This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1- Senora

Topic » Tribal Council #1- Senora

3022 days 23 hours ago
manalord

Come on in guys! Behind each of you is a torch, go ahead and dip in the flame, and grab fire. In this game fire represents your life, once your fire is gone, so are you. With the slight exception, Redemption Island!

Jay (Jaybirdnifty)- Being maybe the lowest placing person here, does that worry you that people might see you as unexpeinced and thus an easy vote tonight?
Cole (Cole91)- With three winners on this tribe, and four former finalists, is there talk of these people joning forces for the now?
Sagar (Obscurity)- Does the fact that there are three winners on this tribe worry you when thinking about the numbers?
Jacob (KekGeek)- Is there an easy vote tonight based on the challenge?
Zach (Tuter32)- Do you think you could become a target due to playing this game so many times you might be more prepared for the twists and turns that are coming?

I may ask a question based on your response.
PYN for an additional question, I may or may not get around to it.

Votes are due by 6pm EST, however they may not be read until later. If I have them all I will probably read them once I get them all and am able to.
The next challenge will be live, 2-9, at 8:30 PM EST!
3022 days 23 hours ago
tuter32
Zach (Tuter32)- Do you think you could become a target due to playing this game so many times you might be more prepared for the twists and turns that are coming?

Season after season people underestimate me. And season after season I make it far. I know that down the line I may become a target. But I think if I were to be voted out tonight I think this tribe would sink. Like the Titanic.
3022 days 23 hours ago
tuter32
I think i'm very prepared for playing any twist you hit me with
3022 days 23 hours ago
tuter32
Got anything else for me Nick?
3022 days 23 hours ago
obscurity
Sagar (Obscurity)- Does the fact that there are three winners on this tribe worry you when thinking about the numbers?

i didnt even know that tbh WHOS THE OTHER LOSER
3022 days 23 hours ago
obscurity
and no it doesnt worry me i hope the winners will eat each other alive
3022 days 23 hours ago
manalord
Zach- As a two time finalist, what does it take for a tribe to survivie in your opinion?

Sagar you and Jay have never won, Jacob, Zach and Cole have
3022 days 23 hours ago
manalord
1/5 Votes
3022 days 23 hours ago
tuter32
Zach- As a two time finalist, what does it take for a tribe to survivie in your opinion?

If you vote out the right person first, your tribe will go far. If you play too hard too early, you go hoe too early
3022 days 22 hours ago
manalord
2/5 Votes
3022 days 21 hours ago
Cole91
With three winners on this tribe, and four former finalists, is there talk of these people joning forces for the now?

Not that I know of. I think right now everybody is just thinking of what's the best decision to make so that we don't come back here. I don't know about the rest, but on a 5 person soon to be 4 person tribe, I would want to avoid tribal as much as possible
3022 days 21 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Jay (Jaybirdnifty)- Being maybe the lowest placing person here, does that worry you that people might see you as unexpeinced and thus an easy vote tonight?

Of course it does. It would be very easy to say that they wouldn't piss off anyone by voting me out. But at the same time I would urge people to think about the fact that that means I don't have any former connections to people. So who would be more of a threat of jumping ship?
3022 days 18 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
And sweet I'll be able to makethe immunity challenge tomorrow :D
3022 days 3 hours ago
manalord
I will go tally the votes!

3022 days 3 hours ago
manalord
Once I read the votes the decision is final the person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes
3022 days 3 hours ago
manalord
First Vote
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
Jay

open group

The Experiment- Age of Honor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!