This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Immunity Challenge #4

Topic » Tribal Immunity Challenge #4

3033 days 17 hours ago
Cole91
congrats on First Pachecha!!!
3033 days 17 hours ago
manalord
Okay Mearl is not quitting. Good. can I post tribal now?
3033 days 17 hours ago
Kelly0412
Mearl

You are literally pathetic RN

like im sorry that your crying over your tengaged.com group game challenge

You should be worried about other things

Like your diabetes
3033 days 17 hours ago
Mearl
I havent decided yet, Im thinking about it. I just really think this challenge was fucked up and others weren't much better
3033 days 17 hours ago
tuter32
Mearl do you really have diabetes?
3033 days 17 hours ago
Mearl
No I don't have diabetes.

And I'm not crying, Im trying to decide if I want to keep putting time into a game that I haven't enjoyed the challenges for with rules that are unclear and have holes
3033 days 17 hours ago
manalord
Mearl you didn't complain about 2 of the challenges, and the one challenge everyone complained about I changed.
3033 days 17 hours ago
manalord
So I honestly don't see your point hereq
3033 days 17 hours ago
Mearl
Well I didn't realize there was an unclarity in this challenge til it go exposed.... and at that point you bull rushed through
3033 days 17 hours ago
Michael31
Sorry I couldn't be here tribe! Literally night class three days in a row every week. I hate it more than y'all do.

Also LMAO to this entire thread I'm crying
3033 days 17 hours ago
Sackeshi
LOL @ MEARL BEING A BABY OVER A CHALLENGE. JUST FACE IT YOUR GOING HOME AND I LOVE IT WE ALL LOVE IT THE WHOLE SITE LOVES IT EVERYONE WHO HAS EVER PLAYED AN ORG LOVES IT YOU LEAVING IT LIKE HEAVEN AND WE COULD NOT BE HAPPIER.
3033 days 17 hours ago
Kelly0412
MARRY ME SACKESHI

HAVE MY KIDS I LOVE YOU
3033 days 17 hours ago
Sackeshi
I ALSO LOVE HOW YOU SAID NOTHING ABOUT THE OTHER 2 CHALLENGES BUT WHEN YOU LOSE THEN YOU START COMPLAINING. SOUNDS LIKE YOU DIDN'T LEARN HOW TO LOSE GROWING UP SINCE YOU WERE HANDED EVERYTHING
3033 days 17 hours ago
Mearl
Remember the last season when you got voted out first sack?
3033 days 17 hours ago
Mearl
Im not afraid to go home, if I do I could win redemption and come back or leave and not have to worry about this shit

open group

The Experiment- Age of Honor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!