This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Immunity Challenge #4

Topic » Tribal Immunity Challenge #4

3020 days ago
manalord
Come on in guys!

Everyone getting your first look at the new Morgan tribe, Natalie voted out at the last tribal council!

For todays challenge each tribe has 3 targets. On my go each tribe will aim at one tribe's targets. Once someone from your tribe posts for that round your descion is final.

The Targets are

Drake
            Pachea                     Morgan
                       Senora  Gallo

You have a

50% chance of hitting your desired target!
You have a 20% chance of hitting a same line target (Senora/Gallo, Pachecha/Morgan/Drake)
You have a 10% of hitting any target in front of you!
You have a 10% chance of hitting a target behind you!
You have a 10% Chance of missing!

For each target you hit you score a point, but if you hit one of your own tribes you lose 2 points. After every target is hit the tribe with the least amount of points will go to tribal.

IF there is a tie we go into sudden death with 1 target apiece with a 30% of hit, 30% hit own, 40% of miss. First tribe to lose there target loses/wins depnig on tie. Will only do a tie to break 1st of Last!

Challenge will be LIVE at 8pm EST, 2-11, as said last night!
3019 days 23 hours ago
TR1364
^.^
3019 days 23 hours ago
Mearl
So it doesn't matter how many times your targets are hit? You don't lose points for it and loser is whoever has least amount of points. Therefore challenge is how many times you can hit your intedbed target by chance
3019 days 23 hours ago
AlaskanFiredragon
yay i can play dis
3019 days 23 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Interesting
3019 days 23 hours ago
Mearl
And how does it work hitting on same line when there are 3 in one line and 2 in the other.
3019 days 23 hours ago
Cole91
that's what I was thinking Mearl
3019 days 23 hours ago
Cole91
I feel like that puts the 3 tribes on the same line in a disadvantage. Not complaining though since our tribe is on the 2 but still
3019 days 23 hours ago
manalord
Well then Drake is at a disadvatge by having a 70% chance of hitting it...
3019 days 23 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Let's not do that
3019 days 23 hours ago
subfriend
Here
3019 days 23 hours ago
CrazyCourtney0
oh hi
3019 days 23 hours ago
Mearl
Yeah, but does it matter if they get hit? Nothing in the rules make it seem getting hit has any negative repercussions
3019 days 23 hours ago
obscurity
here
3019 days 23 hours ago
Kelly0412
3019 days 23 hours ago
AlaskanFiredragon
dont know how this works but it says i get to hit shit so im excited

open group

The Experiment- Age of Honor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!