon- In the nick of time, but perhaps this was worth the wait! She was a really fun addition to this lineup. I’m typically a fan of the LOLO songs I hear, and I think she knows that magic formula to make a song that appeals to my taste. Is it my favorite song of hers I have heard? Probably not. However, at the end of the day she is a serve and a good choice to have here. *5/15*

Scott, you have placed FIFTH overall this round.
505 days 10 hours ago
Jaxon
In 6th I have... Jan with Nothing by Catie Turner
Jaxon- Oh these lyrics ate me tf up. Like, mom really ate me up with them. The kinda low budget vibe of the song is an appeal to me, I liked the vibe overall. Her vocals were nice, and the beat was something else that really appealed to me. A very strong start over here, and I’m interested to see if it holds up the entire season this time. *6/15*

Jan, you have placed SIXTH overall this round.
505 days 10 hours ago
Jaxon
In 7th I have... Zack with Toxins by Carlie Hanson
Jaxon- She was a really cute bop, like I really found myself enjoying this one. Her voice is really pure and clean to listen to, and the indie beat behind her is something that has always appealed to me. This song is really cute, easy to listen to, and something I don’t think I would find myself skipping if she came on shuffle. A strong choice. *7/15*

Zack, you have placed SEVENTH overall this round.
505 days 10 hours ago
Jaxon
In 8th I have... Justin with And So It Went by The Pretty Reckless
Jaxon- It is no secret, The Pretty Reckless is one of my top girlies. I love this song, Death By Rock n Roll is such an iconic album with no skips on it, and this is one of the standout songs on her. It’s kind of got every element of an iconic rock song. Is she a bit of an obvious choice, maybe. But in a round THIS strong, better safe than sorry. She won’t be a rank topper, but would I have it in my heart to send home a song I adore? Idts. *8/15*

Justin, you have placed EIGHTH overall this round.
505 days 10 hours ago
Jaxon
In 9th I have... Alex with Somebody Else by Verite
Jaxon- This song is very you bestie, it really fits in with the songs you have posted throughout my games. I think the chorus was definitely stronger than the verses of this song, and I think this song kinda falls into this category of I like it well enough, but it’s going to be a sleeper hit for me where the more I listen to it the more I appreciate and begin to love it. I’m excited to see where you go from here! *9/15*

Alex, you have placed NINTH overall this round.
505 days 10 hours ago
Jaxon
In 10th I have... Josh with Maybe All The Rumors Are True by Catty
Jaxon- I really quite like the vibe of this song. The upbeat tempo and the angsty backing, it really is something I quite enjoy in a song. I think at moments within this song, her voice isn’t my favorite in this song, but others it really works and sounds nice. I think you really nailed it at catering the song to something I would seek out, despite its imperfections, it is still a strong submission. *10/15*

Josh, you have placed TENTH overall this round.
505 days 10 hours ago
Jaxon
In 11th I have... Tyler with Furniture by Maude Latour
Jaxon- I fear this song has a pretty similar complaint I had with the Maude song last season, and that I felt it was building up to something that it never quite achieved. It isn’t the END of my world, but it definitely needed that extra push to go from great to iconic. The song was nice, it just felt like it was missing that one extra something. *11/15*

Tyler, you have placed ELEVENTH overall this round.
505 days 10 hours ago
Jaxon
In 12th I have... Kellen with Reasons I Drink by Alanis Morissette
Jaxon- Bold choice to trigger the memory of how YOU went to see her on MY birthday. She also REALLY loves the plays multiple characters in her music video trope huh. This song is giving very Shania Twain NOW era. Her vocals have really held up over the years, and the song definitely has a more mature sound to it compared to her hits era. All in all, it’s a good song. She didn’t blow me away, I wasn’t like o: , but she served a bit. *12/15*

Kellen, you have placed TWELFTH overall this round.
505 days 10 hours ago
Jaxon
Which means...

Hunty, Deme, Krystal, Kat, Pennifer, and Absolbot... you six make up my tops and bottoms of the round.
505 days 10 hours ago
Jaxon
In 3rd I have... Krystal with I Really Fucked It Up by girli
Jaxon- Oh I’m liking her vibe here. I think this song really is hitting on different major points in songs that I do enjoy to listen to, and the song just feels very complete to me. I really have nothing negative to say about this song, it is definitely a contender for my top rank, and thus far, that is saying something with how strong this round has started. *3/15*

Krystal, you have placed THIRD overall this round. Congratulations on being a top.

open group

Jaxons Ultimate Song Choice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!