This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

All Stars Redemption Forum

Topic » All Stars Redemption Forum

969 days 21 hours ago
oswordo3
Redemption Results... coming in the morning.

One will rise, one will fall.
969 days 8 hours ago
oswordo3
REDEMPTION BATTLE RESULTS INCOMING - Songs Originating from Video Games

Pablo - Hope For the Future

vs

Donte - The Edge of Dawn
969 days 8 hours ago
oswordo3
Hope For The Future - This song gives such an old school and classic vibe. It's so strange and surreal that the last surviving member of the Beatles made a song for a video game. The song is good and has a vibe to it where it almost feels like it was written and made a long time ago but then was forgotten about. It just has this quality that doesn't feel modern. While I get the meaning of the song in terms of the game the genre of the song and the game play of the game compared to the song feels so oddly disjointed to me.
969 days 8 hours ago
oswordo3
The Edge of Dawn - I remember the first time I heard this song was when the full version wasn't released yet and it was just a 40 second clip from a trailer of the game I went searching for it and just listened to that 40 second clip over and over again. The storytelling and meaning of this song when compared to the game is amazing. I will say I due to some bad memories and personal issues I haven't been able to go back and complete this game more than I would wished to have. That being said we are focusing on the song and not the game itself. The tune and melody gives this grand and mythical feeling that I feel like is in line with the game and the series.
969 days 8 hours ago
oswordo3
And the winner of our second redemption battle is.......
969 days 8 hours ago
oswordo3
969 days 8 hours ago
paul028
:(
969 days 8 hours ago
oswordo3
Donte with The Edge of Dawn!

Unfortunately that means it's the end of the road for Pablo. You were stiff competition in your original season and got knocked out due to circumstances beyond your control, in All Stars you came in and got off to a rough start. In Redemption it's such a tough battle being one on one so just be proud you won one Redemption battle and your game lasted longer than just the first episode. We were glad to see you back and we are sad to see you leave.
969 days 8 hours ago
paul028
I DEMAND A RECOUNT
969 days 8 hours ago
oswordo3
While a double elimination draws near in the main show that means we are getting two more people joining Donte here at redemption.... which means round 3 will be seeing a double elimination here at redemption. With more people trying to claw their way back in the game anyone could lose.

Round 3 of Redemption..... coming soon.
969 days 6 hours ago
camell22
Oh my stars 馃槺馃槺馃槷馃ズ馃ズ

About to go silky nutmeg ganache
967 days 5 hours ago
oswordo3
We have more people than ever here at redemption.

We welcome Xakim and Jessie here! Will one of you beat Donte? Three are here, but only one can stay. That being said let's get to our next redemption battle.

- Redemption Round 3 -
Sampled Songs

Sometimes Songs are so classic and iconic... that other artist take that song and use it for themselves. What I am asking you to do is find a song that uses a beat, a melody, or part of another song within their own song. You must post a song that samples someone else's work. If you wanna be the best, sometimes you have to take from the best.

You all have 24 hours to post your Sampled Songs. The deadline is going to be at 2:00 pm CST on 9/12

Good luck, Contestants.
967 days 1 hour ago
camell22

Artist: Salt N Pepper
Song: I desire

Sampled: Amen, Brother by the Winston
Part sampled: The drums
966 days 22 hours ago
DrG2
https://youtu.be/fnGHESypBuU
I just wanted to post the longest girl group that I ever stan (maybe already 6 years). And the fact that their wax figures were chosen from this music video really speaks volume of how good this was

Sampled "Back to Life (However do you want me)" by Soul II Soul (use a part of this song)
966 days 21 hours ago
Hisoka

Sampled by " Edge of seventeen - Stevie Nicks "

open group

Jaxons Ultimate Song Choice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!