This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 5 Applications

Topic » Season 5 Applications

2651 days 18 hours ago
Pieguy555
Applications are open from January 29th to February 5th
The season will consist of 16-18 castaways (pending on quality of applications)
The season is subject to start around February 7th.

First Name:
Last Name:
Time Zone:
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game:
Favorite Survivor Season and Why:
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why:
Do you like twists?:
Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils):

Challenges will take place between 7-9 PM Est. Does these times work for you?:
2651 days 9 hours ago
Sunfire
First Name: Jorge
Last Name: Do I have to? I'll just say H
Current State of Residency: Wisconsin
Time Zone: Central
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: Voting out both of my closest allies in a big brother game. I dominated that game, but they were the biggest threats after me. The decision to vote them out was random and it payed off with a unanimous vote win.
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: I've only watched since s29 onwards, but my favorites have been Cambodia and Kaoh Rong (Can't decide which is better). Cambodia had a lot of people playing hard from the get-go, but it got too chaotic at times and by the end of the merge it was clear Jeremy, Tasha, and Spencer were the final three. Kaoh Rong had a lot of memorable players for a newbie season. A lot of people played hard, but Scot annoyed me sometimes.
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Cydney Gillon because she spoke her mind, and was a hidden strategic player.
Do you like twists?: Yeah. I think they're fun, unless it's something like being out on the first day.
Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils): I will send a ton

Challenges will take place between 7-9 PM Est. Does these times work for you?: Yes. Preferably 7pm est, but I'm fine with any of those times.
2651 days 9 hours ago
Qazwdxedc
First Name: Qaz
Last Name: Weinhart
Current State of Residency: Compton
Time Zone: EST
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: beating newz in a lot of group games
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: redemption island since I had a 3some with Natalie tenerelli and Andrea boehlke
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Mrcool since he's white
Do you like twists?: yeaaaaaa
Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils): yeaaaaaaa

Challenges will take place between 7-9 PM Est. Does these times work for you?: PERFECTO
2651 days 9 hours ago
First Name: Scott
Last Name: Yongchai
Current State of Residency: OR
Time Zone: PST
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: Voting Newz to win Malidves
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Cagayan cause it had Woo in it
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Woo cause he let Tony take those #Rings and a spot in Game Changers
Do you like twists?: If this doesn't turn into Worlds Collide at some point I will lose all respect for you both
Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils): Yes

Challenges will take place between 7-9 PM Est. Does these times work for you?: Yes
2650 days 20 hours ago
BENLINUS
Promised I would sign up for this so I shall keep my word

First Name: Benjamin
Last Name: X.
Current State of Residency: I live in no state. I live in London. If you wish for me to fake a state and pretend I'm American then I'll pick New York ... or Georgia. Idk.
Time Zone: GMT
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: My favourite survivor group game experience recently was NJKoda's Survivor because it was back to basic and didnt have any silly twists and he did well considering groups had broken for half the season. Overall experience would be something like ... convincing Rapboy in two separate games not to vote me out after losing the FIC because I wasnt going to win, then going on to win both seasons in landslide votes <3
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: China because of The Genre-Bear who I regularly think of whilst I'm alone.
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Jonathan Penner because Jewish people understand the struggle that Bislamists go through on a regular basis.
Do you like twists?: Yes as long as they're reasonable and not something done out of the blue that make the game less Survivor and more BBUSA :o
Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils): I will most likely annoy you because I have a habit of typing fast and I'm not a man of few words... I think in one of my recent group games I had 120 confessionals sent whilst the next highest someone sent was like 22... Also I have conversations with myself sometimes so expect that.

Challenges will take place between 7-9 PM Est. Does these times work for you?: 7pm and 8pm I will most likely make (unless I'm hosting or fighting with BigBen for putting his challenges at the same time). 9pm is more risky but I will probably find a way to show up in spirit.
2650 days 18 hours ago
tuter32
First Name:Zach
Last Name:Brown
Current State of Residency:PA
Time Zone:Eastern
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game:Honestly I love playing the game, win, lose, draw it doesn't matter to me. If I can go out swinging it's a great time for me.
Favorite Survivor Season and Why:The first BvsW, I just love seeing how far bonds can be pushed.
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why:Laura Morrett, she was a fighter and nothing less.
Do you like twists?:For the most part yes as long as it doesn't completely alter the game.
Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils):Yes

Challenges will take place between 7-9 PM Est. Does these times work for you?:7 is mostly a no, but 8 and 9 is perfect
2649 days 12 hours ago
WANJ
First Name: Will
Last Name: Johnson
Current State of Residency: Georgia
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: I remember there was one season I played a perfect game. I got all the votes at the end, nobody voted for me before final tribal council, I won fan favorite, and I won player of the season. That was my best group game ever.
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Philippines. I think it is one of the best cast, all the below average characters/contestants went out pre-merge Great game play. Great moments. Great winner.
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Jay Starrett. He was just the best. Every aspect of the game he was great in.
Do you like twists?: Yeah, Hit me with everything you got.
Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils): Yes

