This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Round 1: Results Show

Topic » Round 1: Results Show

913 days 9 hours ago
Jaxon
In 6th we have... Christian with Come Back To Me by Leah Noble
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Deme- Okay, wow, I'm pleasantly surprised! I didn't think I'd like this a t first, but here we are! Love the vocals. Love the instrumental. Love the way they both work together. I love the overall vibe of this - great pick. *2/15*

Krystal- This song has a really good instrumental that matches the voice. The song feels kind of eerie and sad and empty in a way I like, complemented by the lyrics and the piano and just the overall production of this song. It’s very good, so I don’t think it will go any lower than middle of the rankings this week. Her voice really does remind me of someone, but I can’t put my finger on who. *9/15*

Jaxon- I honestly really enjoyed the production of this song. It was a slow song, but it kept me captivated the entire time with everything it had going for it. It never hit a ‘boring’ part for me, and I think her vocals were extremely great to listen to and it fit the theme pretty well with things I was looking for. Of all the returnees you placed the highest at 2nd, and I expect a lot from you this season… and you are starting out great on my end. *6/15*

The three scores combined gave you an average of 5.67. This ranked you SIXTH overall.
913 days 9 hours ago
FromAWindow
Oooh nervous I haven’t seen my name
913 days 9 hours ago
Lex13579
Same
913 days 9 hours ago
Jaxon
In 5th we have... Jin with Dog Days Are Over by Florence + The Machine
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Jaxon- At this point in the series, it is no surprise that I absolutely love Florence and she does not create many flops. This song is iconic and extremely well done, and the song itself I have nothing bad to say about it and that will be reflected in my rankings. However, I want you to know the reason it is not my #1 this week is because this is arguably their biggest radio hit… and in general, but also for Indie week I want you to dive deeper into the artist and present me something that isn’t that well known… especially with Florence there is so much out there that is just as good if not better that would surprise me more. *4/15*

Deme- Florence + The Machine!! This is the first song I ever heard by them, and like... bop. It's still a bop. Not their best, but her voice is incredible, the instrumental is so good, the lyrics are great- and when the chorus kicks in? Yes yes yes. Great pick! *8/15*

Krystal- I do love Florence, but I saw this song and felt hesitant because honestly this is one of their most popular ones and I think there are other less well-known songs I prefer more. The clapping amps up the song to a point where the vocals really kick off. And from there, it’s a ride of epic proportions because there’s that drumming beat, there’s that beautiful voice Florence has… and then it sinks right back down into these slower and sadder vocals. It’s a rollercoaster of emotions I can’t deny loving to be on. *5/15*

The three scores combined gave you an average of 5.33. This ranked you FIFTH overall.
913 days 9 hours ago
Maxi1234
IDEK HOW TO FEEL ABOUT THIS?
913 days 9 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
rocking that bottom half placement
913 days 9 hours ago
Maxi1234
am i supposed to be happy i didnt pop up or..?
913 days 9 hours ago
Jaxon
In 4th we have... Braden with Grey by Good Boy Daisy
Jaxon- This is exactly what I was looking for this week! It has the sound of what I had envisioned in my mind, I loved her voice, I loved the beat, I loved the lyrics, and I love the fact that I have never heard of this song or this band before. Honestly, this song is being added to my playlist and this is exactly what I want from doing this series. I loved this and keep it up! *1/15*

Deme- Wasn't a big fan of the intro, but her vocals... are so good? Wow? I'm such a fan. Especially the verses? I love everything about them, from her voice to the instrumental - the drums? The guitar? Yes. Oh, and it's a duet! Okay! Bop. *12/15*

Krystal- I like how this song just starts out without even fading in. We’re here and we’re gonna hang out. Loving the guitar, too, because something about it just suits the vibe so well. Like her vocals are just giving me everything I want from a little indie rock, and I love the rawness to her vocals at time. This is something I could see myself looping on YouTube for hours. And like 13-year-old me would’ve went wiiiiild for it. *2/15*

The three scores combined gave you an average of 5. This ranked you FOURTH overall.
913 days 9 hours ago
Lex13579
Yes
913 days 9 hours ago
Lex13579
Omg I am 3rd or higher omg
913 days 9 hours ago
Maxi1234
SAME LEX MOM
913 days 9 hours ago
Maxi1234
NO BUT WE SNAPPED LEXYBOO
913 days 9 hours ago
FromAWindow
Demi…why’d you rob me?
913 days 9 hours ago
Lex13579
Omg I am so happy for us
913 days 9 hours ago
Maxi1234
WE OUTSOLDDD

open group

Jaxons Ultimate Song Choice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!