This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #16- UTFS

Topic » Tribal Council #16- UTFS

2991 days 17 hours ago
manalord
Come on in guys! We will now bring in the membrs of our jury: Martin and Jake voted out at the last tribal council.

Julian has immunity he has two hours to decide weather he is going to give it up or not. He also has the skull charm, this will expire tonight regardless of if he gives away his immunity or not.

Julian- Immunity how does it feel?
Joey- How does it feel for the VL to call you one of the most honest people in the game?
Mearl- Being a three time winner are you surprised to be here with multiple people you made finals with in past seasons?
Tim- You got ALOT of heat from the VL, do you think that your doing something to deserve this hate?
Michael- Today you got information from the VL itself, do you think that will wake people up?
Glinda- Do you think people are playing there own games?
Sagar- Do you think we could finally see our 2nd idol play tonight?
Stoner- You got little notice in the challenge surprised?
Azri- Do you think that people need to relazie that only 2/3 people make it to the end and the chances to change things are already getting slim?
Jacob- After re-entering this game, how happy are you to make it to the merge?
Courtney- You where surprised that Tim has a lot of hate in the VL, do you think the reasons why might impact people's descions in the upcoming tribals?

Votes are due by 6pm EST!
PYN for an additional question.
If you would like to play an idol pm me before the votes are read.
Live challenge at 8pm EST!
2991 days 17 hours ago
subfriend
wtf is utfs?
2991 days 17 hours ago
CrazyCourtney0
that's stfu backwards.
2991 days 17 hours ago
subfriend
i see lol
2991 days 17 hours ago
CrazyCourtney0
Also, I thought it was ufts?
2991 days 17 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Ok so I'm giving this immunity necklace up since I have no use for it anyway
2991 days 17 hours ago
TheEclipse
IT WAS UFTS NOT UTFS U DUMBASS
2991 days 17 hours ago
subfriend
Azri- Do you think that people need to relazie that only 2/3 people make it to the end and the chances to change things are already getting slim?
yes coz we are down to smaller number. no because we have like 11 left..anything is still possible.
2991 days 17 hours ago
subfriend
maybe its Under the Fckng Sheyed?
2991 days 17 hours ago
TheEclipse
Joey- How does it feel for the VL to call you one of the most honest people in the game?

it feels great being called the most honest and someone that would fall on a sword for a friend
it really shows that i'm a good person to have around
2991 days 17 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
In the spirit of fairness I'm giving the immunity necklace to Joe as he placed 2nd in the challenge
2991 days 17 hours ago
TheEclipse
wow thanks lad
2991 days 17 hours ago
terose
Tim- You got ALOT of heat from the VL, do you think that your doing something to deserve this hate?

You know, I can never please the VL. No matter what. So it doesn't really affect me, but I think that it surprised a lot of people, including me.
2991 days 17 hours ago
terose
Hey Joey I would fall on a sword for a friend too! Yet I'm so hated. Lol
2991 days 17 hours ago
manalord
Joey is now safe from the vote
2991 days 17 hours ago
manalord
Azri- And do you think the people who are obvious threats should be targeted tonight then?
Tim- These are prominent group gamers and hosts, don't you think that if they hate you it is truly for a good reason, espically since most like you as a person?
Joey- So would you say you are someone people should trust at this point in the game?

open group

The Experiment- Age of Honor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!