This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Defenders Season 3 Mid-Season Finale:The Deal

Topic » The Defenders Season 3..

1762 days 4 hours ago
flamergamer8
As the pool of blood starts to pour from the wound in his neck, he starts to reach into his pocket for the Time Gun.

Connor:Oh no you don't!

He lunges at Aaron, but the shadow of the bed morphs into Dennis, and Dennis blocks Connor's attempts. Connor yells out as he tries to get to Aaron, desperately needing to end him right there before he can reset time, but it's too late. Right before he bleeds out, Aaron shoots the Time Gun.

Connor finds the gun just as Aaron breaks the door down, and Connor immediately fires the gun, but he doesn't hit Aaron, or really anything. The only thing shot was the wall of the hallway.

Connor:Fuck me....

Dennis and Taylor appear in the doorway, and the gun in Connor's hand begins to shake. He knows that he can't kill either of them with a bullet, and if he tries to lunge at one of them, they would most likely beat him to death. Connor looks at them with an anxious look on his face as he tries to figure out whether they were there to kill him or not.

Connor:If you're going to kill me, just kill me...

A fireball forms in Taylor's right hand and he shakes his head.
Taylor:This must be done...

He fires it into Connor's chest, and Connor screams when it hits him. His yelling only gets worse as it spreads to his clothes, and despite his best efforts to put it out, he gets burned alive by the fire.

Dennis just sinks back into the floor. Taylor hears Aaron's voice calling to him from downstairs.
Aaron:Taylor! Come on, we're done here..!
Taylor sighs and he walks out of the room. He stops in the doorway to take one more look at Connor's body.

He just stares at it for a moment, before Aaron eventually makes his way back upstairs.
Aaron:Hey! Let's go! We're done here..!
Taylor looks back to Aaron and he finally speaks up

Taylor:We didn't have to kill him..!
Aaron snarls at the comment.

Aaron:You want your brother back don't you? Trust me, at some point or another he was going to have to die. He's the only person Brian will listen to.

Taylor sighs and he reluctantly nods
Aaron:Now come one, let's go...

Aaron walks out of the house and Taylor follows him out.
1762 days 4 hours ago
flamergamer8
~END~
1762 days 4 hours ago
Logie56
(Connor ;(.)
1762 days 3 hours ago
spinfur
(No Connor :()

open group

The Realm Chasers (COMING SOON)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!