This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

APPLICATIONS

Topic » APPLICATIONS

3322 days 15 hours ago
steve4280
Name you want to be called:
Why do u think you'll win:

Pick ONE out of the four that best describes you: optimistic leader like, bad tempered or irritable, analytical and quiet, or relaxed and peaceful?

Do u work best in a chaotic situation or controlled situation? Why?

Hope u guys like twist! Can't wait to get started I'll post premiere once apps fill
3322 days 15 hours ago
steve4280
Can u send Atleast one confessional everyday(please say yes)
3322 days 11 hours ago
yr_2007
Name you want to be called:yogi

Why do u think you'll win: because im determined to win

Pick ONE out of the four that best describes you: optimistic leader like, bad tempered or irritable, analytical and quiet, or relaxed and peaceful? - analytical and quiet

Do u work best in a chaotic situation or controlled situation? Why? - controlled situation where everyone can take decision with a stable mind

Can u send Atleast one confessional everyday(please say yes) - yes
3322 days 6 hours ago
eman5000
Name you want to be called: Ethan

Why do u think you'll win: I might be underestimated and I am not going down without a fight

Pick ONE out of the four that best describes you: optimistic leader like, bad tempered or irritable, analytical and quiet, or relaxed and peaceful? relaxed and peacful but I am not afraid to make a move

Do u work best in a chaotic situation or controlled situation? Why? controlled because then I know wat will happen and no im not going home

and yes I can send confessionals
3322 days 4 hours ago
Broniak
Name you want to be called: Maxwell

Why do u think you'll win: You've seen me in action, you know

Pick ONE out of the four that best describes you: optimistic leader like, bad tempered or irritable, analytical and quiet, or relaxed and peaceful?: Can I mix some? I'd say bad-tempered leader, but if I HAD to choose, I'd say bad-tempered or irritable

Do u work best in a chaotic situation or controlled situation? Why?: Probably chaotic, I feel like it's a challenge AND a good opening for a move, which is what I do best

Hope u guys like twist! Can't wait to get started I'll post premiere once apps fill

And I'll try to send confessionals as often as possible, but ore-merge I don't usually send much
3322 days 4 hours ago
coolKat
Natalie
Analytical and quiet but is not afraid to speak up if something is bothering her
Controlled situation its easier if i know whats going on then to figure everything oit when i get voted out at tribal
Yes i can send confessionals
I think ill win because my quietness will help me think better and i can plan out big moves
3322 days 3 hours ago
Elvira
Name you want to be called: thirsty bitch

Why do u think you'll win:  i dont think im gonna win im gonna slay and choke on a train wreck

Pick ONE out of the four that best describes you: optimistic leader like, bad tempered or irritable, analytical and quiet, or relaxed and peaceful? relaxed and peaceful with a taste of encouraged madnesss

Do u work best in a chaotic situation or controlled situation? Why? chaotic because its fun

3322 days 2 hours ago
tpidude73
Name you want to be called: mike

Why do u think you'll win: Because everyone loves me!

Pick ONE out of the four that best describes you: optimistic leader like, bad tempered or irritable, analytical and quiet, or relaxed and peaceful? analytical and quiet

Do u work best in a chaotic situation or controlled situation? Why? Chaotic, because I can hide in the shadows
3322 days 2 hours ago
ryanr36
Name you want to be called: Ryan

Why do u think you'll win: because I am very strategic

Pick ONE out of the four that best describes you: optimistic leader like, bad tempered or irritable, analytical and quiet, or relaxed and peaceful? analytical and quiet

Do u work best in a chaotic situation or controlled situation? Why? definitely a controlled situation

3322 days 2 hours ago
Swagger55
Name you want to be called: swagger

Why do u think you'll win: because I will play everyone

Pick ONE out of the four that best describes you: optimistic leader like, bad tempered or irritable, analytical and quiet, or relaxed and peaceful? Optimistic leader

Do u work best in a chaotic situation or controlled situation? Why? Chaotic because I will stay cool and make a big move

3322 days 1 hour ago
CutieAmy
Name you want to be called:Ali

Why do u think you'll win: I'm experienced with the aspect of group games.

Do u work best in a chaotic situation or controlled situation? Why? Chaotic situation. It usually covers me well enough to stay under the radar.
3322 days 1 hour ago
Willam
Name you want to be called: Willam

Why do u think you'll win: because i will always be active. and ill do whatever it takes.

Pick ONE out of the four that best describes you: optimistic leader like, bad tempered or irritable, analytical and quiet, or relaxed and peaceful? relaxed and peaceful

Do u work best in a chaotic situation or controlled situation? Why? Chaotic, its easy to mess with people if they are freaking out.

3322 days 1 hour ago
ClumsyConnor
Name you want to be called: Connor

Why do u think you'll win: I think everything through and I play smart.

Pick ONE out of the four that best describes you: optimistic leader like, bad tempered or irritable, analytical and quiet, or relaxed and peaceful? Relaxed and Peaceful

Do u work best in a chaotic situation or controlled situation? Why? Controlled because its easier to think in that scenario.

Can u send Atleast one confessional everyday(please say yes) Ill do my best :)
3321 days 19 hours ago
harrywasnak
Name you want to be called: Harry

Why do u think you'll win: Because I can.

Pick ONE out of the four that best describes you: optimistic leader like, bad tempered or irritable, analytical and quiet, or relaxed and peaceful? analytical + quiet

Do u work best in a chaotic situation or controlled situation? Why? Chaos. It's easier to manipulate others in times of need.

I will send confessionals (If I remember (:)
3321 days 18 hours ago
jfkburks4
Name you want to be called:Bop

Why do u think you'll win: Because I try hard

Pick ONE out of the four that best describes you: optimistic leader like, bad tempered or irritable, analytical and quiet, or relaxed and peaceful? A mixture of quiet and irritable

Do u work best in a chaotic situation or controlled situation? Why?Controlled chaotic makes it unfun

3321 days 15 hours ago
Diva1
Name you want to be called: Diva

Why do u think you'll win: I doubt I will win.

Pick ONE out of the four that best describes you: optimistic leader like, bad tempered or irritable, analytical and quiet, or relaxed and peaceful?
I would say I'm an optimistic leader.

Do u work best in a chaotic situation or controlled situation? Why?
Controlled situation. I don't like chaos.

open group

Survivor: Anarchy

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!