This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #16- UTFS

Topic » Tribal Council #16- UTFS

3002 days 22 hours ago
Michael31
Michael- So your saying this challenge changed nothing?

I've never been an active VL member but I know from reading them after that they're really petty so like whatever I don't take their opinions very seriously.

*gets 0.0% for fan favorite award*
3002 days 22 hours ago
terose
Michael throwing shade! Lol
3002 days 22 hours ago
manalord
open question: Do people think they are playing this game with the goal of I am going to win or what is gonna get me past this vote? This is an All-Star game, the mentality should be winning and leaving it all out there with no regrets, do you think people are playing that long game?
3002 days 22 hours ago
TheEclipse
open question: Do people think they are playing this game with the goal of I am going to win or what is gonna get me past this vote? This is an All-Star game, the mentality should be winning and leaving it all out there with no regrets, do you think people are playing that long game?

i don't give a shit about mentalities
3002 days 22 hours ago
terose
Do people think they are playing this game with the goal of I am going to win or what is gonna get me past this vote? This is an All-Star game, the mentality should be winning and leaving it all out there with no regrets, do you think people are playing that long game?

Tbh idk. I think they r just trying to survive at this point. I agree this is all stars. But u have to survive every tribal in order to get to the point of potentially winning the game.
3002 days 22 hours ago
manalord
Tim- You and Mearl, and You and JUlian have made finals together before, is that something that should be in your head of, oh I can work with them, or I need them out so people don't see us as a pair?

Azri- Do you think that allainces, at this stage, should be just a tool to get you further, or does the commitment, with the risk of you being at the bottom, start now?
3002 days 22 hours ago
manalord
Tim- But if your not going to win do you want to go out third and look like the sheeping fool to the winner, or would you rather go out tonight knowing you did everything in your power to try and do something?

Joey- First tribal you voted for Mearl, the most successful player in this franchise. After all this time are things patched up between you or do you still think he needs to go?
3002 days 22 hours ago
manalord
Michael- Again this is a very select VL of only well repsected players and hosts, wouldn't you think the questions asked of them, and the answers should at least be considered?
3002 days 22 hours ago
terose
Tim- You and Mearl, and You and JUlian have made finals together before, is that something that should be in your head of, oh I can work with them, or I need them out so people don't see us as a pair?

I mean if anyone knows how I play games on tengaged, then they know my mentality is that every game is different. There r different people and people play different games. Tbh I never thought about that point. But I think that I need to really consider and weigh both of those thoughts.
3002 days 22 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Open question: Do people think they are playing this game with the goal of I am going to win or what is gonna get me past this vote? This is an All-Star game, the mentality should be winning and leaving it all out there with no regrets, do you think people are playing that long game?

For some people, just getting through one vote is an accomplishment. Having an endgame plan is always important though, especially since we're getting down to that point.
3002 days 22 hours ago
TheEclipse
Joey- First tribal you voted for Mearl, the most successful player in this franchise. After all this time are things patched up between you or do you still think he needs to go?

why are you baiting me cunt
3002 days 22 hours ago
manalord
Tim and Julian- You talk about end game plans, but you have to know that everyone has a bootlist planned to the final 2, and if they don't they better start scrambling, so would you boths ay you already know who your sitting next?
3002 days 22 hours ago
manalord
@Joey- I'm not baiting you I'm just curious?
3002 days 22 hours ago
terose
Tim- But if your not going to win do you want to go out third and look like the sheeping fool to the winner, or would you rather go out tonight knowing you did everything in your power to try and do something?

I would prefer the second option. But the whole purpose is to get to the end, even if I get 3rd, and not be seen that way. U can get out later in the game doing everything in ur power to try and do something. Not saying that I wouldn't want to win. But it's not like nobody is playing the game right now.
3002 days 22 hours ago
manalord
Open Questions; Do you think the TG ego is gonna be the downfall to a lot of people, or have you all checked your egos at the door?

open group

The Experiment- Age of Honor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!