Challenges will take place between 7-9 PM Est. Does these times work for you?: Yes
2648 days 16 hours ago
UnicornChicken
First Name: Tyler
Last Name: Allen
Current State of Residency: Australia
Time Zone: AEST
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: I've had 0 experience in a group game, this would be my first. If I make it in I can't wait to make a favourite one though, whether it be crushing the competition or crashing and burning, I'll have fun with it.
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Survivor China, a season full of iconic players, hilarious moments and one of my favourite winners. Overall just an incredible season.
Favorite Survivor Contestant and Why: Shirin Oskooi, maybe it's recency bias, but I just find her so intense, hilarious and relatable.
Do you like twists?: Mostly... hit me with your best shot I dare you.
Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils): Confessionals are my favorite part so heck yeah expect lots of quality stuff!

Challenges will take place between 7-9 PM Est. Does these times work for you?: Yes, there should be minimal problems.
2645 days 9 hours ago
islandsurvivor
First Name: Bob
Last Name: Peterson
Current State of Residency: NY
Time Zone: Est
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: i found 3 idols and sucessfully used 2 to save myself from elimination. Got 4th cause i was a huge threat to win
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Cagayan its amazing
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Tony he is amazing
Do you like twists?: depends
Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils): yes

Challenges will take place between 7-9 PM Est. Does these times work for you?: it should
2644 days 20 hours ago
OldNewz
Applications are still being accepted. The deadline of Feb 5th has been removed.
2644 days 17 hours ago
Praknasty
First Name: Vaughan "Nasty P."
Last Name: Prachniak
Current State of Residency: Maryland
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: My favorite group game experience would have to be when I managed to win Luis (_Adidas_)'s Survivor: Andes. It was only my second group game on this site, and I was basically a nobody who came in with no allies or premade alliances. I worked myself to the bone to make friendships using only my personality and kind demeanor, but when I was forced into minority I rattled off three individual immunity wins to make it to the end and won thanks to the relationships I built with the jury members.
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Vanuatu, it was the first time I saw a huge underdog survive countless odds to go from being a sure first boot to winning the entire show. I mean how could you not love a story like that?
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Spencer Bledsoe, I see so much of myself in Spencer since we're both smart and strategic players but I don't have his superiority complex.
Do you like twists?: Love them, they make the game much more exciting and fun to play.
Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils): Totally, I love sending confessionals so you guys can see where my head is at and what my perception of the game is compared to others.

Challenges will take place between 7-9 PM Est. Does these times work for you?: Yeah though I prefer 7:30 or later since I work till 7 some days.
2644 days 15 hours ago
IRandomal123
First Name: Chris
Last Name: D.
Current State of Residency: NY
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: Winning one group game and getting runner-up quite often.
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Survivor All- Stars because it was the first time everyone was brought back and I just got really engaged with the season for some reason.
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: I don't really have a favorite, but I like how Eliza Orlins speaks her mind.
Do you like twists?: Depends if they hurt or help me.
Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils): Yep.

Challenges will take place between 7-9 PM Est. Does these times work for you?: Sure
2642 days 13 hours ago
Yellowpenguin
First name: freddie
Second name: f
Current state: I live in London lol
Time zone: GMT
Describe to me your favourite experience in a group game: winning a big brother game.
Favourite survivor season and why: heroes vs villains because it was nice to see a lot of the villains return.
Favourite survivor contestant and why: Parvati because I loved how she used two idols at the same time.
Do you like twists: I LOVE twists!!!
Will you send confessionals: yes
Challenges will take place around 7-9Pm est. do these times work with you: yep
2642 days 9 hours ago
Badboyy2699
First Name: Alvin
Last Name: :)
Current State of Residency: Mississippi
Time Zone: Central
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: Haven't played one.
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Heros vs Villians , Why? The Idol plays were at an all time high
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Michaela Bradshaw and Jeremy, BLACK BEAST
Do you like twists?:YES, LIT AF
Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils): :) Yah I', down
2634 days 12 hours ago
Groupgamer23
First Name:crystal
Last Name: Soriano
Current State of Residency: New York
Time Zone: Est
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: big bens was fun I loved the backstabbing the adventure the blindsided the activeness and it was most importantly fun
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: heros vs villains because you have the yin and yang and the best of the best going against each other and it always makes for high caliber gameplay
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Sandra because she was the best to ever play to play twice and to win twice is remarkable no matter how she did it
Do you like twists?: come on what's a season without twists
Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils): yes Ofc I'll send one every tribal ;) at least

Challenges will take place between 7-9 PM Est. Does these times work for you?: yes
2633 days 9 hours ago
Possiblythis
First Name: Kodi
Last Name: M
Current State of Residency: N/A
Time Zone: GMT
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game:
I can't disclose that information publicly as it may ruin my game play if accepted.
Favorite Survivor Season and Why:
Cambodia because it was utter fucking chaos and no one got there way for very long.
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Cirie fields because she doesn't take shit.
Do you like twists?: depends on the twist, if it is part of the reason why I'm eliminated then probably not.
Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils): yes

open group

M&N's Survivor Applications

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!