This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #16- UTFS

Topic » Tribal Council #16- UTFS

3002 days 20 hours ago
TheEclipse
Joey- So would you say you are someone people should trust at this point in the game?

according to the people watching the game and can read everything i say to you personally and i'm someone that's honest and willing to take a bullet for a friend so hmu fam!
3002 days 19 hours ago
manalord
Joey- At this point, do you think allainces are still fluid or is it truly there is group a vs group b and the time to get ahead in one group is not very open?
3002 days 19 hours ago
TheEclipse
Joey- At this point, do you think allainces are still fluid or is it truly there is group a vs group b and the time to get ahead in one group is not very open?

imo alliances are still fluid like we just merged we've had a shitload of tribe swaps and we all have relationships prior to the game
3002 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Stoner- You got little notice in the challenge surprised?

No not really. I've sent like one confessional all game and I'm too busy to play hard so I see why the VL thinks I'm inactive
3002 days 19 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Julian- Immunity how does it feel?

Pretty fuckin great, top 10 is always nice
3002 days 19 hours ago
terose
Tim- These are prominent group gamers and hosts, don't you think that if they hate you it is truly for a good reason, espically since most like you as a person?

I mean I sent u a confessional as to y I think they think what they think. I'm not playing the game they want me to play. I do think that they think it for a good reason. But is it going to make me change the way that I have or am going to play this game? No. Tbh they r used to me playing a completely different game than I'm playing right now. But that doesn't mean that I'm going to throw away everything that I have done just because I'm not pleasing them. But I do love the people in the VL!!! <3
3002 days 19 hours ago
Michael31
Michael- Today you got information from the VL itself, do you think that will wake people up?

LOL YOU GOT JOKES MANA

If I'm just speaking for myself, my shit smells like flowers and no VL will tarnish my ego. I feel like most of us are on the same page lol
3002 days 19 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
*stands up*
3002 days 19 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
*Goes to voting urn*
3002 days 19 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
*rips top off*
3002 days 19 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
*goes back to seat*
3002 days 19 hours ago
manalord
Tim- At the end of the day, the questions themselves should be telling.As someone who lost twice don't you think that if the the very VL that watched you lose in MvU is saying your gonna lose again that might be a hint?

Michael- So your saying this challenge changed nothing?
3002 days 19 hours ago
terose
Tim- At the end of the day, the questions themselves should be telling.As someone who lost twice don't you think that if the the very VL that watched you lose in MvU is saying your gonna lose again that might be a hint?

Lol wow thanks for throwing me under that bus. Haha! But yes it could be a huge hint. But again, I'm not going to let what they say change the way that I'm playing the game. MvU was a very fucked up game for me. I was in a shitty spot from the very beginning. But either way I like the way that I'm playing this game.
3002 days 19 hours ago
terose
But yes the questions themselves r very telling.
3002 days 19 hours ago
subfriend
Azri- And do you think the people who are obvious threats should be targeted tonight then?

it is depends on the people in an alliance..we know that theres a lot of alliances and deals. the target could be anyone..

open group

The Experiment- Age of Honor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!