This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Round 1: Results Show

Topic » Round 1: Results Show

913 days 12 hours ago
Lex13579
I’m nervous
913 days 12 hours ago
Jaxon
In 3rd we have... Jordan with Obsession by Sky Ferreira
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Krystal- Michael Madsen??? I fucking love Sky Ferreira. I used to bop to this song like nonstop on my MP3 player because I’m so #dated and #retro. I like the fun, sort of VHS quality vibes this song gives off. It feels all staticky and upbeat and the pacing is delightful throughout. Like it uses autotune so fucking perfectly, and I just like the scream-y notes she uses with it. So, here’s my confession this time, this time… take my #1 please! 🥺👉👈 https://i.imgur.com/AtuM2RJ.gif *1/15*

Jaxon- Who is she and why have I never heard of her before? I think this song was extremely strong to start your journey here at JUSCC, a really great first impression. The only minor critique I have about this song is that I wanted just a little bit more from it? Though it definitely isn’t essential because the song worked for me extremely well and I want to look more into her to see what else she has put out into the music world. Great submission! *7/15*

Deme- ...Okay wait this goes off? Okay Sky Ferreira? I've been hearing about how great she was for a while but here we are, and- oh wait I know this song. I do. It's a bop, and I know it. Love her vocals, the instrumental is SO CATCHY, great pick! Why's she obsessed with Michael Madsen though....... *6/15*

The three scores combined gave you an average of 4.67. This tied with another contestant, but in a judges vote of 1-2 you were not favored. This ranked you THIRD overall.
913 days 12 hours ago
Lex13579
OMG
913 days 12 hours ago
Maxi1234
ME AND LEX BEING TOP TWO PURRRR
913 days 12 hours ago
Lex13579
I’m scared now
913 days 12 hours ago
Jaxon
In 2nd we have... Max with Jackie Onassis by ELIO
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Jaxon- Honestly, once again this is a song that has everything I’m looking for with this week. It’s a song with a great beat, it has great vocals, its really catchy, and it is something I have never heard of before. This is easily one of the standout submissions for me this week, and I definitely think it shows a lot of promise for you throughout this competition. Keep this up! *2/15*

Krystal- Her vocals are kind of soft which isn’t the easiest to hear over the instrumental, but I do like the way said instrumental is slowly petering into the song to show it is about to become more upbeat. And I do really like this dreamy, sad quality to the song in general because it’s enjoyable to listen to paired with the instrumental. *7/15*

Deme-  Love the vocals here. The instrumental is so upbeat and catchy, and works perfectly with the vocals - I love when the chorus kicks in, too. Great pick! *5/15*

The three scores combined gave you an average of 4.67. This tied with another contestant, but in a judges vote of 2-1 you were favored. This raked you SECOND overall.
913 days 12 hours ago
Lex13579
OMGGGG!
913 days 12 hours ago
Maxi1234
rOBBED UGH
913 days 12 hours ago
Jaxon
Which means, in 1st we have... Lex with Little Talks by Of Monsters And Men
Deme- Yes. Yes. I love love looove this one - the instrumental, I don't even know what instrument this is but it's going off? And I love both of their voices, they work SO well together, especially when they're singing at the same time - and the "HEY!" in the background? Alright. Alright. Great pick! *3/15*

Jaxon- I didn’t think I knew this song, bc I really don’t know much about the band other than their name… but then I did! I realllly love her voice, and the song itself is really well done. I feel like I have a similar critique here for the same I did with the Florence submission, in that I love the song so its not going to be a low rank at all for me… but I wish that you dug a bit deeper instead of posting the radio hit to really embrace the Indie theme and surprise me with something I haven’t heard before to miss out on a potential number 1 rank from me. *5/15*

Krystal- I love Of Monsters And Men so much! This song is popular, and I’ll admit there are some I like better, but that doesn’t take away from my enjoyment of it at all. The way both singers’ voices work together feels so safe and relaxed in an upbeat way that goes so well with these lyrics. Like there’s this overall soft and sweet fantasy feeling that I couldn’t get anywhere else. *3/15*

The three scores combined gave you an average of 3.67. This ranked you FIRST overall. Congratulations, you were our top ranker for round 1!
913 days 12 hours ago
Lex13579
OMG THANK YOU!!!
913 days 12 hours ago
Maxi1234
im crying real tears
913 days 12 hours ago
Maxi1234
gRATS ALEXANDRA
913 days 12 hours ago
Lex13579
I am shook
913 days 12 hours ago
Lex13579
You slayed too maxi
913 days 12 hours ago
FromAWindow
Congrats Lex!

open group

Jaxons Ultimate Song Choice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!