This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Come on in everyone!

Topic » Come on in everyone!

869 days 12 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
The 11 of you will now drop your Buffs as the Individual phase of this game begins. You all have a few hours to get to know your tribe mates if you haven't already spoken to everyone. This gives you all time to bond and strategize before we delve into our first challenge. Use this time wisely as every person voted out from this point on will make up our Jury. The Jury will ultimately decide who will walk away with the title and $250 cash prize. The bonds you make throughout this game will ultimately be the deciding factor in who walks away with the title.

So, once again. Congratulations! The Merge Idol will be Hidden shortly! But, on the topic of the Merge Tribe. We need a name. So, you all have until 2pm EST before our First Individual Challenge to decide on what that will be. You may post Suggestions here. Or talk it over on skype/discord.

PLEASE POST YOUR SKYPE/DISCORD below. There is 11 of you left. I would appreciate being able to make a MAIN chat for the game. Was nearly impossible with 24 of you. But, I believe we can get a MAIN chat for the game going with the remaining players in this game.....
869 days 12 hours ago
brosky17
Brenden#8916

lemme know if u prefer skype cause it's live. something really long LOL
869 days 12 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
I got called into work yesterday. Got to train in a new girl at the bar. She's super adorable. Cutest red-head I've met in my life.
869 days 12 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Solarrion was the merge name for the original Cagayan. If someone can think of a better name. I'm open to letting you eleven decide the tribe name.
869 days 12 hours ago
brosky17
AW. Erik in Love. We'll start ur show when this one ends.... ;)
869 days 12 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
She's actually super adorable haha. The things I want to say about her are inappropriate LOL
And we actually got mistaken for a couple 2 or 3 times last night. So there is something there for sure
869 days 11 hours ago
brosky17
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO some lady thought me and my boyfriend were brothers cause we "have the same smile"
869 days 11 hours ago
brosky17
Pakada or Kablaaw for Tribe names?!
869 days 11 hours ago
nickgqc
Solapazon?
869 days 11 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
I believe I got everyone's skype but Josh's Kinny's and Michael's

Discord I believe I am missing Adrian, Damon, Kinny and Liam.

If we can all choose a server. That'd be ideal.
869 days 11 hours ago
nickgqc
I tried to mix up the 3 original tribe names
869 days 11 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
SKYPE  zabrinaclark
DISCORD tengagedscott#1414

I have a tribe name suggestion

Kabaitan

it means "kindness" in Filipino, the main language spoken in Cagayan besides English
869 days 11 hours ago
brosky17
I'm fine with either, with a slight preference for discord.
869 days 11 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Also Congratulations everyone! I really have enjoyed this cast so far. Everyone that is sending confessionals. You've been great. It's not too late to send in confessionals. Your story is how you tell it. Everyone left has made it to the JURY stage of the game. The Jury will ultimately decide who will walk away with the title and $250 cash prize. The bonds you make throughout this game will ultimately be the deciding factor in who walks away with the title.
869 days 11 hours ago
brosky17
lol scott my two mean hello and goodbye in Iinaco or however it's spelled - the cagayan language
869 days 11 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
ahhh Bren I was going with the filipino thinking that was the main language of Cagayan.  Shows what I know.

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan S23 -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!