This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Round 1: Results Show

Topic » Round 1: Results Show

506 days 22 hours ago
Jaxon
In 2nd I have... Hunty with Call On Me by Tove Lo, SG Lewis
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Jaxon- I’ve always been interested in Tove Lo, her music typically i really hit or miss for me. This song was a hit bestie. The beat of this song was absolutely amazing. The 80’s vibe this song is right up my alley, and I think her vocals were really nicely complimented. This is the first song of All Stars 2, and we are already off to a very strong start. *2/15*

Hunty, you have placed SECOND overall this round. Congratulations on being a top.
506 days 22 hours ago
Jaxon
The winner of All About Jaxon Week is...
In 1st I have... Pennifer with Piece of Work by Loren Gray
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Jaxon- Oh this is so camp. This is slaying me way more than it has the right too, like everything about it is so iconic. Her vocals serve way more than they should, this beat is absolutely addicting, and the lyrics are just full on camp. Miss Penny, will you be a dominant force following your TAR partners crown? She is very much so giving Jessica Simpson vibes… this may be a good start… *1/15*

Pennifer, you have ranked FIRST overall this round. Congratulations on being our first round winner of the season!
506 days 22 hours ago
Jaxon
Which means...

Deme, Kat, Absolbot...

You three are my bottoms tonight.
506 days 22 hours ago
Jaxon
In 13th I have... Deme with debbie downer by LOLO x Maggie Lindemann
Jaxon- Love both of these ladies, and I remember when this song dropped. I was kinda disappointed in it (unless they have collabed multiple times and this is just another one), and have not revisited her, but maybe I just didn’t appreciate her properly. I think the verses and pre-chorus really hit, and then the chorus kinda comes and it just is a bit of a let down for me. It’s definitely better than I remember it being, but think the chorus really takes me out of my top ability to love the song. *13/15*

Deme, you have ranked THIRTEENTH overall this round. You will survive to perform another day.
506 days 22 hours ago
Jaxon
Kat... Absolbot...

This was a very tough decision for me to make, but, the show must go on.
506 days 22 hours ago
Jaxon
The person being eliminated is...
In 15th I have... Kat with Amplifier by VENUS
Jaxon- Oh bestie, with me we can go wrong with a girl group, so I do hope my critiques on girl groups have been noted in the past before getting into listening. I really love their voices, and think they really shine individually. I don’t think the chorus is bad, I just think it is a bit of a let down when comparing it to how well the verses were leading up to them. It’s definitely a bop of a girl group song, but will she be able to shine above the rest this round? We will see! *15/15*

Kat, you have ranked FIFTEENTH overall this round.

Kat, I absolutely adore you and think that these last two seasons you have just had a rough shake of things. This song tonight, in any other season, would not have been a song that sent you home. I do fear that in a theme dedicated to me, a girl group was a very risky decision that would have either been a top contender or the bottom. You are one of MY all stars, and that is a fact that will never change. I dearly hope to see you in a future season, but for right now... unfortunately, you have been eliminated from JUSCC: All Stars 2 my queen of Ponderosa.
506 days 22 hours ago
Jaxon
Which means, in 14th... Absolbot with wish that i could by UMI (memphis LK remix)
Jaxon- I’m not gonna lie, I’m not really a remix person. Out of my own curiosity, I did go listen to the original, and she did outsell bestie. But on to this song, I really liked her vocals. I think her voice is really nice, and it helped carry this song. The beat is really my only major complaint, its a bit harsh I think. Unfortunately, I don’t see this being at the top of my ranks… but it may be enough to get you through round 2. *14/15*

Absolbot, you have ranked FOURTEENTH overall this round. A rough start, but you will see another round in this competition, and I am confident you will be able to bounce back.
506 days 22 hours ago
Jaxon
Jaxon:
1. Piece of Work
2. Call On Me
3. I Really Fucked It Up
4. Bent
5. hurt less
6. Nothing
7. Toxins
8. And So It Went
9. Somebody Else
10. Maybe All The Rumors
11. Furniture
12. Reasons I Drink
13. debbie downer
14. wish that i could
15. Amplifier

open group

Jaxons Ultimate Song Choice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!