This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Round 2: Songs With Less Than 100,000 Views Week

Topic » Round 2: Songs With Less Than..

758 days 7 hours ago
oswordo3
Welcome to round 2 everybody, and congratulations on surviving the first elimination of the season.

This round, your task is to find any song on YouTube that has less than 100,000 views to post.

If the video you post is a ‘lyric video’ and has less than 100,000 views, but the official audio or music video has more (or vise versa) the song will not count. We will be checking!

The round is free to any genre and any artist.

List Of Songs Previously Used (You can't use these songs): https://tinyurl.com/5xpmct43

Good luck! You have until 4 pm est 4/9 to post!
758 days 7 hours ago
J2999
758 days 7 hours ago
hobo232

I have been killing this song for the last couple of weeks. I love the lyrics and I think we can all relate to them at some point in our life. With only 25,000 views its perfect for this round and I also want people to hear it cause its just real good :)
758 days 6 hours ago
Mahalpin11

Ok I went sooo back and forth for this one but I'm gonna take a risk. This one is a little bit out there but I think it is just so catchy and fun and miss dora jar deserves more recognition! Vibe the f**k out to this oneeee
758 days 6 hours ago
CutieAmy
758 days 2 hours ago
iSandeh

I decided to play it safe this week and submit a terror jr song. I love the way it sounds and I hope you do too
757 days 23 hours ago
brightongal

I decided to submit a bop that’s actually by a tengaged user
757 days 23 hours ago
RoughNightBro

tbh Spose was the opening at my first concert with 3OH!3
757 days 11 hours ago
sjsoccer88

Love this song. It’s got a sorta indie vibe but also upbeat and I think it’s a bop
757 days 10 hours ago
Snails

I've been obsessed with this song ever since I first heard it. I think everyone has felt like they are just in the way at some point in their life. It's a low key song but also a little bit of a bop in my opinion. King Princess isn't a super unknown artist so I was actually surprised to see that this had less than 100,000 views. I think it's being slept on.
757 days 10 hours ago
Kennel123
757 days 7 hours ago
Jaxon
Josh's Post (Sent at 3:21pm)

757 days 7 hours ago
anthousai
https://youtu.be/14eMJTp4JQk i love edgy man eating female artists and this song is a bop on my favorite spotify playlist so woo!
757 days 7 hours ago
Jaxon
- Closed -

open group

Jaxons Ultimate Song Choice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!