This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Defenders Season 3 Mid-Season Finale:The Deal

Topic » The Defenders Season 3..

1785 days 14 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*gavin is playing king of rodents in the backyard*
1785 days 14 hours ago
JTthePrince
Brian V: because we don't know what can happen to Naveah or us and it's better to have the numbers on our side to helps us if we need it
1785 days 14 hours ago
Symmetry888
He chuckles, leaning in closer to her. "Believe me, you're not missing out by not having it." He thinks to the minion FB moms.
1785 days 14 hours ago
Symmetry888
Willow finishes cleaning up after the dog using Teddy's shirt. She chucks it in the trash.
1785 days 14 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*gavin keeps playing*

*teddy is sleeping*
1785 days 14 hours ago
Maya10
Sighed. Gets off- yeah...
-walks and clean up the broken chair-
1785 days 14 hours ago
Symmetry888
She washes her hands and sits in bed like she hadn't just used his shirt to clean up dog poop. "Don't. Tell. Him. Godzilla." Godzilla barks. "Atta'boy."
1785 days 14 hours ago
JTthePrince
Brian V: *helps her with the chair*
1785 days 14 hours ago
flamergamer8
Monika smiles when she notices Cas leaning closer to her. She goes to kiss him but instead at the last second she moves to gives him a quick peck on the cheek
1785 days 14 hours ago
Maya10
Looks at him then away, throws it in the trash goes in the bathroom. Lock the door behind me-
1785 days 14 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
Blake slowly gets up from the ground and looks around. He sees Gavin and limps over to him

“ Do you live outside or something?”
1785 days 14 hours ago
Symmetry888
Cas looks a bit amused. "Wow, a little forward there." He wraps an arm around her.
1785 days 14 hours ago
JTthePrince
Brian V: everything ok Liv?
1785 days 14 hours ago
flamergamer8
Monika laughs
Monika:Well, I thought you were going in for a kiss..
1785 days 14 hours ago
Maya10
Yeah im fine... -sat down and hugs my knees-

open group

The Realm Chasers (COMING SOON)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!