This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Come on in everyone!

Topic » Come on in everyone!

881 days 14 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Pakada, Kablaaw, Solapazon, Kabaitan are suggestions. If anyone likes any of them. Let it be known. You can also suggest something different. Just trying to help you all decide on a Tribe name.
881 days 14 hours ago
brosky17
lol scott I just went with wikipedia which might not be the most reliable. BUT I TRUST THE PEOPLE
881 days 14 hours ago
brosky17
We could also name our tribe Red Headed Bar Girl so that every challenge Erik has to say "Come on in Red Headed Bar Girl. Ready to get to today's challenge!?" ;)
881 days 14 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
She's a TEN boys. A fricking 10. She also knows I swing both ways and doesn't mind which is fun
881 days 14 hours ago
nickgqc
Me when my gf is filipino and I didnt know cagayan was part of phillipines lmfao anyways congrats on merge everyone!!
881 days 14 hours ago
nickgqc
Is tagalog their native language? I actually know a lot of words in that language lol
881 days 14 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
For the first challenge I don't think anyone knew Cagayan was in the Philippines LOL

No one guessed the location scramble besides Josh I think. He got West Papua correct. But, every other location was left unscrambled
881 days 13 hours ago
brosky17
MY boyfriend also knows I swing both ways and it makes me hopeful for something fun sometime lolol
881 days 13 hours ago
adrius
sorry guys. I just woke up. I had a party night.

My discord is Adrius#0171
881 days 13 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Same Adrius. Got to party behind the bar and teach a cute red head how to sling drinks haha
881 days 13 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
The Merge Idol has been hidden everyone.
881 days 12 hours ago
Bjorn
Bully Maguire#9975
881 days 12 hours ago
FairyBoss
SpaceTurtleYo 馃嚨馃嚤#6527
881 days 12 hours ago
Matedog1209
NathanG#1084
881 days 9 hours ago
liamdonahue_55
Liamdonahue.55#1206

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan S23 -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!